Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) (1159 Views)

Innoson Unveils First ‘made-in-nigeria’ Cars (pics) / Video: Gulma Tactical UAV (nigeria's First Indigenous Drone) / Nigerian Navy Builds First Indigenous Warship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) by Collynzo9: 8:09am On Dec 01, 2014
I had to record and upload this myself last night.
The cars look exotic!
As Innocent Chukwuma himself confirmed, Dr. Eble is truly working!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JA-wVQe6UI
Re: Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) by holatin(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2014
dat nice
but pls is there different between made and assembled ?
Re: Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) by Schematics: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Seun, Ngwakwe, Obinoscopy front page

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) by Vikkie14: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2014
Oh ho! Is that so. That's great. But, are the design and parts made in Nigeria cox there is difference in "made in" and "assembled in".
Re: Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) by ifex370(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Collynzo9:
I had to record and upload this myself last night.
The cars look exotic!
As Innocent Chukwuma himself confirmed, Dr. [B] Eble [/B] is truly working!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JA-wVQe6UI
Re: Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) by Dejohnbull: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2014
Made in nigeria car...... Good to go ivm.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) by Ngwakwe: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2014
holatin:
dat nice

The same difference between cloning human beings and creating human being
You assemble what others designed while you manufacture what you design using necessary and available inputs

The keyword is "Design by"

The Design is registered internationally (officially or otherwise) as made in Nigeria by Innoson Groups

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) by greaterlove(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2014
Vikkie14:
Oh ho! Is that so. That's great. But, are the design and parts made in Nigeria cox there is difference in "made in" and "assembled in".
do us a favor and mention one car company that does not assembly.
Nice one innoson.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) by Collynzo9: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2014
holatin:
dat nice
No that issue has been dealt with several times.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) by Collynzo9: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2014
Vikkie14:
Design, tyres, seats, etc are all made by the same Innoson.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2014
I hope gej's auto policy protects him from the Nissans and co.
Re: Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) by PointB: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2014
Fantastic!

The transformation agenda is really hitting top gears (no pun intended).

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) by zlatansomto(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2014
Obiagelli:
I hope gej's auto policy protects him from the Nissans and co.
Yes,. Innoson is my uncle grin grin,. And I'm proud to be his nephew •.
Re: Innoson Unveils First Indigenous Made In Nigeria Cars (video) by Vikkie14: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2014
greaterlove:
do us a favor and mention one car company that does not assembly.
Nice one innoson.
Bros, dont twist the whole thing. Sure, every car companies assembled their vehicles and dont forget, THEY DESIGNED and BUILD THEIR ENGINES AND SPARE PARTS too. The difference between "made in" and assembled in is crystal clear. You cant design how a car should look, the HP of the vehicle and import the parts to another country for assembling and you called that made in. If Innoson build its own design, make its own engine, tires and rims and put the finishing touches to it and assembled it, then that is what is called made-in not importing spare parts and assembling them here.
By the way, all our mechanics assembles vehicles daily- they works on tires, engines, panel beats, re-wire faulty wires, dismantle a whole car and re-assembled them again, so whats the big deal about Innoson? If Innoson were responsible for the manufacturing of the vehicle from "scratch" to "finishing" then I thumb up. #DontGetMeWrong.
Am an die hard fan of Innovation by Innoson. #TheGoodOldDaysAreComingBack

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Not Again, 126 School Children Killed This Morning in Pakistan. / Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria / Femi Fani Kayode On Why You Should Leave PDP And Join APC (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.