Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? (6254 Views)

Is Anyone Watching Channels Tv Now / A Detailed Analysis On Why Hon James Faleke Should Be The APC Gov Candidate / A Detailed Analysis On How PDP Lost Out In The Senate's Scheme Of Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Boss13: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
figment232:
I beg to disagree with these APC sponsored analyst.In d first place.GEJ will get d required votes frm d north with or without insurgency.Is it Jona dat is stopping d NA frm extending d state of emergency.These APC propaganda wud do us no gud.

Please it is not about APC, these are human lives for Christ Sake. Can we stop being insensitive. If Jonathan and his supporters cannot learn to accept positive criticism, then he does not deserve to be our leader.

I am afraid that I agree with the analysts because our President has not proven otherwise for 5 years. Rather, we have witnessed sophistication from the insurgents, they now have war tanks, is it when they now operate fighting jets that our President would do something. Maybe Boko Haram members are already in pilot schools training on how to fly fighting jets. The President has given these guys so much room to perfect their skills and they continue to grow in numbers. What was termed a riot and fought by the Police is now an insurgence that requires the military. Maybe or if not certain, with the way the our president is going about this issue, it would turn out to be a war and we will require foreign military aids and by then the whole of Nigeria is engulfed just because we have a President who's personal interest outweighs national interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Exactly, people need to understand this.

Elose11:
Aljazeera analysts are lazy fools. Just like the typical muslims they are behaving like the proverbial ostrich. Burying its head in the sand while its main body is exposed. More than 80% of towns taken over by bh are christian dominated areas. These people voted almost 100% for GEJ during 2011 election. If GEJ is using boko haram to decimate the north east ahead 2015 election, why his main supporters. This man is not as foolish as a whole bunch of you.

4 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Chigold101(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
GEJ lack political will to fight boko haram. I agree with that analysis. But the USA and Iraqi government has both political will and military might to fight ISIS. still they are yet to stop ISIS from taking more territory in the middle east. the USA and his allies have not been able to use their will and their might to bring any meaningful peace in Afghanistan.

I also believe that GEJ is using boko haram to reduce the voting strength of north eastern Nigeria. But we all know that in presidential Election it is getting 25% of total vote cast in about 24 states plus Abuja that makes someone a winner. therefore if GEJ kills everybody in Adamawa minus 10 persons and those, 10 persons were able to cast their votes to APC, that state Will be counted as one of the 24 states, if APC gets up to 25% in other 23 states.

My point in writing this is just to tell Nigerians that Aljazira like press tv is only out to brew evil, promote violence and attract gullible viewers to their lie infested channel.

Aljaz... whatever and CNN hate Nigeria with passion and they are ready to say or do anything to rubbish Nigeria's already rubbished image.

GEJ is a bad man because he is from niger Delta. oil bloc licence will expire in 2015 and it is obvious that those who There is no oil in their land and yet they control 73% of Nigeria oil bloc will loose their licence.

finally... GEJ till 2019... if una like make una jump into bamuda triangle...

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Horus(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DXqbh0XxRI

[size=15pt]Al Jazeera - Boko Haram: A common enemy?[/size]
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by chidexy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Elose11:
Aljazeera analysts are lazy fools. Just like the typical muslims they are behaving like the proverbial ostrich. Burying its head in the sand while its main body is exposed. More than 80% of towns taken over by bh are christian dominated areas. These people voted almost 100% for GEJ during 2011 election. If GEJ is using boko haram to decimate the north east ahead 2015 election, why his main supporters. This man is not as foolish as a whole bunch of you.

You are right. The whole Boko Haram nonsense is all about closing the 10 million votes deficit that Buhari recorded in 2011. The first wave of the operation targeted churches and areas populated by mostly southerners in the North. This led to mass exodus of southerners from their main cities. The second wave of the operation targets the mostly christian areas of the North East. All the communities being sacked are majorly Christian domain and where the president recorded votes in 2011. If you are in doubt, study the demography of the 2011 votes.

Be sure that as February approaches, you'll have more of this scare bomb explosions to further scare people (especially those who might not vote for their preferred candidate - read Buhari) from coming out to cast their votes

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by realK: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
cktheluckyman:

Will you shut up!!!!did Gowon as head of state protect the over 3m women and children that was killed during the civil war? Has boko haram even achieved a 10%of this number?

Be civilized and control your utterances. We are all capable of calling names.

The country should wait till there is 3 million lives lost! Okay now, Jonna "continue sharing blood". Cha eh, there is God o

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by xcolanto(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
chidexy:

[/b]You are right. The whole Boko Haram nonsense is all about closing the 10 million votes deficit that Buhari recorded in 2011. The first wave of the operation targeted churches and areas populated by mostly southerners in the North. This led to mass exodus of southerners from their main cities. The second wave of the operation targets the mostly christian areas of the North East. All the communities being sacked are majorly Christian domain and where the president recorded votes in 2011. If you are in doubt, study the demography of the 2011 votes.

Be sure that as February approaches, you'll have more of this scare bomb explosions to further scare people (especially those who might not vote for their preferred candidate - read Buhari) from coming out to cast their votes
[b]

You seems to understand hay pee cee's dirty politics! Nice analysis from you. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Bublanski: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
easystudy101:
true talk

Na France i wan go. All my friends are there. Any shance? undecided
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by dubienatti(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
But if bros Jo take dem advice n do it d American style won't it b interpreated as GENOCIDE??

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Shine1177: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
soroptimist:
On point......

Whosoever that have not seen or noticed the fact that GEJ is deliberately allowing BH to decimate the North through his inactions is an infant

Jonathan was quick to visit TB Joshua's church in the wake of the calamity that befell him but have refused to visit anywhere in the North-East.......

Yet they will tell me as a christian to support a man whose sense of humanity is dead just to spite fellow human just because they are Northerners.....it is their turn today,i pray when this terror we have all refused to condemn just because we seem not to be directly affected[b] inch any closer down south[/b],all the religious bigots and ethnic charlatans doing 'it serves them right' and asking GEJ to allow them kill themselves will not regret their actions

For your information Boko Haram cannot survive in the South. The people will unite to route them, the more reason Boko haram has become what it is today is that the Northerners protected them at the initial stage of the onslaught that can't happen here.

All the same, we pray for peace in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by angelsing(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Henrypraise:
Sumtyms I wonder y pple don't tink, did GEJ kill dos youth corpers cos he wanted to de-populate d north? Or did GEJ bomb dos dos catholic churches cos he wanted to de-populate d north? Dat was d begining days of bh, d northern elites stood, kept quiet n watch @ dat tym.

In 1996 n 1997 wen christians were being killed in d north I guess GEJ was also de-populating d north, just dat dia was no aljazeera den to cova n giv analysis, d fulani herdsmen goin on a killin spree in d middlebelt n ogwashuku ar GEJ kinsmen de-populating d north. Or ur lazy, coward as5 maj-general broda fleeing from d battle front is GEJ de-populating ur kinsmen in d north
I for one never think Jonathan is capable of anything like that infact I know he is too religious to ever consider such but the problem I have with him is his action toward the whole debacle...I just felt he became a president when he was not ready for it...whoever thinks jonathan is capable of that is so wrong though I will vote against him in the coming election
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ikengawo:
[size=15pt]Oil bloc licenses expire in 2015. [/size]
Alams, Diezani and co...

How have they benefited you or the poor in your region? Yet they own numerous oil wells.
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Ikengawo: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Alams, Diezani and co...

How have they benefited you or the poor in your region? Yet they own numerous oil wells.

I don't wait on others to better my life. Everyone you listed have 10 fingers and 2 feet like me
they won't build my house
they won't pay my children's school fees
they won't nurse my aging parents
they won't find me work
they won't run my business for me

these are things I take on as a full blooded Oru Igbo Man.
What have they done for you?

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Ojiofor: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
So GEJ is using northerners to kill their own people cos those suicide bombers are not from ND.But to be honest,the current method gej is using to fight boko is not working many people have been killed and displaced already including his potential voters in 2015.
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Henrypraise: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
angelsing:
I for one never think Jonathan is capable of anything like that infact I know he is too religious to ever consider such but the problem I have with him is his action toward the whole debacle...I just felt he became a president when he was not ready for it...whoever thinks jonathan is capable of that is so wrong though I will vote against him in the coming election

Gej is not d best, I will vote against him only wen I see a better candidate, not buhari or atiku. Maybe oby ezekwezeli, adams oshomohle, akpabio, donald duke etc. 4 now m gonna vote 4 GEJ
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ikengawo:

I don't wait on others to better my life. Everyone you listed have 10 fingers and 2 feet like me
they won't build my house
they won't pay my children's school fees
they won't nurse my aging parents
they won't find me work
they won't run my business for me

these are things I take on as a full blooded Oru Igbo Man.
What have they done for you?
What have they done for me?! Maybe you should concentrate on your leaders taking care of its own citizens first before worrying about what they do for nationals of other countries.

You always come on here spewing nothing but hate and encouraging bad governance in hopes that Nigeria would disintegrate and you'll finally get your Biafra Republic. The Ijaws are super strong now. Just reminding you.
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Ikengawo: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
What have they done for me?! Maybe you should concentrate on your leaders taking care of its own citizens first before worrying about what they do for nationals of other countries.

You always come on here spewing nothing but hate and encouraging bad governance in hopes that Nigeria would disintegrate and you'll finally get your Biafra Republic. The Ijaws are super strong now. Just reminding you.

Leaders can take care of the country, citizens must take care of themselves. Now you're getting tribalistic and strange and I don't have time for that so good day.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by angelsing(m): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Henrypraise:

Gej is not d best, I will vote against him only wen I see a better candidate, not buhari or atiku. Maybe oby ezekwezeli, adams oshomohle, akpabio, donald duke etc. 4 now m gonna vote 4 GEJ
Guess we but have our preference...seriously am just tired of anything PDP..they have been ruling this country for the past 15 yrs and all I see is statue quo.. Same thing all over again....I just want something different just like how the American's got tired of the republican and voted for democrat...I just want something new..sigh!
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:35am On Dec 02, 2014
Ikengawo:

Leaders can take care of the country, citizens must take care of themselves. Now you're getting tribalistic and strange and I don't have time for that so good day.
Obviously you've never lived in an organized society. And how is me telling you that your constant idi*ocy which is always fronted by tribalism and bigotry a crime?
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Ikengawo: 4:25am On Dec 02, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Obviously you've never lived in an organized society. And how is me telling you that your constant idi*ocy which is always fronted by tribalism and bigotry a crime?
Why are you so angry? This isn't how civilized men speak

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Henrypraise: 6:11am On Dec 02, 2014
angelsing:
Guess we but have our preference...seriously am just tired of anything PDP..they have been ruling this country for the past 15 yrs and all I see is statue quo.. Same thing all over again....I just want something different just like how the American's got tired of the republican and voted for democrat...I just want something new..sigh!

Sayin u want to vote 4 sumtin new n votin apc is playin a word on ursef, tell me wats new abt apc? All I see currently in apc is old n myopic notin new not until I see d new n d change u ar talkin abt dats wen I will vote an apc candidate 4 president.

Lemme try to make a point oshiomohle is a change, same is rauf aregbesola but not rochas, not tambuwa, not amechi, not tinubu, not buhari, apc has d change in sum state like benin, but in d fed level all I see is old.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Ajayi,no salary.
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by angelsing(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2014
Henrypraise:

Sayin u want to vote 4 sumtin new n votin apc is playin a word on ursef, tell me wats new abt apc? All I see currently in apc is old n myopic notin new not until I see d new n d change u ar talkin abt dats wen I will vote an apc candidate 4 president.

Lemme try to make a point oshiomohle is a change, same is rauf aregbesola but not rochas, not tambuwa, not amechi, not tinubu, not buhari, apc has d change in sum state like benin, but in d fed level all I see is old.
I think people of Imo state rate Rochas high, I might be wrong but from the few things have seen some of them post here they think highly of him...Regarding if they are myopic or not, this present government has done everything wrong, I wud rather vote for somebody else than him, I hope all the presidential candidate can participate in debate then we will know if the other candidate are myopic or not
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by christopher123(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2014
muslims and north

did gej tell them to hate education hate immunization hate westernuzation hate progress

gej told them to kill in 80s kill in 90s then kill in 20s

now did he ....ok let us add that he is making them kill themselves are they stupid to allow that knowing that it will be detrimental to their growth and perception

no wondet they are called aboki

always stu.pid

how did we get to meet these set of backward people

lord lugard and miss shaw

e no go better for u d day u amalgamated us together

i just wanna go home

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Henrypraise: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2014
angelsing:
I think people of Imo state rate Rochas high, I might be wrong but from the few things have seen some of them post here they think highly of him...Regarding if they are myopic or not, this present government has done everything wrong, I wud rather vote for somebody else than him, I hope all the presidential candidate can participate in debate then we will know if the other candidate are myopic or not

U shud stop tinkin n go look at wat is on ground, I am very gud in deciphering truth n facts from media lies n propaganda, n I can tell u, apc av no gud plans for nigeria @ d fed level, @ least no plan better dan wat pdp is offerin.

Abt hu has don sumtin wrong, I knw d govt has done everytin right, its d people dat have done everytin wrong, most nigerian citizens still want to be spoon fed n live in d fatansy of everytin is fyn, I don't blame dem cos even d israelites once said: "it wud av bin better if we stayed in egypt dan bringing us to dis wilderness"

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by angelsing(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2014
Henrypraise:

U shud stop tinkin n go look at wat is on ground, I am very gud in deciphering truth n facts from media lies n propaganda, n I can tell u, apc av no gud plans for nigeria @ d fed level, @ least no plan better dan wat pdp is offerin.

Abt hu has don sumtin wrong, I knw d govt has done everytin right, its d people dat have done everytin wrong, most nigerian citizens still want to be spoon fed n live in d fatansy of everytin is fyn, I don't blame dem cos even d israelites once said: "it wud av bin better if we stayed in egypt dan bringing us to dis wilderness"
This Apc has no plan for Nigeria is an assumption which I will be glad if u can give me fact to back it up....you said u known the government has done everything right?. Like how our citizen are dying everyday, like granting pardon to known convicted felons, saying corruption is not stealing..Is senator Ndume who was found to be a financial for boko haram not in Pdp, has he been persecuted, what about the subsidy scam?. The fail attempt to buy ammunition from S.A..boko haram might have started as political tool but the way he went about like its not his business. I can go on and on. He has done some good things as well, like the railway sector, agriculture, power even though its still not stable there is a progress there but for the fact he can't do its primary objective as a president I.e protection of life and properties its just part of my reason why I feel he has not done well... Imagine after the girls were kidnapped, everybody was clamoring for him to meet with the parent of the children but he refuse only for a 17yrs old foreigner to tell him to this and he did..Am just tired jare
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by meccuno: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2014
Heard GEJ Planned The First Coup.......
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Henrypraise: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2014
angelsing:
This Apc has no plan for Nigeria is an assumption which I will be glad if u can give me fact to back it up....you said u known the government has done everything right?. Like how our citizen are dying everyday, like granting pardon to known convicted felons, saying corruption is not stealing..Is senator Ndume who was found to be a financial for boko haram not in Pdp, has he been persecuted, what about the subsidy scam?. The fail attempt to buy ammunition from S.A..boko haram might have started as political tool but the way he went about like its not his business. I can go on and on. He has done some good things as well, like the railway sector, agriculture, power even though its still not stable there is a progress there but for the fact he can't do its primary objective as a president I.e protection of life and properties its just part of my reason why I feel he has not done well... Imagine after the girls were kidnapped, everybody was clamoring for him to meet with the parent of the children but he refuse only for a 17yrs old foreigner to tell him to this and he did..Am just tired jare

Again, I will tell u to learn how to decipher propaganda n lies from truth n facts. Most of d presidents words ar most tyms taken out of context. One tin I knw is dat I am not goin bak to egypt, I will kip movin till I reach d promise land. A problem dat began in 1914 cannot be sloved at once, It has to be gradual. U either stand wit d umbrella to shield u durin dis turbulent time, or be swept away wit d broom u holdin. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by angelsing(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2014
Henrypraise:

Again, I will tell u to learn how to decipher propaganda n lies from truth n facts. Most of d presidents words ar most tyms taken out of context. One tin I knw is dat I am not goin bak to egypt, I will kip movin till I reach d promise land. A problem dat began in 1914 cannot be sloved at once, It has to be gradual. U either stand wit d umbrella to shield u durin dis turbulent time, or be swept away wit d broom u holdin. grin
Lol...I like the part u said "u either stand with d umbrella to shield u during dis turbulent time or be swept away by the broom u are holding..well, all the point I raised u din't talk about it or analyse it..Let's just hope things get better for the country irrespective of who win
Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Orunto: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
This report is twisted. GEJ cannot be wiser than OBJ, but he can be more intelligent. He can interprete signs and symbols faster by virtue of his younger age and special training in phychology. God gave Elisha the double portion of Elijah not to make Elisha wiser but to make him faster in executing God's plan for all His people. GEJ made a small indiscretion when he did not apply full emergency rule in the northeast in the first instance. NASS interfered. He has since learned his leason and when next he applies full scale emergency to those northeast states, and with a continued good advice from OBJ, bokoharam will soon be wipe out........... APC believes that it has the Northeast, as a sure banker that must be relied upon by GMB. But APC had always feared what Christian votes would do to its influence in the northeast. Because of this fear, they organised the first bombing of a Roman Catholic Cathedral thinking that it would be sufficient terror to drive all Christians away from there, before they proceded to bombing other churches. When it started to sound like a religious insurrection and CAN and the Press started shouting, they changed gear and continued like ASSES to destroy anything on their way. Remember that they promised to get GEJ himself and kill him? Till now, they have series of plans and subterfuge laid down to destroy Nigeria if proper care is not taken. Hear the words of Buhari, "If he is elected President today, bokoharam will stop immediately", as if he invented bokoharam. So this Al-Jazerra's report is "Cabbage in Cabbage out" .................... To OBJ: OBJ IS NIGERIA. HE HAS GIVEN HIS LIFE MANY TIMES FOR NIGERIA. WE KNOW THAT HE CAN ALWAYS GIVE HIS LIFE FOR NIGERIA BUT HE MUST ENDEAVOUR TO ACCOMMODATE YOUNGER DELEGATES AND WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THEMTO PROVE THEMSELVES ON THIS NIGERIAN PROJECT TO THE ELECTORATES.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu / "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu / BREAKING :james Nwafor Has Been Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.