Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 (1700 Views)

Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) / Full List Of Elected Governors In Nigeria 2015-2019 / 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria: Why You Need To Vote For GEJ 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 by Adelaide2: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
See how an unbiased UN agency, FAO, confirms what GEJ has done in agricultural transformation

Re: United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 by holatin(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
really.
nice campaign strategy
Re: United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 by slikcipher(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sahara reporters won't see this piece to report.

1 Like

Re: United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 by Adelaide2: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:
really.
nice campaign strategy

Yes, it should be a great campaign strategy. GEJ should focus on these achievements during his campaigns. He worked to achieve it, he should trump it.

1 Like

Re: United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 by holatin(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=Adelaide2 post=28477978]

Yes, it should be a great campaign strategy. GEJ should focus on these achievements during his campaigns. He worked to achieve it, he should trump it.[/quote
but its too late to impress us
Re: United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 by donmalcolm21(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
This is a govt touching lives of individuals everyday, why can't we join hands to make it succeed. Gej till 2019

4 Likes

Re: United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 by Adelaide2: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=holatin post=28478370][/quote]

but its too late to impress us

Who are the ''us''? I am already impressed, and so are many others, I am sure. Adeshina who has pushed most of these achievements is a Yoruba man like you. So keep hating APC-style while Adeshina keeps achieving for GEJ, your enemy.

4 Likes

Re: United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 by holatin(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Adelaide2:

Who are the ''us''? I am already impressed, and so are many others, I am sure. Adeshina who has pushed most of these achievements is a Yoruba man like you. So keep hating APC-style while Adeshina keeps achieving for GEJ, your enemy.
am not hating adeshina achievement, I wount just be impress it Jonathan wanna campaign with that.
he don't care about we Yoruba so we too don't give a fuvk about him too. days all
Re: United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 by Adelaide2: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

am not hating adeshina achievement, I wount just be impress it Jonathan wanna campaign with that.
he don't care about we Yoruba so we too don't give a fuvk about him too. days all

How did Jonathan not care about Yoruba? Was he Tinubu who gave the speaker position which GEJ has mapped out for Yoruba to the northerners?

I thought you Yorubas are objective. Now I am seeing a different ball game based mainly on tribalism and bigotry and hatred for anything non-Yoruba and non-northern muslim.

2 Likes

Re: United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 by 2cato: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Adelaide2:

How did Jonathan not care about Yoruba? Was he Tinubu who gave the speaker position which GEJ has mapped out for Yoruba to the northerners?

I thought you Yorubas are objective. Now I am seeing a different ball game based mainly on tribalism and bigotry and hatred for anything non-Yoruba and non-northern muslim.
you havnt seen anything these Yoruba people are always quick to point gej achievements to yaradua OBJ and lord
lugard. Their wahala is getting too much. They want gej to spend all the federal allocation on south west to the detriment of other region b4 they will be satisfy.
Re: United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 by holatin(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Adelaide2:

if we are tribalist, we wount be here supporting buhari
pls tell me who you are advocating for
Re: United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 by Samunique(m): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

if we are tribalist, we wount be here supporting buhari
pls tell me who you are advocating for
Who is " WE"? I'm from yoruba, and I'm not part of that "WE".
I will never vote for Buhari, believe me some of u guys who advocate for Buhari are just bigoted.

HE WHO FAILS TO REMEMBER HISTORY IS BOUND TO REPEAT IT!!!!

Yoruba ronu!!!!
Re: United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 by holatin(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
Samunique:
Who is " WE"? I'm from yoruba, and i will never vote for Buhari. Believe me, some of u guys who advocate for Buhari are just bigoted.

HE WHO FAIL TO REMEMBER HISTORY IS BOUND TO REPEAT IT!!!!

Yoruba ronu!!!!
so u rather settle for him as e drive this country to peril.
I give up on you.
last word

embrace GEJ
while I embrace change
Re: United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 by Samunique(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

so u rather settle for him as e drive this country to peril.
I give up on you.
last word

embrace GEJ
while I embrace change
What change are u talking about?
The change he's unable to bring in 1983 after he overtrowed the democratically elected government? Do u realise that's an act of criminality?
* Remember shagari govt was also plagued with the problem of insurgency ( maitasine ) b4 he took over, and the same thing is happening now.

Ask yourself this question, why is it that any time Buhari is planning to take over the leadership of this country there must be an unprecedented insurgency problem? Why why why? This the question people should ask themselves and even GMB himself.

Cause to me it looks like that's his own bloody strategy " CAUSE TROUBLE FOR THE NATION AND THEN TRY TO TAKE OVER.

Did he not confirm this by saying he will make Nigeria UNGOVERNABLE?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? / 10 Reasons Why Boko Haram Is More Powerful Than ISIS, Al-qaeda, ETC Combined / Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.