Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Does America Know What Is Happening In Nigeria And Keeping Quiet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does America Know What Is Happening In Nigeria And Keeping Quiet? (457 Views)

Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Why I Am Keeping Quiet —jonathan / Why I Am Keeping Quiet — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does America Know What Is Happening In Nigeria And Keeping Quiet? by Ideyontop: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
There are many schools of thought to the true source of the recent Boko haram insurgency in Nigeria,one of which is "America is sponsoring bokoharam to divide Nigeria" ( No be me talk amm ooo, na wetin I hear)

I didn't consider this to be really true,but the recent comment by the great General Yakubu Gowon (rtd) has caused me to really think deep.

What is the big brother of the world doing? Why have they "folded their arms" while some people are killed in Nigeria?

Guys what do u think?
Re: Does America Know What Is Happening In Nigeria And Keeping Quiet? by Craigston: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
Forget all these and face your business. When America will receive it's share of what is to come, you'll prefer Nigeria to her (that's if the texts are true). Whatever it is, the world is beyond what we see or think, so I set my eyes on things eternal.
Re: Does America Know What Is Happening In Nigeria And Keeping Quiet? by saintvc(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
America solution is nigeria should divide
Re: Does America Know What Is Happening In Nigeria And Keeping Quiet? by rawpadgin(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
America got her own sh*t to deal with so solve ur own problem
Re: Does America Know What Is Happening In Nigeria And Keeping Quiet? by twaintoy(f): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
If una vote dat weakling duckling called GEJ next year, na division of labour tinz ooo. Vote dat shoeless dawg out. We need a change abeg.
Re: Does America Know What Is Happening In Nigeria And Keeping Quiet? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
*sighs*

(1) (Reply)

APC Donates N5m To Kano Bomb Blast Victims / Is APC A "New PDP"? / Is Nigeria The Best It Can Be At 54?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.