Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,135 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Valueless Naira ( What Does The Future Holds) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Valueless Naira ( What Does The Future Holds) (475 Views)

If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valueless Naira ( What Does The Future Holds) by bonfem: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Some few months back, the value of our naira against dollar was around 158, 160 and 165 respectively. For some weeks now, the dollar exchange rate has been hovering around 170 something. I needed to carry out a bank transaction in dollars early this morning, so i googled the current exchange rate to find it at $1 to #178.55 but had an issue with my atm withdrawal. Its is a great surprise and disappointment for me to come back home, less than 3hrs later and was talking to a friend about the value of our currency and was told that, the dollar had gone up against the naira. now $1 to about #183, which way NAIJA

(1) (Reply)

Treadmill And Fridge For Sale / Business Grants For All Nigerians And Beyond. / A Business Plan With SURE-P Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.