Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly (22593 Views)

Senate Presidency: APC May Conduct Primaries For Lawan, Saraki, Akume / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH / Court-backed Young Democratic Party(YDP) fixes Its Primaries For Mar 26th & 27th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Akiika: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
kokoA:
She has the right to aspire for any office in the land though. I wish her well and hope she try her best to salvage what is left of her family name.
No problem, her own children sef go also rule your children and it'll continue for multiple generations down the line. One thing is to be stupid, the other thing is to go ahead and advertise it!
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Aktsmith104: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pikin wey lik born na lion he go resemble delta pple shine ur eyes coolPikin wey lik born na lion he go resemble delta pple shine ur eyes
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by kokoA(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Akiika:

No problem, her own children sef go also rule your children and it'll continue for multiple generations down the line. One thing is to be stupid, the other thing is to go ahead and advertise it!
Dude, what's your beef? So be cause she is Ibori's daughter she's no longer a nigerian? Every nigerian, including you, me, GEJ's children, ibori's children, etc have the right to aspire for any position in the land according to our constitution.. Her father is a thief, yes. Does that make her a thief to? Be sensible for once.
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Ikpewe: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
kle4d:

You just wanna criticize. Polish your English Language first.
WITH BLACK OR BROWN POLISH ?
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by Ikpewe: 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
MY MISTAKE (HIS INSTEAD OF HER) WAS A MINOR BUT A VERY MAJOR ONE.
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by nkokontayahoo: 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nigerians,ibori is still ruling.Forget all those prison things o.Before any decision must be made in delta state,ibori must be consulted.una think say her papa hand no dey for the primaries wen she take win?Make Una leave all these politicians,them know wetin Dem dey do.
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by tracy73: 7:06am On Dec 02, 2014
Do YOU want to join the great Illuminati call Agent Raymond on +2347051072791 join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer once
you join the brother hood you will be given 0ne Million dollars instantly and you will be earning $500,000,00.every 2weeks.. join today and become
richer and famous...you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood...

Full name……….

Country……….

State of origin……….

Date of birth……….

Sex……….

Address……….

Phone……….

Email address……….

Tell us little about yourself…

I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great
Illuminati temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family
what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow\
to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me on +2347051072791 or illuminatihood4money@gmail.com
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by mikolo80: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2014
tpiah2:
Who is she dating.

glad to see someone gas his eye on the ball.eagle eye. Laser like focus.
Re: James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly by dorocent(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2014
her dad was a criminal jst ask many people say. i knw dat buh delta state has neva had any leader like ibori. blive me or not. during his tym, dia was money n he was d one who made we deltans to knw dat dia is reli big amount of money in our state. even we yout, wen we go out for mini jobs, jst bcuz dia is money flow in d country we wia paid awesomely. dnt judge a BOOK BY IT'S COVER.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) / Buhari: Boko Haram Fighters Are Scavengers Desperate For Food / Police Invade IPOB/ESN Camp In Ebonyi, Kill 3 Gunmen, Recover Ammunitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.