Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

What Do You Have To Say About This Advert - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Have To Say About This Advert (893 Views)

What's Your Say On This Advert? / What Is Wrong With This Advert (ghana Mourners Edition) / What The Bible Has To Say About Ebola Virus & Its Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say About This Advert by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
i saw it everyday bt cnt understand somebody should explain this to me r they trying to insult us or what ?

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Advert by chekasforchekas: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Advert by monemsis(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
chekasforchekas:
Nairaland grin
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Advert by armadeo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
chekasforchekas:

Gotcha. Na me be FTC.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Advert by chekasforchekas: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
monemsis:
Nairaland grin
hehehe from Iran, can't wait to be FTC
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Advert by chekasforchekas: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
armadeo:

Gotcha. Na me be FTC.
lol omo I wan be FTC by all means, MTN Dalu.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Advert by monemsis(m): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
chekasforchekas:
hehehe from Iran, can't wait to be FTC
abeg wetin 'FTC' mean undecided
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Advert by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
monemsis:
ask them o! i no kno o!
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Advert by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
chekasforchekas:
i just want ur view on this n u r her booking spc chai nija na wao! grin
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Advert by chekasforchekas: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
dtruthis:
i just want ur view on this n u r her booking spc chai nija na wao! grin
I never chop my Sunday rice abeg, when am done eating the rice I will share my view.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Advert by chekasforchekas: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
monemsis:
first to comment.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Advert by harmbhrosz(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
dtruthis:
i saw it everyday bt cnt understand somebody should explain this to me r they trying to insult us or what ?
its just a normal product campaign, they gathered some few artist in Africa just like the Henessy Artistry.

Nothing special
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Advert by DAVE5(m): 2:09am On Dec 01, 2014
dtruthis:
am guessing u c somebody in d billboard, ask him cos he'd be in a better position to answer...

(1) (Reply)

My Affairs With Beyonce’s Dad Before I Came To Nigeria – Seyi Shay / As This Ever Happen To You Before / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.