Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Feel This Master - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Feel This Master (1330 Views)

Pls Help Rate This GSD And How Big U Guys Feel It Will Grow / Why You Should Never Ever Sell Your Pet. I Feel Like Crying / How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feel This Master by ONWARDBABA: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Make una help me check dis stud is it gud for matingg
He is 6month
And alwas lokin for bitch to...

Re: Feel This Master by arcbay(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Bros...That's child abuse you know? 6 months old? shocked
Let me ask you, did you have your first sex when you were 9years of age? No offense intended, just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Feel This Master by SUNY1PIAN0: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
no sir am jt saying h so active i can neva allow him neva
arcbay:
Bros...That's child abuse you know? 6 months old? shocked
Let me ask.you, did you have your first sex when you were 9years of age? No offense intended, just asking.

rate him
Re: Feel This Master by mayorall(m): 7:26am On Dec 02, 2014
Is he a slant back?. If not, Dan pastern on the way.
Re: Feel This Master by Prodeegee(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2014
mayorall:
Is he a slant back?. If not, Dan pastern on the way.

Why do u guys find joy in criticising jst every dog?

Op was bold enough to post his dog, post yours let's see.

And btw, this dog is superb.
Re: Feel This Master by mayorall(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2014
Prodeegee:

Why do u guys find joy in criticising jst every dog?

Op was bold enough to post his dog, post yours let's see.

And btw, this dog is superb.

I only called OP's attention to what I saw. How does that sounds like criticism?. This also happened to adewasco2k's dog and he noticed early and corrected it.
Re: Feel This Master by arcbay(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2014
That's a very good dog you have there!!! Nice One!!! Thumb up!!! But I think you need to be on the watch for down pastern. I don't know if it's the picture but I think there's something with the orientation of the paws. Please look out for that and treat asap.
Re: Feel This Master by Prodeegee(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2014
mayorall:

I only called OP's attention to what I saw. How does that sounds like criticism?. This also happened to adewasco2k's dog and he noticed early and corrected it.

Noted.

Tot u were one of dem critics.

Op...what's ur reaction to the observation?
Re: Feel This Master by adewasco2k(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
yea, he gat down pastern obviously but not too bad....just watch the level of protein he takes and increase calcium intake
Re: Feel This Master by bobbysaxy: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
I love the dog,he will produce wonderful puppies,but I trust people they will never say anytin good about a dog evn wen it is obvious that it is good...I call it beeef....no more story,good luck to u my guy if u want to start using him for mating as early as 6months,it ur wish and its ur dog,but I will advise u to wait fOr him to mature
Re: Feel This Master by ONWARDBABA: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
adewasco2k:
yea, he gat down pastern obviously but not too bad....just watch the level of protein he takes and increase calcium intake
Tanx guys plz wat is pastern and wat do I do to help calcium intake wch food

(1) (Reply)

German Sherperd - The Most Abused Dog Breed in Nigeria / Chow Chow, Boerboel, Gsd, Rottweiler Nd Many More Available / Boerboel Puppies Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.