Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,682 members, 7,831,118 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

WOOWW!!! Check Out The Body On Jada Pinkett-smith's 61-year-old Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOOWW!!! Check Out The Body On Jada Pinkett-smith's 61-year-old Mother (1504 Views)

Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep / Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WOOWW!!! Check Out The Body On Jada Pinkett-smith's 61-year-old Mother by StevinMorgan(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jada posted the pic on her Facebook page yesterday. That is the body on her 61yr old mother. Wowsa!

For the people who don't kwn Jada Pinkett-Smith she was born September 18, 1971) and she is an American actress, singer-songwriter, and businesswoman.
*see the 3rd pic below.

Can u imagine how fit a 61yr old is looking more healthy than some men.. See packs.. Lols.. grin

see pic below

source: fruz.wapka.mobi

Re: WOOWW!!! Check Out The Body On Jada Pinkett-smith's 61-year-old Mother by monemsis(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
61?
Re: WOOWW!!! Check Out The Body On Jada Pinkett-smith's 61-year-old Mother by Evina(f): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

Oboyeee shocked I am only 16 yet I look like her... lipsrsealed

See abs, I beg where is that my tummy trimmer? angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read Nadia Buari's Touching Tribute 2 Majid Michel's Mom+Photos Of Nadia And Mom / BBA Hotshot Tayo Faniran Gets Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport...see Photos / Singer Ray J Spends N494m To Be Kim Kardashian’s Neighbour!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.