Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Top South African Actress Xolile Tshabalala…nigerians Are 419ers, Eat Too Much.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top South African Actress Xolile Tshabalala…nigerians Are 419ers, Eat Too Much.. (2112 Views)

Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress / Who's The Prettiest African Actress? / Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top South African Actress Xolile Tshabalala…nigerians Are 419ers, Eat Too Much.. by JFDIQSS: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2014
Top South African actress Xolile Tshabalala, star of South Africa’s hit TV series “Jacob’s Cross” and “Generations”, an Ambassador of the 2014 Africa International Film Festival (AFRIFF) is considering living in Nigeria, but people think Nigerians are 419ers.

“The first thing you hear about Nigerians is that they are 419 people, tricksters and so on. But once you travel the world, you will get to see that there are Nigerians and Africans who are not what people think about them. So those things don’t stay with me. I know that some of my people will have a negative impression about Nigeria considering the sad case with the building collapse at the Synagogue and Ebola even though that has been curtailed. But I know what I know and I used to tell them that it is wrong and that Nigeria is a beautiful country because I have been here many times.

She also said Nigerians can’t keep their mouth shut when watching movies:

“I think you have a great industry here that you guys have managed to make your own and I think that is what is important. You are telling your stories as you see them and as you want to see them and I think it is amazing. But there are some of your cinema habits that I don’t know how to live with. People talk in the movies. They engage their phones, make and receive calls right there inside the cinema hall. That is not good. It doesn’t happen where I come from.

Takling about food, “I am vegetarian. I don’t eat meat and Nigerians like meat a lot. But you have the best fruits. So here in the morning, I eat coconut and groundnuts and I am happy. And I find that my diet is easier in Nigeria than in South Africa. Here, the fresh fruit is easily accessible. The only food I have tried is rice, plantain and vegetables. That is lovely. You guys have the best food.

http://www.heynaija.com/top-south-african-actress-xolile-tshabalala-nigerians-419ers-eat-much-meat-bad-cinema-habits/

Re: Top South African Actress Xolile Tshabalala…nigerians Are 419ers, Eat Too Much.. by Elcemento(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Nairalanders and misleading topics shaaa.. undecided undecided undecided undecided

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top South African Actress Xolile Tshabalala…nigerians Are 419ers, Eat Too Much.. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 30, 2014
Story story

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Psquare Fly Home In Their Private Jet After Calabar Carnival / PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts / Finally, The Return Of The Mo'hits : Donjazzy, Dbanj & Wandecoal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.