Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (754074 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Bobby2020: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mokelu:

Bobby2020

i have not met him till date but he has sold me 4 different consoles in perfect conditions....

Omo thanks for this young father, I appreciate you sir
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Ade1177: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omo

Hacked consoles only

If anyone is interested in 5tb external filled with 120plus ps4 games
AAA games
Msg me

Any top game you can think of on ps4 it's there

For full list of games msg me

I am at unilag
Lagos

Pls Hacked ps4 only

Msg me let's discuss

Selling cheap
If you're close to me I can even calculate the games as low as 2 for 1k

*reason for sale* try ro raise money

Asking price
5tb external plus 120plus games : 95k

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Renji04: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
I have ps5 scarlet nexus and ps4 call of duty infinite warfare, anyone interested in buying or swapping please call or WhatsApp 07053585248
My location is lugbe abuja

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by XVIER(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
XVIER:
PS5 digital games available for offline
still available
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by AyarmBoye(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2023
Available

Mk11 ultimate
Cod infinite
Fifa21
Fifa22
Become human Detroit
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Sholzbankz: 5:02am On Mar 25, 2023
Playstation 4 games for sale or swap

Call or whatsapp 08171139023

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by dare01: 5:12am On Mar 25, 2023
I have last of us 2 and marvel Spiderman at 8k each. Anyone interested can reach me on 07039386178. Location ago okota lagos
Thanks
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2023
dare01:
I have last of us 2 and marvel Spiderman at 8k each. Anyone interested can reach me on 07039386178. Location ago okota lagos
Thanks

At last you eventually dropped the price grin
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Paxziano: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2023
StPete:

Let’s call a spade a spade and what is bad, bad. Selling old games at ridiculous prices or exchanging old or low quality games for recent or high quality only makes you a dubious person. It is no comparison for rents. If you have ever gone through the rigors of building a house, you will never compare it with buying a flimsy disc. Buildings appreciate in prices, games don’t

You totally misunderstood my point. My point is everyone runs his or her business as they deem fit... If I choose to sell a 2004 game at 20k, it's my decision whether good or bad. The sales or lack of sales would determine if I leave it at the price but what I feel is wrong is someone else coming to tell me that it's expensive. That Mr B sells his at a cheaper price. You can go to Mr B and purchase. You don't need to tell me the price I put MY item is wrong. Same way with rent... On the same street, some rents in the same type of flats or apartments are different... Would the tenant say Mr B rents his house for 300k so why are renting yours for 400k?

That's the point I'm trying to make. I can choose to sell my item at any price... You don't have the right to tell me that Mr B sells his at a different price so I must sell it at that price.

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2023
Paxziano:

You totally misunderstood my point. My point is everyone runs his or her business as they deem fit... If I choose to sell a 2004 game at 20k, it's my decision whether good or bad. The sales or lack of sales would determine if I leave it at the price but what I feel is wrong is someone else coming to tell me that it's expensive. That Mr B sells his at a cheaper price. You can go to Mr B and purchase. You don't need to tell me the price I put MY item is wrong. Same way with rent... On the same street, some rents in the same type of flats or apartments are different... Would the tenant say Mr B rents his house for 300k so why are renting yours for 400k?

That's the point I'm trying to make. I can choose to sell my item at any price... You don't have the right to tell me that Mr B sells his at a different price so I must sell it at that price.

I don't have a problem with people having or sharing whatever opinion that they have. I only have problem with liars, defamers, and deceivers whose real motive is not clear.

If you are going to accuse a person or business, I prefer you do it with facts, and evidence. Give real examples
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2023
StPete:

Let’s call a spade a spade and what is bad, bad. Selling old games at ridiculous prices or exchanging old or low quality games for recent or high quality only makes you a dubious person. It is no comparison for rents. If you have ever gone through the rigors of building a house, you will never compare it with buying a flimsy disc. Buildings appreciate in prices, games don’t

Take this guy for example. He starts with a plea for us to call a spade a spade, but followed it with nothing concrete.
Who is selling (or tried selling) old games at a ridiculous price to him or his family member? He cannot say. At least post a screenshot.

or exchanging old or low quality games for recent or high quality only makes you a dubious person

This is coming from someone who tried to swap Injustice 2 for sekiro angry so who is really dubious?
He kept peddling that Injustice 2 for almost 1 year here, yet they attack retailers for posting old games here? It feels like hypocrisy to me

StPete:
Injustice 2 available for swap with Sekiro or Assassin's creed odyssey

The last of us 2 available for sale or swap with The Ghost of Tsushima

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2023
ShopNextDoor:

Take this guy for example. He starts with a plea for us to call a spade a spade, but followed it with nothing concrete.
Who is selling (or tried selling) old games at a ridiculous price to him or his family member? He cannot say. At least post a screenshot.

or exchanging old or low quality games for recent or high quality only makes you a dubious person

This is coming from someone who tried to swap Injustice 2 for sekiro angry so who is really dubious?
He kept peddling that Injustice 2 for almost 1 year here, yet they attack retailers for posting old games here? It feels like hypocrisy to me

I never knew you’re this petty to go and quote my post no wonder no one takes you seriously on here. Now let me ask you, what year is Sekiro and what year is injustice 2? A 2017 and a 2019 game are both old cos this is 2023. As far as I’m concerned you don’t have any valid argument. You’re one of the greedy sellers here and thank God many people have seen through your deceit. It would be a waste of time further quoting you as Sod01 has already done justice to it severally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
StPete:

I never knew you’re this petty to go and quote my post no wonder no one takes you seriously on here. Now let me ask you, what year is Sekiro and what year is injustice 2? A 2017 and a 2019 game are both old cos this is 2023. As far as I’m concerned you don’t have any valid argument. You’re one of the greedy sellers here and thank God many people have seen through your deceit. It would be a waste of time further quoting you as Sod01 has already done justice to it severally.

What is wrong with quoting you? At least I am bringing up facts.

You say I am a greedy seller but evidence shows that it is you who is greedy for offering Injustice 2 for Sekiro, Game of The Year 2019. In fact, you are wicked!

Pikin wey dem born for 2017 and 2019 na the same class dem suppose dey abi? You have no shame.

You guys want to have this place all to yourself so you can deceive gamers who don't know better, but that won't happen.

I only feel sorry for those who listen to unfounded gossip rather than experience things for themselves
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
StPete:

See your mouth like "recent" 😜

Quote where you last posted a recent game here...
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ab221(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Oya na someone should dash me Uncharted collection abeg or at a giveaway price grin
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Used PlayStation games available for sale or swap

IKOTUN LAGOS
Marvel's Spider-Man
The Last of Us Part 2
Sniper Elite 4 (not in original case)
Far Cry Primal
Far Cry New Dawn
COD Infinite Warfare
COD Black Ops 3
Battlefield 1
Battlefield V
Metal Gear Solid V The Definitive Experience
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Just Cause 4
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
Assassins Creed Origins
Assassins Creed Odyssey
The Order 1886
Uncharted 4
Watch Dogs
Alien Isolation
Sleeping Dogs Definitive edition
Mad Max
Need For Speed Payback
Gran Turismo Sport Spec II
NBA2K Playgrounds 2 (not in original case)
WWE2K22
Just Dance 2020
NBA2K20
Firewall Zero Hour (VR)
Creed Rise to Glory (VR)
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition (PS5) (Like New)

AJAH LAGOS
The Last of Us Remastered
Uncharted 4
Battlefield 1 (not in original case)
FIFA 20

IJEBU ODE OGUN
PES 2021
NHL 19
Just Dance 2020
CTR Crash Team Racing
God of War
Batman Arkham Knight
Jump Force
My Hero's One Justice 2
Samurai Warriors 4 (2 player co-op split screen)
Hasbro Family Fun Pack (Monopoly, Scrabble, Trivia & Risk)
Dark Souls Remastered (not in original case)
Nioh 2 (not in original case)
Borderlands 3 (not in original case)

Click on WhatsApp link in signature below to chat
ShopNextDoor Games 08061179158
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
ab221:
Oya na someone should dash me Uncharted collection abeg or at a giveaway price grin

Unfortunately, I don't have that. I would have sold or swapped with you

Meanwhile, I have the following games for 5k

IKOTUN LAGOS
Far Cry Primal
COD Black Ops 3
Watch Dogs
NBA2K20 3k

AJAH LAGOS
FIFA 20 3k

IJEBU ODE OGUN
NHL 19
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Renji04: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Is anyone interested in swapping in Abuja, I am in lugbe and also have call of duty infinite warfare and scarlet nexus ps5 my number is 07053585248
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
StPete:

ShopNextDoor:

See your mouth like "recent" 😜

Quote where you last posted a recent game here...

make una two let this matter rest na

If anyone wants to oust Shopnextdoor here should come with his/her own set of deals

Please we shouldn’t police his business and business policies

If you can get it somewhere better good go

Who deals with him let that person deal with him.

Because honestly if this wasn’t a faceless forum
You can’t walk into a persons shop and say this is the price he should sell unless you they look for another thing
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ab221(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
ShopNextDoor:

Unfortunately, I don't have that. I would have sold or swapped with you

Meanwhile, I have the following games for 5k

IKOTUN LAGOS
Far Cry Primal
COD Black Ops 3
Watch Dogs
NBA2K20 3k

AJAH LAGOS
FIFA 20 3k

IJEBU ODE OGUN
NHL 19
Thanks, i was just looking for an easy adventure game with shooting and fighting, I've the uncharted 4.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Kingsleyudo360: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
How Long is Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice ps4?
How Long is Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice ps4? This review is free of story spoilers because dissecting the plot too much will ruin some of the best parts of the game.

I’ve been meaning to finish Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice since it was released on PS4 in 2017. Critics lauded Ninja Theory’s low-budget action/adventure game as a masterwork of superb game design and performance capture. It has since been released for PC, Xbox, and, most recently, the Nintendo Switch. The developer studio was purchased by Microsoft. Then, during the 2019 Game Awards, a sequel for the new Xbox Series X was unveiled. https://cinogist.com/how-long-is-hellblade-senuas-sacrifice-ps4/
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brutee: 12:13am On Mar 28, 2023
GOOD NEWS. WE NOW OFFER PS5 SERVICES

I sell cheap PS4 and PS5 digital games. We have every ps4 and ps5 games available

FIFA 23 - 12 000
God of war Ragnarok - 10 000
Call of duty modern warfare 2 - 12 000
Nba 2k23 - 10 000
WWE 2k23 - 15 000
Elden ring - 10 000
Battlefield 2042 - 7 000
Call of duty vanguard - 7 000
FIFA 22 - 5 000
NBA 2K22 - 5 000
Ghost of Tsushima - 6 000
The last of us part 2 - 6 000
FIFA 21 - 3 000
COD Cold war - 5 000
Assassins Creed Valhalla - 7 000
Spiderman Miles Morales - 7 000
Watch dogs Legion - 5 000
1 year PS plus - 15 000

Any games not mentioned here is available. Call or WhatsApp 07067613973

You can also come to the shop and Install the games if you don't have the data to download

Disclaimer:

1- Every account has an owner, you are using its sharing option along with the owner. You are the primary user and can play all the games once downloaded on every account on your ps4.

2- These accounts will work forever If you stay offline, you can’t lose the games.

3- We recommend that you go offline after downloading or Installing the games that you want. Do not buy if you’re not willing to play offline.

Better to play offline so there’s o risk of the games getting locked
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by joecooper(m): 12:17am On Mar 28, 2023
I need BATTLEFIELD 4... If any is available for swap or sale, hola!
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:48am On Mar 28, 2023
joecooper:

Battlefield 5 available.
What you got to swap?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2023
joecooper:

Battlefield 4 is available for sale or swap

Location is ikotun Lagos

Click on WhatsApp link in signature below to chat

ShopNextDoor Games 08061179158
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by dare01: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2023
StPete:

At last you eventually dropped the price grin

Lmao. People don finish me with call and chat say the price to high. I come consider the economy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by XVIER(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Available for playstation 5 only

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Zagabronx1: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
I have these for sale.

horizon forbidden west 23k
guardians of the galaxy 15k
mass effect definitive edition for swap with borderland handsome collection or borderlands 3.

whatsapp 08097188726
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Sholzbankz: 12:53am On Mar 30, 2023
Ps4 games for sale or swap

Miles Morales
Assassins Creed Origins
Assassins creed valhalla
Mortal kombat 11
Tekken 7
Nba 2k22
Doom
Horizon zero dawn
Crash bandicoot trilogy
Mortal kombat X
Fifa 21
Overwatch
Jurassic World
Kill zone shadow fall
Mad Max
Infamous
Just Cause 4
Kingdomcome Deliverance
PUBG
Days gone
Resident Evil 7
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
Call of duty black ops 3 n 4
Crash bandicoot 4
South Park
Last of us remastered
Uncharted collection
Marvel spiderman
Kingdom hearts
God of war 4
Dragon ball z Xenoverse 1 n 2
Dragon ball z Fighter Z
Nba
Lego Incredibles
Elder scrolls
Destiny
Destiny 2
Rage 2
Anthem
Gta 5
Doom Eternal
Death Stranding
The Witcher 3
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Star wars battlefront
Star wars battlefront 2
Tony hawk Pro skater 1 n 2
Nioh 2
Monster hunter world
Dragon ball xenoverse 2
Final Fantasy XV
Toukiden Kiwami
Rocket league
Wwe2k

Call or whatsapp 08171139023
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Renji04: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2023
I have this games for sale or swap

Ps5 scarlet nexus 11k
PS4 call of duty infinite warfare 7k

My location is Abuja
Number:07053585248
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Any cheaper method to buy than Jumiapay?
Need to get fifa 23
$18 on sale.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
oluwafreshkid:
Any cheaper method to buy than Jumiapay?
Need to get fifa 23
$18 on sale.

Binance

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (740) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.