Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix (64852 Views)

Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra On Twitter Pix / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by ibadantiti(f): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2015

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2015
OYA LET THE TRIBAL WAR COMMENCE O YE CHILDREN OF BIGOTRY....

*cross ma legs and click play to Continue my
GAME OF THRONES...my SEASON5 *

I WILL BE BACK SOON TO CHECK HOW BAD YOU GUYS HAVE INSULTED AND INJURED EACH OTHER...

RUBBISH

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2015
Op WHY using a female profile?

You smoke shisha?

THE MAN BELOW, MODERATE THE TRIBAL WAR OF WORDS.... I AM ALLERGIC TO SUCH...
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by kodded(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by chymystique(f): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2015
LOL... Nnamdi Kanu is now a VIP... I thought some of them said igbos are fraudsters, robbers, kidnappers etc... Still they carrying biafra and radio biafra on their heads.

162 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by SUBWAY101(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2015
WombRaiders:
I am Bishopmagic, a cursed yeebhoe from womb. I f.uck my ugly mother daily and my father was useless before cruel death snatched him away. I am a jobless animal and always online to spew hate word cos my life is messed up. May Boko haram wipe out my family soon

PPangel cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2015
The FGN embarassed itself.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by tyson55(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Nor be only jam na ham

You guys ain't seen nothing yet.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Mortiple(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Some of these 'idle and/or out-of-favour' politicians should stop using Twitter to earn relevance. Must they get involve in petty issues? Wetin concern her with NBC and Radio Biafra? undecided

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2015
bodeloja:
One minute igbos will be murdered and left in the lagoon, the next minute please stop radio biafra from broadcasting to igbos.

Tell me how on earth this people are not mad? The Zoo must fall.

If this is a zoo, doesn't it imply that you are an animal?

Maybe you'd to wait for evolution emancipation to become a human being.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Firefire(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:
Op WHY using a female profile?

You smoke shisha?

That is the new trend here lately...

8 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2015
Please this people should stop deceiving themselves! Which radio Biafra did they jam? a radio operating with more than 4 frequencies? A radio that aired yesterday? The radio doesn't air in Nigeria so why all the noise about jamming?

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Realtol(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2015
Ibos want to be free yet they want to deny others freedom. Ijaws are not ready to follow them in their suicide mission yet they are forcing them to join them. Hypocrite of the highest order.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Rose2014: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2015
bodeloja:
One minute igbos will be murdered and left in the lagoon, the next minute please stop radio biafra from broadcasting to igbos.

Tell me how on earth this people are not mad? The Zoo must fall.

I tire for Yorubas and their confusion

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Firefire:

That is the new trend here lately...
That's low...
For what?
To get more attention?

Smh
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2015
Mortiple:
Some of these 'idle and/or out-of-favour' politicians should stop using Twitter to earn relevance. Must they get involve in petty issues? Wetin concern her with NBC and Radio Biafra? undecided

If Biafra is a petty issue then how come it is giving the government, the Northerners and the Yorubas sleepless nights?grin

How come you guys rejoiced last night when you thought its radio frequency had been jammed?

Self denial? Wake up to the reality of it, sir.smiley

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Rose2014: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Realtol:
Ibos want to be free yet they want to deny others freedom. Ijaws are not ready to follow them in their suicide mission yet they are forcing them to join them. Hypocrite of the highest order.

And the Yoruba man has become Ijaw spokesman

Come o, them take Biafra swear for una? cheesy

139 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by emmalexabl(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Realtol:

Shut up !!

Who made you ijaw mouthpiece ?

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Mckennedy: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2015
emmalexabl:

Shut up !!

Who made you ijaw mouthpiece ?

his not ijaw,,,#hisyapping....

20 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by fkaz(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2015
NBC director general Mr Emeka Mba might loose his job.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2015
Abike, when NADECO's unlicensed and inciting radio Kudirat was hitting the airwaves in the 90s, as NTA reporter then why didn't you complain? You kept mute because your people were behind it.
Abeg leave radio Biafra and face front.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by cupidhero(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2015
WombRaiders:
Yorubas are shooked!

I got you stuck off the realness, we be the infamous
you heard of us
official Queensbridge murderers
the Mobb comes equipped with warfare, beware
of my crime family who got nuff shots to share
for all of those who wanna profile and pose
rock you in your face, stab your brain wit' your nosebone
you all alone in these streets, cousin
every man for theirself in this land we be gunnin'
and keep them shook crews runnin'
like they supposed to
they come around but they never come close to
I can see it inside your face
you're in the wrong place
cowards like you just get they're whole body laced up
with bullet holes and such
speak the wrong words man and you will get touched
you can put your whole army against my team and
I guarantee you it'll be your very last time breathin'
your simple words just don't move me
you're minor, we're major
you all up in the game and don't deserve to be a player
don't make me have to call your name out
your crew is featherweight
my gunshots'll make you levitate
I'm only nineteen but my mind is old
and when the things get for real my warm heart turns cold
another nigga deceased, another story gets told
it ain't nothin' really
hey, yo dun spark the Phillie
so I can get my mind off these yellowbacked niggas
why they still alive I don't know, go figure
meanwhile back in Queens the realness is foundation
if I die I couldn't choose a better location
when the slugs penetrate you feel a burning sensation
getting closer to God in a tight situation
now, take these words home and think it through
or the next rhyme I write might be about you
na so!! Infamous biafra. Nigeria dey fall bands.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by hazyfm: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2015
angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda / Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.