Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Grade Vs Quality,;what These Mean To You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grade Vs Quality,;what These Mean To You. (598 Views)

When The Coffin Seller Says 'There Is No Market', What Does He Probably Mean? / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / What Does Money Mean To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grade Vs Quality,;what These Mean To You. by fritxie101(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2014
People on a daily basis often misunderstand the difference between grade and quality. In most cases you hear people saying; please buy a high quality material, and others will be like, buy a quality grade wrapper for me.
So please tell us what these words simply mean to you.
Re: Grade Vs Quality,;what These Mean To You. by fritxie101(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2014
Well to me quality is the special charecteristics that appeal to user i.e. That satisfaction which customers derive frm a service or product. Take an instance were a barbershop has chaoba clipper(original) and petills clipper(substandard). D barber could barb one with the petills and still bring out the exact desire of his customer as he would with the chaoba. That is quality, were both the two clippers produce the same satisfaction(quality).
While Grade deals with the functionality of the goods, services or product i.e the degree or extent to which th product performs its intended function.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Become A Millionaire? / Buy your mtn data with A month validity / Dont Miss This In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.