Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Elikem Finally Admits Affair With Odartey's Wife; “it Lasted 4 Years” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Elikem Finally Admits Affair With Odartey's Wife; “it Lasted 4 Years” (1254 Views)

Elikem & Pokello Of Big Brother Africa Traditional Wedding Photos. / Nelson Mandela Died In June; Family Finally Admits / It Was Fun While It Lasted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elikem Finally Admits Affair With Odartey's Wife; “it Lasted 4 Years” by octus2008(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2014
Promising Ghanaian fashion designer and former BBA housemate Elikem Kumordzi ‘the Tailor’, has finally confessed he had an affair with the wife of former Black Stars player and business man, Odartey Lamptey.

Elikem who was mentioned last year as one of Gloria Lamptey’s lovers and possible father of two of her children denied the allegations when it first came out.

The Big Brother star, who is currently fighting to repair his broken relationship with girlfriend - Pokello, also a former BBA star took to twitter a few hours ago to make the famous confession.

I had an affair with Gloria Lamptey for 4 years before Big Brother.I tried to start a new life with Pokello but it seems my past won't allow

— elikem Kumordzie (@ElikemTheTailor) November 30, 2014

Pokello broke up with me 3 months ago because Gloria was harassing her. I fought to get her back and now it seems I can't win

The truth must come out once and for all.Yes I was young and had an affair with a married woman for 4 years.I denied media reports about it

When Pokello is mad, no one gets thru to her. Yes Gloria has made her life hell but the way she reacts is just wrong. I'm not perfect

To my fans, I apologise. I have tried to clear this situation ensurin Pokello I want her but she keeps gettn calls n texts so we keep fightn

His reaction and subsequent confession came after his “Love” Pokello ,took to social media last night to call out Gloria, the ex wife of the former Anderlecht Star for harassing her over Elikem.

She posted on Twitter

Re: Elikem Finally Admits Affair With Odartey's Wife; “it Lasted 4 Years” by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2014
Fooooooooools
Re: Elikem Finally Admits Affair With Odartey's Wife; “it Lasted 4 Years” by octus2008(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2014
my people una remember lamptey that bad ghana footballer wey show us Pepper for senegal 92 grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Elikem Finally Admits Affair With Odartey's Wife; “it Lasted 4 Years” by toxiflam: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2014
What
4years, Dats a long time o
Wonder in what light the husband now sees the woman
Re: Elikem Finally Admits Affair With Odartey's Wife; “it Lasted 4 Years” by octus2008(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
toxiflam:
What
4years, Dats a long time o
Wonder in what light the husband now sees the woman

After DNA testing,he found out ,of the 4 kids they have none belongs to him.
She claimed because the man was impo she went outside to get emm grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? / The Disable With No Hands,who Sweep Pedestrian Bridge / Checkout These Funny,sarcastic Pictures That's Surely Gonna Make Your Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.