Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana (26199 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Member Stabbed By Opposition Party - Graphic Photos / Here Is The Photo Of Channels TV Reporter After He Was Stabbed In Okrika / APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by 1stdami(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
himkers:
Ghana people are always envying Nigerians and their survival/success skills. I am not a bit surprised that they have chosen to manifest their anger this way.

Wale112 and O0xygen, Oya report here and come and defend ur fellow crime-minded Gaynians
u are very right
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by donifez(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Shocked, same school and department how did this happen?
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by BRAV0O(m): 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
Jah protect me,when the evil man comes and me dont have a gun sad
and Jah will always be with you! angry Amin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by watchindelta(m): 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
nigerians respect strangers, will only kill ourselves not strangers angry why SAfrica n ghanaians killing nigerians?? cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by spanzed(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
donifez:
Shocked, same school and department how did this happen?
like the story says it happened in their house shey u also want dem to visit you?? grin
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by JiggamanGh: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
himkers:
Ghana people are always envying Nigerians and their survival/success skills. I am not a bit surprised that they have chosen to manifest their anger this way.

Wale112 and O0xygen, Oya report here and come and defend ur fellow crime-minded Gaynians

I can bet money that the arm robbers are nigerians. I remember a few months ago, a Nigerian student was murdered in Ghana and as usual Nigerians came on nairaland with their favorite quotes; Ghanaians hate us but it turned out that the murderer was a nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by JiggamanGh: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dreyl:
R.i.p to the dead
all these banku and tilapia eaters in that anthill they are too dangerous.

All arm robbers in Ghana are Nigerians, so don't be surprised when murderers turn out to be an eba eater.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
There are more and more cases of nigerian student been killed all over the world, from Russia to Dubai, london, usa, turkey, canada, liberia, south africa, ghana, libya, malaysia and togo.
are we to stubborn or wat
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by JiggamanGh: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
watchindelta:
nigerians respect strangers, will only kill ourselves not strangers angry why SAfrica n ghanaians killing nigerians?? cry cry cry cry

Where in the story did it say that the arm robber was a Ghanaian. I can bet money the arm robber is a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by teejah03(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
D people behind dis act must be brought to book o
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by donifez(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
spanzed:
like the story says it happened in their house shey u also want dem to visit you?? grin
for where, am in Naija now.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by ShakurM(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
toxiflam:
sad
Why always Africa
It happens everywhere sir. Good news, bad news. We no go die until we testify....help me complete am, bless!
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by Jennydoris(f): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
toxiflam:
sad
Why always Africa

Why always Nigeria You Mean?
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by errandboy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Let me say her prayer before my Oga call me:

May her gentle soul rest in peace

Thorough investigation should be made to expose the culprits and be punished accordingly
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by Deapexboy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Such tins can't apun here in scotland
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by Henrick007: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
Jah protect me,when the evil man comes and me dont have a gun sad
jesse jags

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun / Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.