Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Pls Help Rate This GSD And How Big U Guys Feel It Will Grow - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Help Rate This GSD And How Big U Guys Feel It Will Grow (1688 Views)

Rate This GSD In Terms Of Quality And Age / 6months Mixed Female Gsd And Husky For Sale With Good Height / How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Rate This GSD And How Big U Guys Feel It Will Grow by remmyagun: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
First pix at 9 weeks, others are week 13.

Re: Pls Help Rate This GSD And How Big U Guys Feel It Will Grow by izuch(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Which kine GSD be that? Bros n ekuke I dey see so, no waste your time nd money that dog will only be good for pepper soup in the next 7 months

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Rate This GSD And How Big U Guys Feel It Will Grow by uboma(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Your dog looks malnourished hence will require proper nutrition and vitamins if its to grow well.

As to if it is pure GSD i cant tell now. However did you get to see its parents before purchasing it? The breed of the parents will tell if its pure GSD or mixed.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Rate This GSD And How Big U Guys Feel It Will Grow by uboma(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
izuch:
Which kine GSD be that? Bros n ekuke I dey see so, no waste your time nd money that dog will only be good for pepper soup in the next 7 months

lol. Pity the guy nah
Re: Pls Help Rate This GSD And How Big U Guys Feel It Will Grow by lomprico(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
It looks like a mix breed of slant back gds and another breed. Op feed it well if want it to grow big!
Go to any poultry farm where they dress chicken, buy the head n legs of the chicken for it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Rate This GSD And How Big U Guys Feel It Will Grow by Prodeegee(m): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lol...funny comments

.........just passing by
Re: Pls Help Rate This GSD And How Big U Guys Feel It Will Grow by wheezyoung(m): 12:23am On Feb 25, 2015
He looks nice buh malnourished.... He's probably going to be average heighted...depends on parents physique... Just feed well...as for him being a gsd....i think he's mixed

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Rate This GSD And How Big U Guys Feel It Will Grow by Mckandre(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
it looks like a gsd to me,i won't say 100% but closer to the real deal,m considering a sable gsd. try feeding him well if u really want the best from that dog.
Re: Pls Help Rate This GSD And How Big U Guys Feel It Will Grow by oluomoadebayo: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
We can only tell if we see the parent of the pup and to me he looks like a GSD .

(1) (Reply)

Female Full Breed Caucasian Puppies For Sale(one Month) / Say Hello To My New Dog "MAX" / Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.