Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa Didn't Want Fashola To Be Vice President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa Didn't Want Fashola To Be Vice President (1333 Views)

Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa Didn't Want Fashola To Be Vice President by sammieone(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
A good information from the inner caucus suggest that Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa has her own intention of becoming the speaker of house of Representative IF APC takes over power. She sees Gov. Fashola as a stumbling block to this Achievent if Fashola is Picked as the Vice Presidential candidate.
The experienced Lawmaker all separate herself from Politics of federal Govt as if she is not part of the government
She has successfully carried out her operation.
Re: Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa Didn't Want Fashola To Be Vice President by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Clowns have taken over Nairaland......

I won't be surprise if the Mods push this to FP... grin grin grin grin

We also have clowns as mods....
Re: Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa Didn't Want Fashola To Be Vice President by holatin(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
who is a bike daniri arewa.
I don't know her even though I live in Nigeria.
selfish desire causing hatred for another man
Re: Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa Didn't Want Fashola To Be Vice President by Gboliwe: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
sammieone:
A good information from the inner caucus suggest that Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa has her own intention of becoming the speaker of house of Representative IF APC takes over power. She sees Gov. Fashola as a stumbling block to this Achievent if Fashola is Picked as the Vice Presidential candidate.
The experienced Lawmaker all separate herself from Politics of federal Govt as if she is not part of the government
She has successfully carried out her operation.

Honestly speaking, no matter how hard I concentrated while reading this especially the part in bold, I couldn't make head or tail of it. Write in Ibibio next time please.
Re: Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa Didn't Want Fashola To Be Vice President by laimo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Op no substance in your post.

Like SOURCE? grin
Re: Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa Didn't Want Fashola To Be Vice President by ckmayoca: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
holatin:
who is a bike daniri arewa.
I don't know her even though I live in Nigeria.
selfish desire causing hatred for another man

U don't knw her yet u concluded on what u read on NL and insulted her. Why don't ppl think before commenting?
Re: Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa Didn't Want Fashola To Be Vice President by holatin(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
ckmayoca:

U don't knw her yet u concluded on what u read on NL and insulted her. Why don't ppl think before commenting?
can't u just behave normal for once.
re read my post
point out where I abuse her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammar On IGP Take Over Of The NASS Complex / Photo Of A Nigerian Ambassador To UN Sleeping During Meeting / Excerpts of Okorocha's Speech At The APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.