Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Funny Questions Begging For Answers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Questions Begging For Answers (792 Views)

This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) / Silly But Funny Questions And Best Answers For Them / This Begging Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Questions Begging For Answers by Sageez(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2014
I have spent many seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks and even months trying to get answers to these questions. No one seems to be paying attention to them but today, i decided to make it social. The questions are:

1: what does palm oil contain that makes it displace foam when washing bitter leave?

2: have you ever observed you can't light a matchstick in smoke? I observed this during my last holiday. My mum asked me to set fire with firewood, i did but the fire quenched so i added kerosine and smoke started coming out of the quenched fire, i immediately took a matchstick and tried lighting it, each time i strick, i observed the fire from the stick quenched. At last my cousin came to my rescue. After lighting the fire, he told me that it is impossible to light a matchstick in smoke. Now the question is IS THERE ANY EXPLANATION TO THAT And finally,

3: why is it called a pair of paints when it is just one
Please i need answers to these questions.
Re: Funny Questions Begging For Answers by Princecalm(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2014
The first two are chemical reasons which i can't give a quick answer to but it is called pair of pants because you don't wear the pant on one leg\thigh,one leg\thigh will fit in to the right space of the pant. Exactly why it is called pair of trousers.
Re: Funny Questions Begging For Answers by Idrismusty97(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Funny Questions Begging For Answers by nairalife2013(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2014
Runs to peep at op's profile
Re: Funny Questions Begging For Answers by Sageez(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2014
nairalife2013:
Runs to peep at op's profile
new way to BOOK space
Re: Funny Questions Begging For Answers by Sageez(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Princecalm:
The first two are chemical reasons which i can't give a quick answer to but it is called pair of pants because you don't wear the pant on one leg\thigh,one leg\thigh will fit in to the right space of the pant. Exactly why it is called pair of trousers.
i knw itz a chemical process, i jst wanna knw d chemistry bhide d proces
Re: Funny Questions Begging For Answers by maxxx(m): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2014
I only know the second on oh..the smoke issueing out from the wood is carbon monoxide....it does not aid combustion (burning)....so as this smoke is coming out out of the wood,it displaces oxygen which aids in combustion......try this small experiment..... Light a short candle,then cover it with a big transparent glass cup....after sometime u will notice that d candle will go off.what happened is that d candle light used up the oxygen inside the upturned glass,leaving only carbon monoxide which does not support combustion........ So ur matches will not light up cos there is little or no oxygen to help it burn cos u r sorrounded by carbon monoxide....move out from that area a little bit,then strike ur match...bravo!!!.flame will spring up and burn.... smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Begging For Answers by nairalife2013(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2014
Sageez:
new way to BOOK space
hahaha. U raised good questions. But d one about pants, I thot that was too known to be a question. It's like saying "this is one of my freind" grin
Re: Funny Questions Begging For Answers by Sageez(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2014
nairalife2013:
hahaha. U raised good questions. But d one about pants, I thot that was too known to be a question. It's like saying "this is one of my freind" grin
mayb i had no answer to it, datz y i asked

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Begging For Answers by nairalife2013(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2014
Why do water refuse to spill or pour out if you cover with a light piece of paper a glass filled to d brim with water, even if u turn the glass upside down!?
Re: Funny Questions Begging For Answers by Sageez(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2014
nairalife2013:
Why do water refuse to spill or pour out if you cover with a light piece of paper a glass filled to d brim with water, even if u turn the glass upside down!?
haven't tried that before
Re: Funny Questions Begging For Answers by Princecalm(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Sageez:
i knw itz a chemical process, i jst wanna knw d chemistry bhide d proces
k

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Night Of Christmas Eve In Your States/location / What Would You Do If Your Father Becomes The President. / To You, Which Of These Are More Provocative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.