Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide (7018 Views)

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings / Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles / Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide by godoluwa(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
gud
Re: Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide by JohnieWalker(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
my numba na 08110038370. agorelijah@gmail.com...God go sama yu better ideas
Re: Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide by Hkenny: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Add me too , 08105683973.
Re: Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide by Rhythmah(m): 12:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Rhythmah@gmail.com. 07039867422
Re: Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide by lovemko(m): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2015
Hello guys…
After a very long absence and perceived AWOL, many must have wondered what exactly has happened to this thread, well ladies and gentle men of Nairaland and everyone else reading this, I guess its time for me to say, I have finaly come to a very good level of experience and profitability in punting.
Yes, without missing words, I don’t want to say I have attained a hight of the very best yet but am sure am still coming and am ready to learn some more, but the knowledge of what I have upgraded to is what I need to share with you guys today…
As most people don’t know, I am a video maker(editor and director) who has a couple of thread here on NL asking people to come for one video need or the other, I have a couple of Jobs on youtube and I have been trying to make my voice heard in the video market without much success… but we aint here to talk videos so…
Well, I branched over to video so that you will know that I took a special interest in punting to find out hidden secrets just like I did with my knowledge as a video maker… and today I can tell you that I have found a lot..
Those who have been following this thread would notice I started off by posting picks and I try to preach playing SAFE… YES! That’s the key word to be a punter, no matter what, you must learn to play safe…
Well, well, well, let me not talk too much before I turn to one of this advertisers here and there..
I want to talk about the following to a very large extent
1 PUNTING IS NOT GAMBLING BUT IT’S A BUSINESS
2 FIND A SPOT TO EXPLORE
3 KILL GREED 100%
4 WHERE TO FIND YOUR PICKS(GAMES)
5 WHO IS YOUR BOOKMAKER
6 FINDING THE RIGHT SPORT(football)
7 HOW TO USE YOUR STATISTICS
The the facts listed above are primary areas we need to focus on which I can tell you most of us are guilty of.
Please I need to have a full house here, and am going to talk about each on later dates… but pls feel free to spot anyone of the listed above as your weakness cos we may not have to take them the way they are listed above, anyone can come in anytime…

Just so you know, my aim for this project of awareness is to make you the you that you are…
I heard someone asking at a bookmaker shop if he was cursed, I laughed my heart out, believe me, I felt the same way in the past and am sure some people do till now, but now, see my success
Re: Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide by lovemko(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Ok ok, lemme first congratulate everyone that must have stumbled on this thread one way or the other, am gonna give you two very interesting web pages…
1 www.soccervista.com
2 www.betexplorer.com
Some of us are familiar with these sites, but am goin to show you a way to use them which you never probably knew
For those who love playing the GOALS market in punting, go to www.betexplorer.com, using a pc or a mobile device, preferably an android.
If you have an android, ensure that you have either of these two browser apps UCBROWSER or GOOGLE CROME.
When this is done, pls look by the left hand side of the site, you will notice STREAKS, click on streaks, when this is done, try to locate the O/U 2.5 teams tab, (NOTE; not the O/U 2.5streaks)
Screen shoots will be posted at the end of this lesson… (using a ucbrowser)
When this is done, you will notice the games for that day which has the BEST OVERS and the BEST UNDERS… depending on your area of interest, but at this point, I would say look at the top five of your choice, either the best UNDERS or OVERS, just choose TEN games… I personaly love playing unders…
All you need is just three from the 10, to stake on, now the next step is to refine your picks
That’s when www.soccervista.com comes to play. One can actually get all you need from betexplorer.com if you know where to look, but soccervista is easier to navigate through and most of us are familiar with.
Pls don’t esitate to ask your questions at the comment area.. thanks and anticipating your questions…
There are a lot to be learnt…

Re: Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide by lovemko(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2015
apply these steps and see how magic happens

as for those that dropped thier mails, am so sorry i coundnt attend to them due to my absence...

well
Re: Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide by lovemko(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2015
a quick input, if you are not registered with betexplorer.com, you may need to specify the day u want its games to be displayed as shown on d screen shot... just click it nd pick from d drop down menu, d date u want....

registered members can have this settings saved for them... as i am a registered member, i rarely click dat option hence d reason i forgot to include it above

Re: Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide by sugarsoul(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Thanks for this eye opener bro
Re: Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide by lovemko(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
sugarsoul:
Thanks for this eye opener bro

you are welcome, more to come
Re: Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide by lovemko(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
If you are just joining in, you haven’t missed a lot, just scroll back up and you will get all the update…
I will quickly show you how you can refine your search then move on to the highlighted points mentioned in our first session..
Now that you found your self at www.soccervista.com. (using the pc browser or the android apps I mentioned above) you will see all games scheduled for that day, if what you picked isn't on the list, just scroll down to see more games for that day.
Before I forget, betexplorer mostly use the flag of a country to indicate the league, and sure this is a turn off for most people surfing the site as you may not be familiar with the country or league in question, well to help your self, quickly click on the selected game, it will display a page, there you will see the name of the league you seek, this will point you in the right direction at soccervista.com
So at soccervista, locate the league for the game you seek, click on it, scroll down to the game till you see the game in question,by your right you will see the score prediction from soccervista, if the score is between 0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 1-1(for unders) and 2-1, 1-2, 2-2(for overs),but I personal prefer under goals games, then you are good to go, but if its anything more than that, please discard the game and move to the next one, after all you have 10 and all you need is just 3.
If all 10 falls into the category of scoreline listed above, then you can then refine further, to locate your two games…
Click on the small arrow by the predicted scoreline, it will take you to a page where you can get all previous games and head to head of both teams…
At this point, pay attention to their previous scoreline, this is the key… if they haven’t met each other more than twice, pls discard the game, at this point…
You should have successfully satisfied your self with some good observation and statistics, so you can move on to your bookie and place your bet, pick just three games, as the odds each maybe between 1.12-1.20, a treble should leave you with odds above 1.60.
If you place #1000, you should make a profit of #600, now that is wat I call business..
If you p;ace #5000, you should make a profit of
You know the rest, the point is, try not to pick too many games that will leave you in any form of loss, the point is to make profit at the end of the day
If you get used to these simple steps, believe me, you would make a good profit every month
Re: Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide by lovemko(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2015
sorry guys... i move this thread and its lessons to

https://www.nairaland.com/2238042/betting-ideas-amazing-secrets-end

you can sure follow up easily and better...
cheers
Re: Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide by icent4luv(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Good evening sir. i read your threads on football and would love to be on your whatsapp group for predictions here is my number 08160798000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Price Rises To $64, Highest Since Mid-2015 / Meet The 2go Founders And Their Success Story / NSE Suspends Trading In Shares Of 17 Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.