Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly (22594 Views)

Senate Presidency: APC May Conduct Primaries For Lawan, Saraki, Akume / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH / Court-backed Young Democratic Party(YDP) fixes Its Primaries For Mar 26th & 27th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by mcdokwe(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
let her prove herself worthy
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sorry sorry for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Pectoris(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Good for her
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Politics is now Hereditary, huhh?

What kind of spell is mankind under?

Why is the Rich getting Richer whilst the poor getting poorer?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Ikesquare: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pls upload her pix
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by mcmukoko12(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Congratulation

congratulation her Excellency.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
lol!
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by miqos02(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
hrhobi1:
Which Ibori ? The one in Paris or France, cuz I am serving time in London.
in london prison? becos that is where ibori is at the moment
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by jacabi(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
kennygee:
Hope she doesn't take after her father.

What do you expect? You think her father would not influence her?
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by harry509: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
manuch:
In Ethiope West Constituency, Ms. Erhiatake Ibori, the first daughter of Chief James Ibori, won the PDP State Assembly primary.

d tin make sense wella grin grin
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
tpiah2:
Who is she dating.

Nobody for now, not since her first 27.5 boyfriends **** of...

You can call me if you want to become "her soon to be ex-bf".
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Onozboy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
lipsrsealed hope history dont repeat its self
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by PStacks(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ikpewe:
SHE "MAY" ALSO STEAL LIKE HIS FATHER. PLEASE QUOTE ME RIGHT BEFORE HANGING ME ON CASSAVA STEM CROSS

grin . Bros, this ur english grammar fit kill all the tax-payers wey she wan steal from oo..

She may also steal like His Father grin cheesy

Ahnn ahnn. Nawa ooo
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Franchise21(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Chrisx1x(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
salvatore007:
Piktures or........
its true. I dnt hv time i wuld hv snapped her poster for u to see
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by adedayourt(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
In France where I live, the Iboris' ll never taste political power till trumpet sound with d kind of precedent layed by mr james

Non the less, goodluck to her
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by mmsen: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Celepope:
Congrats Take Ibori.BTW she has the right to vie for any political office after all she is also a Nigerian.Nigerians need to grow up.We can't keep on living in the dark ages.Other countries have moved on but Nigerians are still backward as regards family and relatives of leaders involving in politics.The Bush dynasty,Kenedys and Clintons comes to mind.

Elections are popularity contests, at best.

Those dynasties are a sign of a broken system. How did either Bush aid American development?

Why are so many of you intent on following Westerners down the path of self-destruction?
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by salvatore007(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chrisx1x:
its true. I dnt hv time i wuld hv snapped her poster for u to see

Ok i believe u....
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
msmon:
Congratulations.!!!

Btw, their grandfather ruled over my grandfathers; their fathers ruled over my father. I won't allow their children to rule over me.

You can imagine, they are positioning their children already.

1. Iyabo Obasanjo
2. Olumide Osoba. Etc.

...no one can stop us except us!

Hmm... food for thought
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Larryupsy: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
Seriously, Nigeria is a big Joke, in sane society any of the likes of Ibori's generation would hardly have the balls to walk freely in the society, talkless of having the balls to contest an election. If Abacha were to be alive I bet his posters would have been flying all around.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by ajimega: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Daughter of a great criminal. JAMes IBORI
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by GEJman: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
ajimega:

She will loot money and send to ibori in UK prison
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by orasuyiefosa(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Even in the grave............ibori iss sstill powerful........lolzzzz
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by abbakacici: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
although i dont believed that sin of the father will affect his children, but if you father is in prison for corruption while your uncle (Uduaghan) is a terrible governor you are not suppose to be contesting to a lawmaker because you suppose to make laws that will increase the prison sentence of your dad/aunties and imprison your uncle
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Oskilala: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
ajimega:

Oniranu...
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by emperordan(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
Congratulations!!!
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by eleko1: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
embarassed grin cheesy Stealing is not corruption. grin
Ikpewe:
SHE "MAY" ALSO STEAL LIKE HIS FATHER. PLEASE QUOTE ME RIGHT BEFORE HANGING ME ON CASSAVA STEM CROSS
grin grin
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Dee60: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Apart from our leadership problems, Nigeria also has significant follower-ship problems. Give the masses loaves of bread and that does it!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by ElFenomeno1: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
tpiah2:
Who is she dating.

Fu..cking moro..n!

What has that got to do with the thread?!

You never get tired of asking dumb, daft and dimwitted questions all over the forum!

Fuc...ktard!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by D9ty7(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Good for her tho. She must have had her aspirations before picking up the form for the state assembly.
NB: Her aspiration may either be to loot like some other legislooters or put the people of her constituency first at the expense of her selfish interest. Even though I won't be suprised to see in entagled in the same web as her father. But she probably would have the next four years to change the people's views about the name 'Ibori.'
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by texazzpete(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Celepope:
Congrats Take Ibori.BTW she has the right to vie for any political office after all she is also a Nigerian.Nigerians need to grow up.We can't keep on living in the dark ages.Other countries have moved on but Nigerians are still backward as regards family and relatives of leaders involving in politics.The Bush dynasty,Kenedys and Clintons comes to mind.

And which Bush or Kennedy or CLinton patriarch was ever arrested for MASSIVE embezzlement of public funds? How many Bush, CLinton or Kennedy kids were trained and funded with stolen money?
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by ajimega: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
angry
Oskilala:

Oniranu...
myself or ibori's pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) / Garba Shehu Blasts Punch Newspaper (Photo) / Buhari: Boko Haram Fighters Are Scavengers Desperate For Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.