Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Brazillian Girls With New Throw In Skills - Pics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazillian Girls With New Throw In Skills - Pics (1399 Views)

If A Goal Is Scored From Throw In? / Contrao And James Takes Throw-in At Same Time / Brazil's Under-20 women star Leah Fortune's Bizzare Football Throw-in Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazillian Girls With New Throw In Skills - Pics by smile4kenn(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2008
na wa for brazil ooo,

evil girls too get skills

1 Like

Re: Brazillian Girls With New Throw In Skills - Pics by rayshiy: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2008
film trick, mi o ko yen je rara ore
Re: Brazillian Girls With New Throw In Skills - Pics by didoflex(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2008
ACTUALLY IT'S NOT NEW AT ALL, JUST A PARTICULAR STYLE THAT IS NOT FREQUENTLY USED,

KUDOS TO THE GIRLS THOUGH,
Re: Brazillian Girls With New Throw In Skills - Pics by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2008
What a show off. I remember watching a match and the referee calling it a foul throw in
Re: Brazillian Girls With New Throw In Skills - Pics by AloyEmeka9: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2008
I dont support women doing tedious sports. They dont look feminine and attractive to me again. See that girl muscle, which man go want romance that kin muscle?
Re: Brazillian Girls With New Throw In Skills - Pics by A40(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2008
Lol over-skill dey kill Ninja the brazillians sef  grin grin Its football not gymnastics for goodness sake
Re: Brazillian Girls With New Throw In Skills - Pics by bawomolo(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2008
she fine o, you know she is wicked inna bed grin
Re: Brazillian Girls With New Throw In Skills - Pics by Seun(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2008
I don't support women doing tedious sports.
They don't look feminine and attractive to me again.
See that girl muscle, which man go want romance that kin muscle?
Does she even know you exist, not to talk of seeking to be romanced by you? The fact that you are not attracted to muscle does not imply that women should not play sports. Every woman need not please you, you only need one. Some like them feminine (wimpy and weak) and some like them strong.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Crowned World Champions As Cristiano Snubs Michel Platini / Photo: Messi Seems To Be Happy Since Saurez And Neymar Joined. / England launch last minute snatch of Alex Iwobi from Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.