Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

How I Cure My Vertigo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Cure My Vertigo (940 Views)

HELP! How Do I Cure This Chronic Acne(pimples)?? / Vertigo / Dizziness Is There Anyone Suffering From It? / How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Cure My Vertigo by luvola(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Anybody that is suffering from vertigo ailment should visit this because I will give tips on how I cure the vertigo ailment that rattled me for 4days.
Re: How I Cure My Vertigo by vickertony(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2020
luvola:
Anybody that is suffering from vertigo ailment should visit this because I will give tips on how I cure the vertigo ailment that rattled me for 4days.
Boss how did you cure this?
Patiently waiting for your feedback.
Re: How I Cure My Vertigo by UmbrateethO4: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
luvola:
useless scamming troll
Re: How I Cure My Vertigo by luvola(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
useless scamming troll

Thunder fire you. Na your papa i scam right ?
Re: How I Cure My Vertigo by UmbrateethO4: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
luvola:

Thunder fire you. Na your papa i scam right ?
thunder fire your papa. You posted this and I am sure ur intention was to get innocent nairalanders to dm you so you start collecting money from them. I will deal with you like I am dealing with the armed robber Fuckthemods
I got no mercy for criminals
Since 2014, I wonder how many people u have scammed
Re: How I Cure My Vertigo by luvola(m): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
thunder fire your papa. You posted this and I am sure ur intention was to get innocent nairalanders to dm you so you start collecting money from them. I will deal with you like I am dealing with the armed robber Fuckthemods
I got no mercy for criminals
Since 2014, I wonder how many people u have scammed

Get out of here. You think everybody is jobless like you
Re: How I Cure My Vertigo by UmbrateethO4: 4:22am On Feb 06, 2023
luvola:

Get out of here. You think everybody is jobless like you
you are still making no sense
Re: How I Cure My Vertigo by UncleKoboko: 7:36am On Feb 06, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
you are still making no sense
Your mama get SENSE before?
Olosho dey get sense?
Re: How I Cure My Vertigo by UmbrateethO4: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Your mama get SENSE before?
Olosho dey get sense?
u run for change akant , I go still knack you anyhow j like. I own you bastard .

Re: How I Cure My Vertigo by UncleKoboko: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
u run for change akant , I go still knack you anyhow j like. I own you bastard .
The swear wey you wake up meet around 4 am still dey work for your blood grin
Shebi you see me and my name hear
UNCLE KOBOKO cheesy
I go dey flog you Bastard and your mama toto with koboko hear well well.
Many you not know peace for rest of your miserable life if you run away again coward grin
Na koboko fit you so I go dey here dey flog u 247 grin

(1) (Reply)

12 Of The World’s Deadliest Diseases / Fibroids During Pregnancy / 11 Health Habits That Will Help You Live To 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.