Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,121 members, 7,863,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Comedian AY And Wife, Mabel Celebrates 6th Year Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY And Wife, Mabel Celebrates 6th Year Wedding Anniversary (614 Views)

Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY And Wife, Mabel Celebrates 6th Year Wedding Anniversary by Mykel4God(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
If you don’t know the Popular Comedian, AY then you’re on a long thing. . as it has been Six Solid years of Marriage between AY and his wife, Mabel. They tied the knot on Saturday, November 29th 2008.
In celebrating this, the comedian took to Social media to Celebrate his wife and to also aprreciate her in many ways.
AY Posted the below message.
“Within the twinkle of an eye, its six years of marital bliss and 10 years of companionship. I met you when I had nothing but as a woman of substance and integrity, u believed in the man u decided to spend the rest of your life with. Thru thick and thin we have grown into being there for each other and understanding what it means to love and be loved. You are still he wind beneath my wings…that’s why I fly so high in the place of grace and divine favour. I love an will always love you Mrs. Makun..Happy anniversary.”
The couple is blessed with two kids.

Source: Yabaleftonline.com

Re: Comedian AY And Wife, Mabel Celebrates 6th Year Wedding Anniversary by Missmossy(f): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
AY of life grin Happy marriage anniversary to him and his lovely wife.
Re: Comedian AY And Wife, Mabel Celebrates 6th Year Wedding Anniversary by Texykool: 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

See AY

gringringrin

I rep Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Ini-edo Opens Up On Her Marriage, Says She Neva Snatched Phillip Frm His Ex-wife / Cossy Is Wishing You Guys Merry Christmas With Her Bossom / Whitney Houston’s Daughter Is ‘fighting For Her Life,’ Family Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.