Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? (6228 Views)

Is Anyone Watching Channels Tv Now / A Detailed Analysis On Why Hon James Faleke Should Be The APC Gov Candidate / A Detailed Analysis On How PDP Lost Out In The Senate's Scheme Of Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by IamLEGEND1: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2014
it doesn't matter if GEJ is behind the killings or not...................

one thing we can all be sure of is that this killings won't stop unless this man goes........i voted for him in the last elections but @ the moment i'm so pissed that i'm considering not voting at all...........also,while i dnt necessarily buy into the theory that GEJ is trying to de-populate the north, the issue still remains that A LOT OF PEOPLE will be scared into staying indoors during the elections.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by xcolanto(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2014
Biased analysis coming from a sympathetic 'Islamic' news station. After the 2011 presidential elections that produced Buhari a sore loser, a reoccurring position over the years. The 'born to rule' noticed that GEJ swept the polls against the 'messiah' even in core northern states. This angered the desperate cabal into hunting down Christians in the north who were blamed for making Buhari a failure in his nothern caliphate by voting GEJ massively, something that's never happened before.
What followed next was a strategic and systematic targeting of lives and properties owned by Christians in the north. This was done by their political foot soldiers (boko haram) who then started attacking churches and burning them down, persecuting Christians because of their faith, killing, maiming and attacking christain dominated areas so as to force them to relocate to mostly the southern part of nigeria where they believe majority of these christain come from and have settled in the north over the years, hence pulling massive support and votes for a minority southerner they detest so much.

To a large extent, their plan worked out as majority of christains mostly from Igbo origin flocked in-mass down south in order to avoid being killed or lynched in the north. After the political boko did their bidding for their fanatic pay masters, the monster has been fed and has grown into a creature so uncontrollable and now we all can hear them cry foul and trade baseless blames against the FG and the person of GEJ! Pathetic I tell you! Today Buhari says vote me and watch insurgency in the north end?? Lame attempt to score cheap political point! Until the northern politicians comes together collectively to condemn and put an end to their creation, the north shall know no peace.

6 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2014
knightsTempler:
Op, shut up please. You buffoons always pop up in support of criminals and call white black without blinking.

Go and lie to fools and don't forget to inform the thieving crabs you represent that Nigerian are not deceived.

Yes, boko haram is all about 2015 and the maintainance of a grip on illegally acquired oil wells. For that reason, Arewa elders do not care if their people die like chickens under boko harams unslaught.
Jonathan is indirectly benefiting from the insurgency by not taking any decisive action. If this were to be happening in the South South, would he put up this same attitude?

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2014
Henrypraise:
Sumtyms I wonder y pple don't tink, did GEJ kill dos youth corpers cos he wanted to de-populate d north? Or did GEJ bomb dos dos catholic churches cos he wanted to de-populate d north? Dat was d begining days of bh, d northern elites stood, kept quiet n watch @ dat tym.

In 1996 n 1997 wen christians were being killed in d north I guess GEJ was also de-populating d north, just dat dia was no aljazeera den to cova n giv analysis, d fulani herdsmen goin on a killin spree in d middlebelt n ogwashuku ar GEJ kinsmen de-populating d north. Or ur lazy, coward as5 maj-general broda fleeing from d battle front is GEJ de-populating ur kinsmen in d north
Some of you are jurt too weak intellectually. The OP and the analysts in Aljazeera have not said Jonathan is behind Boko Haram, but that his INACTION against them is a way of disenfranchising or reducing the votes of APC whose stronghold, the North East, is the theatre of insurgency. In conflict study, we call some people spoilers. These are the people who feel because they are not going to benefit from a thing, watch it go bad or actually make it go bad.
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by mauriceju2(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2014
guy BH cannot operate successfully in the south as they are doing in the north because we in the south will come out and report any one we know involve to the authority unlike you people in the north that believe that BH are doing the work of gods and will not report them to authority, BH started by killing christians in the north and you people where happy and now the blood of Christians are fighting back, it will not stop untill your sins are pay in full
soroptimist:
On point......

Whosoever that have not seen or noticed the fact that GEJ is deliberately allowing BH to decimate the North through his inactions is an infant

Jonathan was quick to visit TB Joshua's church in the wake of the calamity that befell him but have refused to visit anywhere in the North-East.......

Yet they will tell me as a christian to support a man whose sense of humanity is dead just to spite fellow human just because they are Northerners.....it is their turn today,i pray when this terror we have all refused to condemn just because we seem not to be directly affected inch any closer down south,all the religious bigots and ethnic charlatans doing 'it serves them right' and asking GEJ to allow them kill themselves will not regret their actions

4 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by abbakacici: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2014
Jonathan as commander in chief is responsible for security which he failed woeful, when BBC and CNN mention it, you guys called them racist and they are promoting western agenda now Alajezza are promoting islamic agenda, to you guys the entire world are against your beloved saint GEJ.
however historical if the majority of people are against you must be doing something wrong, or some amazing that might change the status quoto

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by huptin(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2014
Ikengawo:

Federal government allocates blocks, not chevron and shell.

Theres no doubting the fact the FG allocates oil blocs, why is Shell and Chevron selling theirs? If indeed the oil blocs are going to be as profitable as you think? The world is moving fast beyond oil, the earlier you understand that the better.
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by nagoma(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2014
Politicians’ desperate appeal to religion as a resort of last line of hope when confronted with firm failure is at once ubiquitous in nature and repetitive historically. Ordinarily, politicians ought not to be thugs and rogues; they ought to be leaders chosen by the larger society to administer the land on behalf of all members of the given society. The constitution and other extant laws of the land make that otherwise difficult administrative job a very easy one. Unfortunately, as events have revealed over the years, particularly in our nation Nigeria, politicians, because of their materialism and acquisitiveness, are more of problem-creators than problem-solvers.

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and others pray for President Goodluck Jonathan during a pilgrimage to Isreal in 2013
State House Photo

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by nagoma(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2014
"This is President Goodluck Jonathan’s situation at the moment as he faces a more than cloudy presidential election in 2015. It is clear that Nigeria, a not so fortunate country with regard to qualitative leadership, is terribly divided along politically created religious fracture lines. The fact remains that no President, in the history of this nation, has succeeded, through complicit actions and inactions, in polarising the nation as much as President Goodluck Jonathan. This fact is already in the public domain. My concern however, is to expose the underbelly motivation of Mr. President’s handlers’ religious hoodwinking of Christians in Nigeria. Christians need to know that they need not rush to give support to just any leader who mouths Christianity, without carrying out diagnostic examination of such a leader. The Bible enjoins us to “prove all things; hold fast that which is good” (1 Thessalonians 5:21)."

- Pastor Gabriel Olalekan Popoola .

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2014
mauriceju2:
guy BH cannot operate successfully in the south as they are doing in the north because we in the south will come out and report any one we know involve to the authority unlike you people in the north that believe that BH are doing the work of gods and will not report them to authority, BH started by killing christians in the north and you people where happy and now the blood of Christians are fighting back, it will not stop untill your sins are pay in full

Your comment sure show the type of person you are........and patently not different from the accursed Boko Haram who preach hate and intolerance

You lot have been configured to hate and to wish evil on fellow human being on the basis of ethnicity and religion

In your Blind Bartimeus state,all you could glean from my comment was to think i was a Muslim and a Northerner

Woe be unto the leadership that turned your type into haters of fellow men as to wish evil befall them for pecuniary gains

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Interesting analysis, northeast is now the only stronghold of the opposition. Lagos, Rivers, Imo, Ogun, Oyo, and Osun to mention a few. Are those states no longer opposition stronghold? Why haven't BH extend their operations to those states? Or why has the FG refuse to create terror groups to be terrorizing those states since they are opposition stronghold? My worry about this bias analysis that it is likely to cause violence after 2015 election
Voters Card problems in those other states, its getting clearer.
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by jamace(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2014
IdomaLikita:

That is why I will never Forgive the GEJ Government. The main victims of BH today are Christians, whose ONLY CRIME was Voting GEJ massively in 2011..One would expect GEJ to take this BH issue personal, but hey! What did the Northern Christian minority get in return?
Deaths, Abductions, Decimation, etc! From Maiduguri to Southern Kaduna!
We suffered a lot of marginalization under previous Muslim Governments, but never the kind of genocide witnessed on this Scale!
Haba oyi, cool down. Do you believe the nonsensical analysis by those muslim/APC fanatics?. You mean you don't know the analysis is very political meant to rubbish GEJ? Come to think of it, is it not the role of the military to fight the insurgents or you expect GEJ as C-In-C to mount an armoured tank to fight the insurgents? Common, we should understand which side of the political/religious divide discussants stand. OBJ is anti-GEJ because he wants power to shift to the North. That is why OBJ is so aligned to APC despite being a PDP card carrying member. As fas I'm concerned, there is nothing GEJ will do now that will satisfy Obj except GEJ relinquishes power to the North. And the North is so happy with Obj because of this stand. I am convinced that GEJ is seriously concerned about the killings in the NE and is doing everything humanly possible to see an end to the blood shed. The military should do their professional job in the NE.

3 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Henrypraise: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Some of you are jurt too weak intellectually. The OP and the analysts in Aljazeera have not said Jonathan is behind Boko Haram, but that his INACTION against them is a way of disenfranchising or reducing the votes of APC whose stronghold, the North East, is the theatre of insurgency. In conflict study, we call some people spoilers. These are the people who feel because they are not going to benefit from a thing, watch it go bad or actually make it go bad.

see ur strong intellectual mind, if GEJ is watching it go bad cos he tinks/ wants to disenfranchise d majority of the opposition voters( according to ur strong lame mind), y den has the opposition not taken a cue n try to end bh demsefs wat eva lame propaganda ur lame mind is cookin, keep it to ur sef n proffer solutions; stop spreading propaganda. if propaganda is anytin to go by, GMB should be locked up by now: "dogs n bamboos will be soaked in blood"

3 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2014
Henrypraise:

see ur strong intellectual mind, if GEJ is watching it go bad cos he tinks/ wants to disenfranchise d majority of the opposition voters( according to ur lame strong mind), y den has the opposition not taken a cue n try to end bh demsefs wat eva lame propaganda ur lame mind is cookin, keep it to ur sef n proffer solutions; stop spreading propaganda. if propaganda is anytin to go by, GMB should be locked up by now: "dogs n bamboos will be soaked in blood"
Why is it hard for some of you to think straight? There is no way APC or any party can end Boko Haram. The President has the power to. He, and not Buhari, is the C-in-C. He controls all security agencies?
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Henrypraise: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Why is it hard for some of you to think straight? There is no way APC or any party can end Boko Haram. The President has the power to. He, and not Buhari, is the C-in-C. He controls all security agencies?

Straight thinker, are troops not dia fighting now? or do u want him to hold a gun and go dia himsef? oh i tink i av a clever idea, once a soldier always a soldier, GMB should be called bak from retirement n sent to the war front to confront bh.

why dont u enlist into the army and play ur own role instead of buying n sellin propaganda?

3 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2014
Henrypraise:

Straight thinker, are troops not dia fighting now? or do u want him to hold a gun and go dia himsef? oh i tink i av a clever idea, once a soldier always a soldier, GMB should be called bak from retirement n sent to the war front to confront bh.

why dont u enlist into the army and play ur own role instead of buying n sellin propaganda?
We may just have to resort to tolerance till February next year when Jonathan is voted out.
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Henrypraise: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

We may just have to resort to tolerance till February next year when Jonathan is voted out.

once again, ur lame mind is buyin n sellin within itsef, wake up GEJ is gonna lead n rule u n ur kinsmen till 2019, u should be concerned about joining the army by february either u join d nigerian army or u join the BH army. choose wisely.

i like our gist, no hard feeling bro. Orlando Owoh.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by lanrefront1(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2014
Seriously, the analytical prowess of the current Nigerian youth is at an abysmal low.

If Aljezzera analyst says the escalation of crisis in the North is to reduce the voting power of the region, the resultant reduction of voting power is not a function of the numbers of thousands of people that are killed; it is the fact that hundreds of thousands, possibly millions, of resident citizens are being displaced; they have no house address anymore neither do they have permanent place of residence.

So tell, how will would hundred of thousands or possibly millions of these people vote? Is it a displaced person they have no residence that will have polling booth to vote?

Then there is the issue of paralysing fear that has already being instilled in the minds of the people. These people have witnesses horrifying terror firsthand. Many people will be afraid of going to polling booths because they will be thinking, definitely, this terrorists will see this as an opportunity to strike.

So it is very true, the ongoing crisis, if continues till next year will definitely decimate the voting power of the North.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Pataki: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2014
If he could visit the UN building after it was bombed by Boko Haram, if he could visit Nyanya victims and the scene of the accident; heck! he even could visit TB Joshua's destroyed site.

Yet not once has he been to the North East.

We have a heartless beast as a President.
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Icudkill: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2014
So ure trying to say Jonathan's inadequacy in tackling the boko haram menace will further encourage me to vote him

Dis is laughable
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by truefact: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2014
South Yemen is fighting for independence from the North. ..what are the eastern and southern Nigeria waiting for? Igbo has no similarity with the Yoruba and Hausa...

And why are the Yoruba not campaigning and propaganding for the expulsion of the East and South from Nigeria so that Buhari will be their president?
What a hypocrisy? Slave always a slaves. ..stand for something Yoruba and stand firm, hate someone, simply separate from him/her/them ..shame.
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Henrypraise: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2014
nagoma:

"This is President Goodluck Jonathan’s situation at the moment as he faces a more than cloudy presidential election in 2015. It is clear that Nigeria, a not so fortunate country with regard to qualitative leadership, is terribly divided along politically created religious fracture lines. The fact remains that no President, in the history of this nation, has succeeded, through complicit actions and inactions, in polarising the nation as much as President Goodluck Jonathan. This fact is already in the public domain. My concern however, is to expose the underbelly motivation of Mr. President’s handlers’ religious hoodwinking of Christians in Nigeria. Christians need to know that they need not rush to give support to just any leader who mouths Christianity, without carrying out diagnostic examination of such a leader. The Bible enjoins us to “prove all things; hold fast that which is good” (1 Thessalonians 5:21)."

- Pastor Gabriel Olalekan Popoola .

if i understand ur post, u said GEJ's actions/ inactions is responsible for the calamities befalling the nation., u can either face ur problem squarely now or u face it later. GEJ is facing nigeria's problem squarely n i want him to continue

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by motherlode: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2014
When EBOLA came into Nigeria it was a war fought first and majorly by Lagos state because they had material resources but why isn't GEJ fighting BOKOHARAM i thought he is the GCFRN or is it SHEKAU or those HUNTERS that killed more insurgents! undecided

Why on earth can't he secure arms deal as BOKOHARAM has done and as for those who says GEJ doesn't have a hand in this they are stupid because GEJ is more politically motivated than for security purposes.
Are we gonna use cooking stoves to wage war against INSURGENCY undecided
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Ikengawo: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2014
huptin:

Theres no doubting the fact the FG allocates oil blocs, why is Shell and Chevron selling theirs? If indeed the oil blocs are going to be as profitable as you think? The world is moving fast beyond oil, the earlier you understand that the better.
to buy into us oil. It's us policy to cut all foreign dependence on oil
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by BossAyuk: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2014
soroptimist:

Your comment sure show the type of person you are........and patently not different from the accursed Boko Haram who preach hate and intolerance

You lot have been configured to hate and to wish evil on fellow human being on the basis of ethnicity and religion

In your Blind Bartimeus state,all you could glean from my comment was to think i was a Muslim and a Northerner

Woe be unto the leadership that turned your type into haters of fellow men as to wish evil befall them for pecuniary gains
A very big woe unto them...you can imagine the deluded thinking faculty of that brainwashed ignoramus. My brother this country is finished till 2015 where we can make right choices with our votes
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by sleekpro(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
jayonpoint:
It getting clearer by the day all over the world.

Two out of the Three analysts have reasons to believe the lack of political will to combat boko haram is deliberate and politically undertone.

The analysts narrated how the escalation is meant to depopulated the voting power of the opposition states where large voters in the area will cast their votes to the opposition.

Its common logic arithmetic..Jonathan is evil and Obasanjo and other leaders are aware of this act which is more reason Obj has bn attacking Jonathan lately.

I remember the area where he (Obj) had to resort to sighting God when he said ''if u can cover up here, u can't cover up before God'' and further accused Jonathan's govt of destroying Nigeria. What I deduced or understood from that coded words is that Obj was bn selective and monitoring his words so as not to appear or bn seen inciting the public but in clear term...Obj was sending a signal of warning to Jonathan abt the deliberate escalation of Boko haram in the north East to further his political benefit.

Jonathan, is a devil and a blood sucker!

You are very stupid to call our dear president names, ist not your gambari brothers that are bomberding the north east? Or have you ever head that the south south are the ones coursing harvock in the north east? If the ppl that set the fire can't stop it, then let it be.
You guys should end it the way you started it, or leave with it.

GEJ till you guys confess!

6 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by shizzleStar: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
noblezone:

Bros, you dont "know" Jonathan ooo.
So you don't know he "caused" the Biafran genocide?

Henrypraise:

I tink I knw him better dan u do, he caused d 1st n 2nd world wars, he wanted to de-populate d north, he also caused d hunger n disease ravaging somalia n sudan cos he wanted to de-populate d north, he used d pfizer pharm kini as a strategy to also de-populate d north. Bh n dia sympathizers should take him to hague, he also caused d arab spring...

Yeye de smell.
You both are right. I even know him best. grin

GEJ it was who trained osam bin ladin, he is the owner of al-qaeda, the facilitator of al-shabab, the creator of taliban, the convener of the muslim brotherhood, the chairman of ISIS, the founder of Mujahedin, the chief financier of Hezbollah, the leader of Hamas, the spiritual leader of Boko haram...yeye dey ooze gringringringringrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Emmanuel247(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
GEJ killing them by them incredible

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by San2ski(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

...And if he is not voted out.... undecided
What next?
More riots and bombs.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by KanwuliaJara: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Of course!
Boko Haram insurgents are NOT NIGERIANS!
They are CHADIANS AND FRON NIGER REPUBLIC. . . . .SPONSORED BY GEJ! kiss
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by ndcide(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pataki:
If he could visit the UN building after it was bombed by Boko Haram, if he could visit Nyanya victims and the scene of the accident; heck! he even could visit TB Joshua's destroyed site.

Yet not once has he been to the North East.

We have a heartless beast as a President.

You have issues with his visit? I know you want him dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Offers China Major Trade Links / FG Revives 18 Fertiliser Blending Plants – FEPSAN / List Of Oil-wells And Their Locations In South East Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.