Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Rescheduled Guiness Test: Why Me? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rescheduled Guiness Test: Why Me? (1062 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Guiness Rescheduled Test 2morrow / Job Vacancy At Guiness. Apply Before 23th Jan.!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescheduled Guiness Test: Why Me? by seniorklop: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2006
it is so sad dat i was not notified for the rescheduled guinness test despite that i did not write the previous one. can someone tell me why guiness left me and others out.
Re: Rescheduled Guiness Test: Why Me? by slimfella(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2006
Dont worry, They are definately gonna call you. They are calling people in batches. THey dont want a multitude all at once like the last time. I got this info first hand from them
Re: Rescheduled Guiness Test: Why Me? by norma(f): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2006
wink winkThanks slimfella for those encouraging words. i too didnt get an invitation from them a 2nd time even though i was slated for 11 am batch that day.those of 2pm had theirs yesterday and those of 4pm that day had a re-sit today. i sincerely hope they do get to call me
Re: Rescheduled Guiness Test: Why Me? by jaziri: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2006
i miss my test on friday due to network problem in my area.can anybody tell me the venue and time for benin center i intend to jion them.thanks
Re: Rescheduled Guiness Test: Why Me? by kevy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2006
guinness again! i chose benin centre, after making me send all my money in benin, they now want me to go to lagos on the 15th of august. no way man i don't have that cash to waste. wish all nairalanders the best.
Re: Rescheduled Guiness Test: Why Me? by jaziri: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2006
kevy, do u mean 15th of august is the date for benin center, o.k what is the time and venue. can anybody in the forum comfirm this please. i need to write the test. because i will be in benin on monday 14th.thnx.pls reply urgent.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland / Oilwaste Jobs.com / U.a.c Una Well Done O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.