Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp (20229 Views)

Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) / Under 23 Qualifier NIGERIA VS CONGO / Age Scam Rocks Nigeria U23 Football Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by mikeslim(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
how old was siasia when he featured for nigeria, did he declare his real age or football age? Fowl N$ya$h
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by Marcelinho(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
confused people, Emem is of 1994 n Siasia need 1993 wat is now the bone of contention?

Abi na now them wake up, na me senior Mangala of man city who is 22yrs !
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Vivly:
Phew!! *Wipes sweat* Etisalat is the Best Network.
bae are u just FP/FTC enthusiastic or also a football fan?
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by Etruth: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
vaanguard:
RECRUITMENT! RECRUITMENT!! RECRUITMENT!!!
This is to inform the general public of the ongoing Nigeria custom recruitment. The federal republic of Nigeria will need 800000 custom officials by the end of 2014. Call colonel kafo (08065051401). For enquires
SCAM ALERT

1 Like

Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by Eggcelent(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Great development. We need to start somewhere in order to sanitise our football and move on towards accomplishing our potentials.
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by eleko1: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
sad sadNah persin wey u go scam u dey look for abi?
obina4life:
BUY CHEAP DATA ON GLO AND MTN NOW

CALL (080-595-800-72)

1.600MB-N400

2.1GIG -N800

3.2GIG -N1200

4.3GIG -N2000

note that this data works directly on all devices with monthly duration

CALL (080-595-800-72)
sad

1 Like

Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
In Nigeria, it is the work of the coach to issue age grin
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by Shankboye(m): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Innodon:
Almost all Africans cheat when it comes to age , it not a new story that those old men lie about their age....ask Taye Tiawo who is 27 somewhere in Europe andd his twin brother is 35 somewhere in Nigeria.
who come dey lie now? U or Taye Taiwo ? U take lie collect like, u better return does likes.. Mumu
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Good development. We need to be disciplined. We can win tournaments without cheating. The last under-17 we won was by players that had 80% of them being truly under-17.

Meanwhile, e be like say this Emem career is being spolied even before taking off.

I think they should have managed it in a better way for him rather than come out to say he was dropped because of age cheating. Just say he has other commitments, so needed to be excused from camp, or something like that. European clubs will no longer be interested in him.
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by shigoslim(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
tiamiyukunle69:
Lolss. Funny moment when a reporter asked a footballer old enough to father a 10 year old child how old is he?
He replied the reporter by saying bros I never sabi my age o cos our coach never tell us our age

Big bros i catch for nairaland 2day. Longxt tym

1 Like

Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by Orikinla(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
when I was 20 years old I qualified for the under seven team
grin grin grin
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by yoged(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Innodon:
Almost all Africans cheat when it comes to age , it not a new story that those old men lie about their age....ask Taye Tiawo who is 27 somewhere in Europe andd his twin brother is 35 somewhere in Nigeria.
se you and taiye taiwo brother dey live inside burial ground together ni coz his half twin, has died while they were toddlers.....
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by diara21(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Innodon:
lol
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by bonna4u(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Aprime:
Hippocrates. cheesy

Isn't there anything like ‘Football age’...
why advertise your ignorance?
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by KLand(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Most of our age-grade players cheat when it comes to age declaration. But it is one thing to cheat with one or two years; not wth 5 to 10 years as some of them do. A notable sport journalist once said, that when a Nigerian player tells you his age, just add seven years to it to give you an idea of his real age. The position is still correct till today.
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by akachi999: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Aprime:
Hippocrates. cheesy

Isn't there anything like ‘Football age’...
bros, first of all, it is not HIPOCRATE, and second of all, there is nothing like football age
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by goodgood2(m): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Jostico:
GOD
pipo dey ooo
this guy is not that bad; na him weird hairdo dey make am look weird. With a little of polishing, he'll almost reach average.
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
akachi999:
bros, first of all, it is not HIPOCRATE, and second of all, there is nothing like football age

bonna4u:

why advertise your ignorance?

Okie Dokie.
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by Hibiscuss(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Innodon:

You can lie sha. Taiye Taiwo twin sister is no more. Get your facts right.
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by zoboizee: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
Most of our footballers are age cheats. even our u17 are all above 20. No nigerian player will show u their real birth certificate. the married ones r the most comical because d wife is mostly in her late 20's,30's or early 40's. see egwueke, uzoenyi, musa n co. i remember godwin okpara too during his case in france.
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by jimmy101231(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
All liers shall go to hell
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 02, 2014
'Liers' ? 'Hippocrates' ?!!

Seriously, some folks need to realize they are only barely literate. Try to read more books to enhance your knowledge and improve your vocabulary. For God's sake there is auto correct on your phones and spell checker on your PCs'!!!!
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by Bexson: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2014
Scrypt:
As a twenty year old undergrad, with a baby face, a coach I once trained with invited me to be screened for an U-13 competition, na me first pass the screening though I was older then over 97% of the team. All my team mates who'd hoped I wouldn't make it so as to get a spot as the point man were like shocked shocked shocked. That guy is older than Metuselah. angry. And I was like, tongue. Get a baby face. grin grin grin.

Trust me, football in Nigeria doesn't encourage grassroots development. How many Nigerian football clubs have a feeder team? angry. I give up. Abi una think say I senior that ManC Nigerian Wonderkid? Big fat lie.
Are you talking of Iheanacho?
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2014
Bexson:

Are you talking of Iheanacho?

Yes boss, that dude is not under 25. If you see me you go understand. angry
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2014
Scrypt:

Yes boss, that dude is not under 25. If you see me you go understand. angry
Your belief is not a fact. Go and do your research on the MRI scan. It is backed scientifically. It is very difficult for someone to age cheat in the U17 World Cup now. So your belief is irrelevant.

It iOS scientifically proven that the MRI scan has a 99% accuracy. So stop spreading false accusations of Iheanacho.
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by heatmeup(f): 9:43am On Dec 02, 2014
SilentCrescendo:

hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the struggle for FTC is real bruv
he even had the mind to write that on a moderator's topic
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by akinsadeez(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2014
Anyone seeing that Emem Eduok will know he can't be less than 30 yrs. angry How he wanted to claim 20 yrs is simply incredible. Well I can't blame then since Ahmed musa is also claiming 21 undecided
Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by akinsadeez(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2014
og2711:

Seriously, some folks need to realize they are only barely literate. Try to read more books to enhance your knowledge and improve your vocabulary. For God's sake there is auto correct on your phones and spell checker on your PCs'!!!!

O boy! You don vex gan o. shocked Ontop this same vocabulary matter abi something else dey dere

Stop being unnecessarily pedantic jor. Whether na 'hippocrates' or 'socrates', at least you understood the message he was passing across. leave matter for Mathias abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by akinsadeez(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2014
og2711:

Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by omar22(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Your belief is not a fact. Go and do your research on the MRI scan. It is backed scientifically. It is very difficult for someone to age cheat in the U17 World Cup now. So your belief is irrelevant.

It iOS scientifically proven that the MRI scan has a 99% accuracy. So stop spreading false accusations of Iheanacho.

MRI scan proves nothing most especially if you stay away from smoking, drugs and alcohol.

Didnt Stanley Okoro and Co pass the MRI scan in 2009?

1 Like

Re: Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
omar22:

MRI scan proves nothing most especially if you stay away from smoking, drugs and alcohol.

Didnt Stanley Okoro and Co pass the MRI scan in 2009?
The MRI test was not an accepted testing method by Fifa in 2009. Reports said our players passed it, however, it was a selected random test, just like how drug test are carried out at the World Cup.

The result we got first was from the NFF. FIFA only tested three players in the 2009 squad.

In Iheanacho's case, it is now the official testing method and FIFA monitors and scrutinizes all the results. So there is no reason for someone to come online and start tarnishing Nacho's image especially if he has no proof what so ever for him being an age cheat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names / Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom / Ronaldo Outshines Messi As Juventus Beat Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.