Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Kwankwaso Calls Jonathan And PDP Weak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Calls Jonathan And PDP Weak (734 Views)

US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Calls Jonathan And PDP Weak by eddie1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Jonathan's adoption by PDP tantamount to weakness - Kwankwaso

By Austin Ogwuda, Enugu
KANO State Governor and a presidential aspirant of All Progressives Congress (APC), Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, yesterday in Enugu described the adoption of President Goodluck Jonathan as the sole presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2015 general elections as a sign of weakness.

*Kwankwaso

Fielding questions from newsmen shortly after meeting with APC delegates from Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra States, Kwankwaso said, “I see that as a positive development for the party (APC).

Weak parties have no candidates. Medium strong parties have maybe one candidate. A mega party like APC should have as many candidates as possible.
“And not only number, you can also look at the quality.

That shows clearly that God willing, come 2015, APC will defeat PDP. If you look at it in 1999, we had real primary elections in Jos, so also in 2003 when we had sitting President. 2007, we had primary election. We also had primary in 2011 when we also had a sitting president.

“Now, PDP has gone from grace to grass. Today, they have only one candidate. They call it sole candidate. Jonathan is now the sole administrator of PDP. That is a sign of weakness of PDP. That also clearly shows that PDP has gone
down, and God’s willing, we will kick it out, just like we are trying to kick out polio in the North”.

On the issue of four presidential aspirants emerging from the North under the canopy of APC, the Kano Governor described it as a positive development for the leading opposition party.

Jonathan's adoption by PDP tantamount to weakness - Kwankwaso - Vanguard News
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/jonathans-adoption-pdp-tantamount-weakness-kwankwaso/
Re: Kwankwaso Calls Jonathan And PDP Weak by eddie1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
eddie1:

On the issue of four presidential aspirants emerging from the North under the canopy of APC, the Kano Governor described it as a positive development for the leading opposition party.

Tribalism and superiority complex in display. I don't really care who rules, but when I see how angry they are knowing a christian southerner is president, it only makes me want to vote for GEJ.

One like for my post, is a vote for GEJ grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Calls Jonathan And PDP Weak by Kennethco(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
If GEJ is weak, definitely he is d weakest
Re: Kwankwaso Calls Jonathan And PDP Weak by gadogado(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
eddie1:

Tribalism and superiority complex in display. I don't really care who rules, but when I see how angry they are knowing a christian southerner is president, it only makes me want to vote for GEJ.

One like for my post, is a vote for GEJ grin
You idio.t you're nothing but a degraded and toxic human being that has a soak away for a brain! Continue peddling sentiments for a clearly incompetent leader while your country is destroyed you buffoon. In 1993 northerners voted for mko over tofa. Even in Kano where tofa is from, mko won. Now you'll say the southerner has to be Christian for northerners to despise. Big fool...Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders you get coz you're a cursed people

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Calls Jonathan And PDP Weak by eddie1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
gadogado:

Expect your ban kiss

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Calls Jonathan And PDP Weak by Kbdon(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
tru talk.God bless u my potential president. president Kwankwaso

(1) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Primaries And Caucus War / Let Us Make Nigeria A Better Place... Your Suggestions Are Vital / What Is The Meaning Of The Digit After The Nairaland Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.