Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids (9716 Views)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Why You Should Do Away With Your NIV Bible For Good / Yoruba Bible For Easyworship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
2 kings 2:23-24From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.
Morale: Insult the prophet and the Lord shall make thy plight bearable.

5 Likes

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
GEN 38.8 Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to tyour brother’s wife and uperform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” 9 But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother’s wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. 10 And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also
Kids, your God does not like condoms.

4 Likes

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
And your point is?
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by mekzyjoe(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
GEN 38.8 Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to tyour brother’s wife and uperform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” 9 But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother’s wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. 10 And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also
Kids, your God does not like condoms.
dis clown again angry angry
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lev. 26:27 “‘If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.
KIDS, God will make your parents cannibals if they do not listen to him.

5 Likes

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
mekzyjoe:

dis clown again angry angry
And you are?
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ishilove:
And your point is?
Madam, please do not comment on my threads.

1 Like

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by NnaNna4(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Madam, please do not comment on my threads.
Otherwise what? What will you do? Cast a spell on me? Nigga puhleeze! Mscheeew.

I am a nairalander, just like you. Once a thread is opened on this forum, it becomes public property, so that means I, as a bonafide member of Nairaland, am free to comment on ANY thread that interests me, and there is nothing you can do about it. Get that into your Luciferian head.

So as I was asking, what the Bleep is your point with your posts? Doesn't make much sense.

6 Likes

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
NnaNna4:
Befuddling, innit?
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by chibwike(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ishilove:

I am a nairalander, just like you. Once a thread is opened on this forum, it becomes public property, so that means I, as a bonafide member of Nairaland, am free to comment on ANY thread that interests me, and there is nothing you can do about it. Get that into your Luciferian head.

So as I was asking, what the Bleep is your point with your posts? Doesn't make much sense.
Just ban him please..we dont need him here
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
He hasn't broken any rule...yet.

He actually isn't a troublemaker. He just worships the devil, which is his own cup of lipton as long as he doesn't break any rule.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by chibwike(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ishilove:

He hasn't broken any rule...yet.

He actually isn't a troublemaker. He just worships the devil, which is his own cup of lipton as long as he doesn't break any rule.
Lol...aunt ishi..u re funny oh....well u ve said it all sha
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 01, 2014
Stay off my threads. Your ignorance rankles.

3 Likes

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 01, 2014
chibwike:
Chrestard, who are you to suggest that? Are you vooks?
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by vooks: 4:29am On Dec 01, 2014
Son of perdition, repent or perish with your god

sonOfLucifer:

Chrestard, who are you to suggest that? Are you vooks?
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by timmy2409(m): 6:00am On Dec 01, 2014
Leave it to Christians to turn a blind eye to the point being made.

God killed 42 teenagers for calling a prophet bald (which he was, presumably)
God killed a guy for not impregnating his brother's wife
God promises to make people eat the flesh of their own children
God allows a man to sacrifice his child as a burnt offering to him
God promises to smash babies' heads against rocks
God perpetually punishes multiple people for the perceived sins of a single person
God sanctions the killing of millions (possibly billions) throughout the entire bible for no justifiable reason today
God promises to mete out eternal torment on you for not believing the stories of his son

But he loves you!

And these are the stories you all gladly tell your children embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by 2cato: 7:48am On Dec 01, 2014
I have always said it atheist and satanist are one and thesam with BH and ISIS

2 Likes

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ranchhoddas: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2014
Ishilove:

Everybody see am say na you first find trouble now.

2 Likes

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2014
Numbers 3112 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at kthe plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.
13 And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them lwithout the camp. 14 And Moses was wroth with the mofficers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the †battle. 15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved nall the women alive? 16 Behold, othese caused the children of Israel, through the pcounsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of qPeor, and there was ra plague among the congregation of the Lord. 17 Now therefore skill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with †him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Children, it is good to be a virgin. That way, you will be saved for the enemies in times of war.

2 Likes

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
Let the troll be.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ishilove: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
How I take find trouble? I asked a simple question and he responded rudely. What rubbish is that?

SonofLucifer, better get used to me commenting on your threads. This is a public forum and you can't stop me.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by justi4jesu(f): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

You need Jesus. You no get work i swear undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ishilove: 8:30am On Dec 01, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Kiss my rear end. Your whole persona rankles.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ishilove: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

You need Jesus. You no get work i swear undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ranchhoddas: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2014
Ishilove:

How I take find trouble? I asked a simple question and he responded rudely. What rubbish is that?

SonofLucifer, get used to me commenting on your threads. You can't do nada.

Nonsense.
No dey make noise before dem go turn you to chicken.You know say christmas don dey reach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by henrydan(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Numbers 3112 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at kthe plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.
13 And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them lwithout the camp. 14 And Moses was wroth with the mofficers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the †battle. 15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved nall the women alive? 16 Behold, othese caused the children of Israel, through the pcounsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of qPeor, and there was ra plague among the congregation of the Lord. 17 Now therefore skill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with †him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Children, it is good to be a virgin. That way, you will be saved for the enemies in times of war.

1 Like

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ishilove: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
No dey make noise before dem go turn you to chicken.You know say christmas don dey reach.
Lmao! Make dem try na. I serve the God of Elijah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by franklyn009(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2014
I understand where u r driving to.....but dat was d dispensation of law when men receive instant judgement for der sins. D difference now is d death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ which brought forth d dispensation of Grace. Which is an 'unmerited favour' offered to mankind. ,for there is no name in heaven or on earth or under d earth by which we can b saved other dan d name of Jesus.

There r ppl like u who think dy knew d rit way, but have now gone beyond d point of no return n wished dy had made d rit choice n begging for an opportunity to return even if it is to warn others.

1 Like

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2014
Ishilove:

Kiss my rear end. Your whole persona rankles.
That is your boyfriend's job.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulfilling Your Role In A Struggling Marriage As A Christian Spouse / Hymns Or Gospel Songs, Which Do You Prefer? / Can Nigeria Be Better Off, If Our Leaders Swears By Our Ancient Deities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.