Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. (18792 Views)

Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Nigeria: Football Federation Offers Keshi 10 Percent Pay Rise / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by uzolexis(f): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
What exactly is wrong with Nigeria
Football the one thing we used 2 be good at has now been rubbished by our continuous support of mediocrity. 9ja I hail thee angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by adedayourt(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Abeg wetin go com coach dem for during this period.

Why is this country like this.
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
seven million for his rubbish? angry
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by boujaye: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Bitojoe:

Thomas...
yesoo, for this one i change my name to Thomas

at a time all the dogs are barking sack keshi, and all the lions are roaring tear keshi for not qualifying us for AFCON 2015
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Vince77(m): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Keshi the unsackable.
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
The possibility of this country going broke is very HIGH....With our foreign reserve at less than $40Billion and Oil price drop.

We don't even need the super chicken again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
So,as the naira's falling lyk ds;una wan still carry a whole 84million give one person make hin coach wetinhin no fit do am for free as a contribution to nigeria facing austerity measures...abeg,a lot of people with passion for the game and nigeria will willingly do it for free...wot a waste of money...mtschew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by JaaizTech: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
I support Mr. President on this one. Sacking coaches has never got us anywhere, I agree with sticking with Keshi. It takes time and persistence to build a good team. What NFF needs to do is to give Keshi the full backing, so that Players will understand that if they don't play well, they would be the ones leaving the team and not the coach.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Kulas: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
justitiaomnibus:

7m per month? And this man no get any formal education beyond secondary school cert..

1st class law graduates are being offered 30 thousand naira per month in this same country..

Tomorow, people will say there is mass failure in waec and jamb.. Everybody wan sing or play ball o.. Who no wan be celebrity?

hahahahhahah. Such is life

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by easyelliot(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
We have no senior competition to participate in, so where was the urgency in signing him

He was owed money understood, pay him and his staff what is owed and start a search for a replacement who will guide us for the next 4 yrs.

Now he gets a raise and its only for 1 year?? Where is the long term vision? Where is the plan for wc 2018.

We are wasting money on a sport that we no longer have the edge in with players and coaches that treat football as a job not a career. They collect their money and they are gone.

What a waste

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Tonyplux(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Olodo NFF...wasting Nigerian money
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
No be by paying crazy amount, Na by being good and luck shining its teeth at you. There are better coaches available.
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by madjune(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Goke7:
I don't why people should break their head over this keshi's matter, the contract is just for one year, truth be told, keshi deserves a new contract especially after the world cup, I see it as a compensation for the hard work he's done in the past before our failure to qualify for the next afcon.

Let's remember he was out of contract during the qualifiers.

By the end of 2015, there could another decision to let him go. The eagles will not be in any competition in 2015 apart from friendlies so what's our problem?

You guys should let him be we don't have serious matches until 2016.

Can you just listen to yourself talk?
You don't have serious matches in 2015 (a year with an undervalued naira and drop in oil price) and you are wasting serious 84M on a loser coach that will take you to friendlies?

Someday someone might take your house and you say, "E no concern me. Let him be."

Check yourself, bro.
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Jakeattah(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
There must be an agreement somewhere where that money is shared
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by KLand(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Keshi appear to be tired. I hope the new contract will spur him up abit.
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Solowande(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
WASTE OF MONEY. NA I CN UNDERSTAND Y WE ARE NT GROWING AS A NATION. NATION THAT CELEBRATE FAILURES
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by valdes00(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Am nt surprised... Dats part of d benefits of been a PDP supporter...
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Solowande(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
valdes00:
Am nt surprised... Dats part of d benefits of been a PDP supporter...
U DON START AGAIN! WETIN COM CONCERN PDP WITH DIS MATTER?
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
major466:

Link: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/keshi-earn-n84m-annually/

What do you think about this new deal?

I would rather see that much money go to a son of Africa like Keshi. Why do African countries have to spend millions on Europeans Coaches?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by blackchief(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
Great news
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by AdemolaA2: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
I can only imagine the kind of soap Keshi uses to bath that the NFF can't seem to do away with him ...Oga Keshi , abeg introduce me to that Baba wey dey do that jazz for u na .....enough of this Keshi termination and renewal contract jor...As long as keshi remains the head coach of SE , SE will keep sinking so deep ..Give way for fresh ideas from willing coaches all around the world Nigeria.....
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by GENTLETEE(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thats a waste of rrsources! Keshi should go.
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by sylve11: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nmeri17:
Keshi again *breaks down in tears cry cry cry

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Goke7: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
madjune:

Can you just listen to yourself talk?
You don't have serious matches in 2015 (a year with an undervalued naira and drop in oil price) and you are wasting serious 84M on a loser coach that will take you to friendlies?

Someday someone might take your house and you say, "E no concern me. Let him be."

Check yourself, bro.

oga, if we had qualified for afcon 2015, nko, are we not still going increase keshi's salary? keshi deserved the increase right from the moment we won afcon in 2013, but your sily nff owed him for months when even when he was not a loser coach according to you. If the Federal Government now deem it fit to do the right thing that nff refused to do long time ago, so what's the problem?

Like i said earlier the contract is just for one year, after then, you guys can hang keshi but for now they guy deserves the increase for his past success, stop the beef abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by vaanguard: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
RECRUITMENT! RECRUITMENT!! RECRUITMENT!!!
This is to inform the general public of the ongoing Nigeria custom recruitment. The federal republic of Nigeria will need 800000 custom officials by the end of 2014. Call colonel kafo (08065051401). For enquires
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by mediachirps(m): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
My country has fully gone nut, there's seriously a missing track in this county's playlist. After loosing out you're awarding him a contract worth 7m/month? jackpot
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by valdes00(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Solowande:
U DON START AGAIN! WETIN COM CONCERN PDP WITH DIS MATTER?
Better face reality.... Sum1 bleeped up, instead of him to b sacked....... He ws givin a new improved contract, so u tink its ordinary
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
renewing Keshi's contract is a joke why sud NFF waste N84000000 of our Money without any major competition for the Eagles in 2015 . Naija people they don come again o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
boujaye:
i dont beliv, show me a photo of the contract papers cool

Me too. I didn't hear about this here. I stay in Paris, France.
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Johniyke2flex(m): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
damosky12:

Really? After winning you Nation's cup, qualifying you for the world cup and taking you for the round of 16 within 2 years of his employment. I guess the best man is sbd that can win the next world cup. Nigerians really lack patience..

Brother u've just said it all. Nigerians really lack patience!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by M4gunners: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
dreydee:
Which competition are we going for that they renewed his contract?! As long as we are not going to AFCON 15, count me out! angry

Save that money till 2017!!!
No bro they have to start building Players from now so that comes 2017 we will be able to have a good Team.
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by rhames(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
major466:

Link: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/keshi-earn-n84m-annually/

What do you think about this new deal?

Finally, Nigeria is not going to the 2018 world cup in Russia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canada Vs Morocco: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 2) On 1st December 2022 / Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller / Leicester City Sacks Craig Shakespeare As Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.