Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch (7705 Views)

Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch / Microsoft Azure Online Training By Realtime Industrial Experts From India |apex / Microsoft Azure/ms Azure Hands-on Online Training,job Support From India | APEX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by tomisinuno(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
For the ones who have decided to pursue their career in the IT world cool , for the idle, cheesy, for the ones who want to expand their IT horizon, wink , for the ones who want to learn or master the world of Linux and Azure cloud, here is your opportunity.

As an experienced Red Hat enterprise Linux Administrator and Azure Administrator, (MCSE) certified, I will take my time to teach you right here, right on this thread like a kid that just started schooling.

At least, this is one of the best I can do to do good. Let's roll guys!!!

2 Likes

Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Time2634: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Read below
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by saxwizard(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
ok
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by tomisinuno(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Classes will start by the middle of the month.
kindly indicate so I know how to increase the size of the public Lab I am setting up.

I will also like to set up private labs on cloud for individuals to practice with but of course limited.

So, this is what we gonna do.

I will give access to the first set of people that indicates.
More so, I will guide every students on how to set yours on your system.

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by lobell: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
tomisinuno:
Classes will start by the middle of the month.
kindly indicate so I know how to increase the size of the public Lab I am setting up.

I will also like to set up private labs on cloud for individuals to practice with but of course limited.

So, this is what we gonna do.

I will give access to the first set of people that indicates.
More so, I will guide every students on how to set yours on your system.

Cheers!!!

I'm in!
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by saxwizard(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
lets go there

��
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by oluGodson: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
Interested
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by id2019(m): 5:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Interested
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Victor0000001: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2019
I am in. Pls can you teach other IT related courses too, like windows server, WordPress and vmware, oracle and programming
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Engrjosh66: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2019
I'm interested.
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by tomisinuno(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Victor0000001:
I am in. Pls can you teach other IT related courses too, like windows server, WordPress and vmware, oracle and programming

Lol Victor. No man is a repository of knowledge. I don't know all. Besides, IT is very wide. I strongly advice you master these skills one at a time.
1. You can't know all...take it or leave it

2. You master the ones you are interested in one at a time.

However, I have a very good knowledge of windows server, 50% knowledge of VMware, 40% of wordpress. Hence, for these 3, We can consider having classes but after these ones.

There are a lot on IT, apart from theses courses that will be learnt but we take it one at a time

Just relax. I am here for everyone. You won't only learn, i will also guide you on how to be certified.

More importantly, there are some private jobs I get, but due to time of completion, busy schedule at work, stupid traffic. i don't accept all. Which i am thinking if I can get some outstanding and reliable students here, I can always pass these jobs to them. That will one, make them experienced, 2ndly, add some flesh to their pocket.

Thanks.

Questions, suggestions, contribution, advice is welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by saxwizard(m): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
nice one
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Victor0000001: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
tomisinuno:

Lol Victor. No man is a repository of knowledge. I don't know all. Besides, IT is very wide. I strongly advice you master these skills one at a time.
1. You can't know all...take it or leave it

2. You master the ones you are interested in one at a time.

However, I have a very good knowledge of windows server, 50% knowledge of VMware, 40% of wordpress. Hence, for these 3, We can consider having classes but after these ones.

There are a lot on IT, apart from theses courses that will be learnt but we take it one at a time

Just relax. I am here for everyone. You won't only learn, i will also guide you on how to be certified.

More importantly, there are some private jobs I get, but due to time of completion, busy schedule at work, stupid traffic. i don't accept all. Which i am thinking if I can get some outstanding and reliable students here, I can always pass these jobs to them. That will one, make them experienced, 2ndly, add some flesh to their pocket.

Thanks.

Questions, suggestions, contribution, advice is welcomed.

Thanks a lot. I have a mini laptop, can it be used to set up for my practice.
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Vctr: 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
Interested!
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by SuPeRq(f): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2019
Interested
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by tomisinuno(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
Victor0000001:

Thanks a lot. I have a mini laptop, can it be used to set up for my practice.

Either mini laptop, desktop, laptop or even server cheesy . it needs to meet the specification.

1. At least 2gb of RAM. 4gb and above is perfect though.

2. At least 80gb hard drive space will be used out of your hard drive. So if you have a 250gb or 500gb hard drive, what we need is only about 80gb. Either HDD or SDD. Any one is fine.

3. Windows or MAC operating system is fine. We will be doing bit if virtualization where we will install VMware workstation or virtual box. So we don't need to partition our system. I will share the download links. And if u have it already, its perfect.

4. At least 1.8ghz of processor. AMD or Intel is fine. We can manage though if its not up to 1.8ghz. I will deploy a sever on cloud and get a public IP where we can always connect to seamlessly

If you have issues on how to check the specification, Loud it here. cheesy

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by saxwizard(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
tomisinuno:

Either mini laptop, desktop, laptop or even server cheesy . it needs to meet the specification.

1. At least 2gb of RAM. 4gb and above is perfect though.

2. At least 80gb hard drive space will be used out of your hard drive. So if you have a 250gb or 500gb hard drive, what we need is only about 80gb. Either HDD or SDD. Any one is fine.

3. Windows or MAC operating system is fine. We will be doing bit if virtualization where we will install VMware workstation or virtual box. So we don't need to partition our system. I will share the download links. And if u have it already, its perfect.

4. At least 1.8ghz of processor. AMD or Intel is fine. We can manage though if its not up to 1.8ghz. I will deploy a sever on cloud and get a public IP where we can always connect to seamlessly

If you have issues on how to check the specification, Loud it here. cheesy

Cheers!!!

nice one..

ubuntu will do just fine right?
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by tomisinuno(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
saxwizard:

nice one..

ubuntu will do just fine right?

I plan to use Red hat but on a second thought, we can use both but we focus more on red hat.

To write certifications like LPI or LFCSA, using both will work just fine.

Red hat will cover for centos or Fedora while Ubuntu may cover for likes of Debian systems.

During the course of the study, I will break every thing down, list the Linux distribution we have and certification path as well. We will learn from scratch.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by saxwizard(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
tomisinuno:

I plan to use Red hat but on a second thought, we can use both but we focus more on red hat.

To write certifications like LPI or LFCSA, using both will work just fine.

Red hat will cover for centos or Fedora while Ubuntu may cover for likes of Debian systems.

During the course of the study, I will break every thing down, list the Linux distribution we have and certification path as well. We will learn from scratch.

Cheers!!!

make sense
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Stan999: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2019
SO so interested and rightly equipped
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2019
IN
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by tomisinuno(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Stan999:
SO so interested and rightly equipped

Nice.
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by sanmisantos(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
I'm interested too.
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Royalsleek22: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
I am in
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Ganlegend(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Am interested, in case you create a whatsapp group, here's my number
07032107178 and my email
Nwabunmagodwin@gmail.com
Thanks alot
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by kenazuu(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
I am in
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by saxwizard(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
me i dont like the idea of whatsapp sha
but then... lets set the ball rolling already na mr Op
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Royalsleek22: 5:41am On Nov 05, 2019
I am interested both the training and setting up of private lab
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by tomisinuno(m): 5:44am On Nov 05, 2019
@ saxwizard, no intentions of creating a WhatsApp group.

I intend starting classes by the middle of the month like I mentioned at the earliest stage of the thread but we may start the introductory part before then. May be...
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Jalinspy(f): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2019
Please am in. This is interesting. Email @ francisebisike@gmail.com. I have a good knowledge in MCSA Server 2016 & CCNA
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by solutioncentre: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2019
Please, I am interested
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by chimauk(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
tomisinuno:
For the ones who have decided to pursue their career in the IT world cool , for the idle, cheesy, for the ones who want to expand their IT horizon, wink , for the ones who want to learn or master the world of Linux and Azure cloud, here is your opportunity.

As an experienced Red Hat enterprise Linux Administrator and Azure Administrator, (MCSE) certified, I will take my time to teach you right here, right on this thread like a kid that just started schooling.

At least, this is one of the best I can do to do good. Let's roll guys!!!

i am interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Acca, Ican & Ats Tuition Provider Now In Lekki-ajah / Revit Architecture Training In Lagos Island and Mainland. 08033146625 / Best Autocad 2D & 3D Engineering Design Training Lag, Ph, ABj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.