Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

The I-smart Gadget, Best Business/security Tool - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The I-smart Gadget, Best Business/security Tool (583 Views)

Download 25 Best Business Books EVER For Free / Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money / The Best Business To Do In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The I-smart Gadget, Best Business/security Tool by Oildichotomy(m): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2014
There is a revolution going on the market place that you can take advantage of !

The best security gadget thus far at your fingertips

The Revolution coming soon

Re: The I-smart Gadget, Best Business/security Tool by Oildichotomy(m): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2014
Sneek peek

Re: The I-smart Gadget, Best Business/security Tool by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2014
Hmmmm! Something for the Gizmos. grin
Re: The I-smart Gadget, Best Business/security Tool by Oildichotomy(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2014
^^^ grin Exactly!

It can used by everybody that values home security!

Factoring the Ugandan maid episode!
It helps curtail such excesses

With the mobile operability! Checkmating is very much guaranteed!

Any interested distributor can show interest and I will take it up from there!
Re: The I-smart Gadget, Best Business/security Tool by bigakin: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
I need more expositions
Re: The I-smart Gadget, Best Business/security Tool by Oildichotomy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
^^^
bigakin
The iSmartEye is the latest next generation home security device that solves the age old problem of always having to ask "WHO IS THERE"?.

The "catch" really is, it actually allows you to see who is at your door when a visitor rings whether you're at home or not!

It automatically takes pictures of any visitor and generates an E-mail, MMS picture of the visitor including Audio and Video messages.

It's a full package really since it integrates a 32GB SD card space!

It-s surely the latest in smart technology for home intelligence / security!
Great Value for money really grin

Been using it for weeks now in my apartment and trust me...

It's cool stuff grin

(1) (Reply)

Manufacturers Warn Against Looming Economic Calamity / Xmas Promo....roll-up Stand For Sale..... / Who Can Sell 250mb MTN Data To Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.