Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! (33376 Views)

How Can I Cure Clipper Bumps / HELP! How Do I Cure This Chronic Acne(pimples)?? / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by bigboyh(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2009
I have been having these problem for more than two years now, i have a little growth inbetween my anus. it itches and i often feel some pains.It also bites me in my anus. i used herbal medicine but it could not go.Doctors in the house please help!!!!!
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:49am On Nov 06, 2009
Send me a mail at ijeleigbo@gmail.com or call me at 08022472575. If need be, i might invite you to our lagos office but contact me.
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by visionsen(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2009
l have a herbal medicine cure for pile. Experience is the best teacher> l have been having this problem for more than five years. l have used so many medication in my base abroad and in Nigeria with little relief but the latest one l used last week is the best cure so far.
Contact me 08091392230. For the person outside Nigeria l can send to you because l know what you are going through.
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by xxcarolxx(f): 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2009
Relieve your bowels at regular intervals, sit on de toilet bowl for a few mins to allow the stools to soften so your not straining your bowels. Follow a high fibre diet by eating fruit, vegetables & wholefood, ie brown rice. Drink at least 1.5 to 2 litres of fluid a day. Good hygiene is also a key in preventing symptons, you may find toilet paper to hard to use, so use baby wipes or moistened toilet roll instead. Pat the area dry instead of rubbing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by sammytop1: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2009
xxcarolxx:

Relieve your bowels at regular intervals, sit on de toilet bowl for a few mins to allow the stools to soften so your not straining your bowels. Follow a high fibre diet by eating fruit, vegetables & wholefood, ie brown rice. Drink at least 1.5 to 2 litres of fluid a day. Good hygiene is also a key in preventing symptons, you may find toilet paper to hard to use, so use baby wipes or moistened toilet roll instead. Pat the area dry instead of rubbing it.

Thanx so much for your advice, i really apreciate it, thanks,
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by xxcarolxx(f): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2009
sammytop, ur welcome, hope it helps.
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by abx76: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2009
for solution your pile, contact me on 08098471757 or 08035001414 for the cure. enjoy your day.
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by bigboyh(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2009
xxcarolxx:

@xxcarolxx,
thanks for the advice, but please explain relieve your bowels, can't understand how. i want to know more.
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by xxcarolxx(f): 3:18am On Nov 14, 2009
Bigboyh, Make sure ur bowel movements are regular, drink freshly squeezed orange juice, or you can drink prune juice this helps with bowel movements. Dont hold on when you need to go toilet,

1 Like

Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by akinnzo(m): 5:52am On Nov 18, 2009
PILE seem to be common but people keep mute to avoid been mocked.
if you really want an antidote to this probs, first,stop sitting on hard surface,increase your water intake,make sure the anus area is always clean.
you will have to use some herb suppliment , 07026707960
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by mosqit: 2:50am On Nov 20, 2009
you can get more info on my blog at mosqit-health..com or call me on 08068926512
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by sunjongs(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2009
pile is a kind of swellings of blood vesels in ad out of the rectum. it is a blood condition associated with obstruction i free flow of blood due to blood circulatory insuficiency. those who suffer from pile should form the character of drinking water while eating ad avoid sugar in their menu. pile is a great enemy of sugar. avoid strong food too. in male sex, this condition could lead to impotence. a product called double cellulose could help one come out of this dreaded condition. peace to you
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by yme1(f): 2:15am On Nov 21, 2009
Work on your digestion,
See to it that it is perfect,
Try to reduce internal heat,
See to it that you get enough rest & sleep,
See to it that you stay away from anxiety & insecurities,
Try to soften stools by simple laxatives like warm water+salt

OR

You need a high fiber diet, drink lots of water, and while the piles are painful, use a stool softener. They are just varicose veins, in your rectum, so anything that takes the pressure off your lower body will help. Try to keep off your feet, elevate your lower half, take warm baths with salt added.
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by Snowqueen: 5:31am On Nov 24, 2009
Solution to pile (1)Collect 2 irish potato and boil for 10 minutes without peeling. Eat the potato with the peel at night for 5 days. (2)Collect sizeable quantity of scentleaf, squeez in water and add little salt. Take 1 glass 3ce daily. (3)Split an aloevera leaf open and collect the gel with cotton wool insert it into the anus overnight. (4)Get pure honey, be sure that it's really pure honey. Use it as you use the aloevera. For futher enquiries on other ways of treating pile, mail to: herbaldoctor@live.com or call 08067013345

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by sam4God(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2012
HELLO BROS. PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID AT ALL. I HAVE A CHINESE PRODUCTS FOR YOU; I HAVE 100% THAT IT WILL WORK FOR YOU. JUST REACH ME VIA 07031851841 OR ON MY FACEBOOK adebowale adejare samuel.... OK I WILL BE EXPECTING YOU
THANKS... THE LORD WILL HEAL YOU AND MAKE WHOLE
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by myzee: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2012
if u dont mind using herbal products, then call or email me on
07041468291 or myzee111@gmail.com you will be shocked at the result
thanks
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by osademeoyahoo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
checkout this blog www.artserv..com I read about a health product
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by isaacjohnson: 12:49am On Sep 25, 2013
Pile is a troublesome disease caused mainly by constipation, straining at stools, dilate or distend the veins at the end of digestive tract to cause pains which when prolonged oozes blood and protrude outside the anus.
1. Include garlic in your diet.
2. Lemon water with a teaspoonful of olive oil is helpful.
3. Cover piles that have protruded with garlic and salt poultice (paste) to recover.
[url]garlicnaturesgift..com[/url] isaacjohnsong007@gmail.com
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by megajay1(m): 5:44am On Sep 25, 2013
bigboyh: I have been having these problem for more than two years now, i have a little growth inbetween my anus. it itches and i often feel some pains.It also bites me in my anus. i used herbal medicine but it could not go.Doctors in the house please help!!!!!

cry no more, cliniconomy got your cry. check out this piece of article, i know it will help
http://cliniconomy..com/2013/09/piles-deadly-causes-of-piles-symptoms.html

it will tell you all you need to know and do because of your pile.
feel free to ask your questions in the comment box there.
remain blessed
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by TheActionase(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
I have seen a lot of people experience the pain of pile... Pile can be painful but i know a man that can treat it in four days in my area that help people cure it for small money. You can call him on 09055469693..

I think another reliable place to get cure is http://freeonlinebiznezideas..com.ng/2015/11/the-ultimate-cure-to-chronic.html
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by TheActionase(m): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
bigboyh:
I have been having these problem for more than two years now, i have a little growth inbetween my anus. it itches and i often feel some pains.It also bites me in my anus. i used herbal medicine but it could not go.Doctors in the house please help!!!!!

One of my friends recently suffered from the pile, his anus was outside and there was always scratching and blood in his stool. After using so many medications and supplements, the hemorrhoids still remains until I came across this http://freeonlinebiznezideas..com.ng/2015/11/the-pile-doctor.html and the people were able to help him cure it.... Just check it out if it can help you.

Regards cool
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by DoctorsOfficeNg: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2017
bigboyh:
I would advice you speak anonymously to a Verified doctor on DoctorsOffice.Ng

Kindly visit: https://doctorsoffice.ng/talk-to-a-doctor
Responses are kept SIMPLE | CONFIDENTIAL | SECURE and under 20min
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by babyt66: 4:53am On Jan 25, 2017
Use Reishi, constilease and colon cleanser
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! by Gilado: 2:07am On Feb 15, 2017
It's only someone who has neither suffered pile nor seen a loved one suffer it that will not understand the predicament of pile sufferers. One of my uncles has suffered pile for many years and have been spending a lot of money in many of the food supplement drugs. But when all hope was lost, a certain man used an all-out natural remedy to cure him with just a small amount of money. Here's the man's number 08035027535.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo / Knowing Your Genotype And Blood Group / How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.