Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Photos: Pope Francis Joins Muslim Clerics To Pray At Mosque In Turkey - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Pope Francis Joins Muslim Clerics To Pray At Mosque In Turkey (721 Views)

Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him / Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) / Recommended Spiritual Warfare Prayer To Pray At Least Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Pope Francis Joins Muslim Clerics To Pray At Mosque In Turkey by slimfashionline(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pope Francis, who is currently on a state visit to Turkey, joined Muslim faithfuls in Istanbul to pray at the Grand Mufti of Istanbul, Istanbul Blue Mosque yesterday. The Pope stood with his head bowed and hands clasped in front of him in 2-minutes of silent prayer inside the 17th-century Sultan Ahmet mosque, aiming to show respect for Islam and encourage stronger ties between the two faiths.

More information and pics visit www.kingsleyamaechi..com

Re: Photos: Pope Francis Joins Muslim Clerics To Pray At Mosque In Turkey by Jakeattah(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Patriotic...

There's space for an Imam in my church smileyPatriotic...

There's space for an Imam in my church
Re: Photos: Pope Francis Joins Muslim Clerics To Pray At Mosque In Turkey by peteregwu(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Don't the pope, he is working for Satan in this end time. The people I am most sorry is the members of catholic, they have been blinded because they don't understand the bible. Jesus is coming sooner, the manifestation of Antichrist is almost done!

(1) (Reply)

Bible Prophecies / The Tallest Man In The World Is Chinese! / Romance Without Sex--good Or Bad For All Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.