Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Unbelievable!! Man Uses His Teeth/jaw To Carry A Bag Of Cement - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unbelievable!! Man Uses His Teeth/jaw To Carry A Bag Of Cement (1107 Views)

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) / How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / Unbelievable! Man Cheats Death By Surviving 6ft Pole That Pierced 2tru His Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!! Man Uses His Teeth/jaw To Carry A Bag Of Cement by phemmy88(m): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2014
This guy in the video uses his teeth to carry a bag of cement (50kg)through a relatively long distance..... How this is possible is still giving me concern..... Is it that our jaw is stronger than and tougher that our hands? Click on the link below to watch video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaPG3uGCw_Y

Mods should kindly move this to the appropriate section
Re: Unbelievable!! Man Uses His Teeth/jaw To Carry A Bag Of Cement by jimmy101231(m): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2014
phemmy88:
This guy in the video uses his teeth to carry a bag of cement (50kg)through a relatively long distance..... How this is possible is still giving me concern..... Is it that our jaw is stronger than and tougher that our hands? Click on the link below to watch video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaPG3uGCw_Y

Mods should kindly move this to the appropriate section
that one no new naaa...person they carry two with teeth for my area
Re: Unbelievable!! Man Uses His Teeth/jaw To Carry A Bag Of Cement by phemmy88(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
jimmy101231:
that one no new naaa...person they carry two with teeth for my area

Haaaa..... U sure about this?... That's an 100kg on the jaw o... U know
Re: Unbelievable!! Man Uses His Teeth/jaw To Carry A Bag Of Cement by DAVE5(m): 2:25am On Dec 01, 2014
I dint watch d video, pls if u did, jst narrate it for dose of us who can't watch it cos my 10mb wnt b used 2 watch a video
Re: Unbelievable!! Man Uses His Teeth/jaw To Carry A Bag Of Cement by jimmy101231(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
phemmy88:

Haaaa..... U sure about this?... That's an 100kg on the jaw o... U know
To God

(1) (Reply)

Jesus is Lord. / Its My Birthday / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.