Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband (37936 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Things A Female Should Never Do For Love / 24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Daughter Before Marriage!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by olola4(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
h
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
hmmmmmmm, wats d topic self?
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by JumiaQuickSales(f): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
And the other way round too

#ItsCalledMarriage

#AbsolutePeace
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Peejayybold(f): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nice write-up
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by tinyfela: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
*yawns* tell me something else....ave seen this like a thousand trillion times.....
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by dorin27(f): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nice one
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by tayolove12(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
OP no more politics talk here if anyone feel like yu no where to find Buhari and GEJ will need nice post like this be4 I 4get GEJ still 2019
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
ok I've heard, I'll consider some not all.
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Gboskee(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Aprime:

No kiss smiley & No YouTube video?

Som-Tin-Wong.
chan hu chi we wi wa nya? undecided
Aprime:

No kiss smiley & No YouTube video?

Som-Tin-Wong.
chan hu chi we wi wa nya?
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Mhizkel(f): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
I have never done any of these
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by ipunchbitches(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
NEVER DENY HIM HEAD AND ANAL SEX
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by komek(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
No 6 will give her HBP.

No 9, abeg future wife no try am o.
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by OBlaize(f): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
1stCitizen:
11: Never come to Nairaland to seek advice over mundane issues. Those giving advice to you here might be enduring worse situations than yours. Remember every marriage is unique. What works for Mrs A might not work for Mrs B.

12: [b][/b]Finally, Never dare open an infidelity thread on Nairaland. We are worn out already.

Preach on preacher, you are in the spirit!

Gosh its about time we stop seeing such cockamamie stories as "I slept with my wife's/hubby's best friend, will God forgive me?"

I don't know when God recruited social media goons to take his messages. If you shit for church go for the church and confess na, y do it on NL?
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Youngzedd(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
If only they will adhere.
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by ladyabadi(f): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Never discuss ur marital issue with your friends. It adds more Salt to injury.
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Truckpusher(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Never go to bed with anything like pant ,nightgown or just anything, always keep it plain. angry
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Bellalistic(f): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
voltron:
1: Never put your Pastor, Prophet or Choirmaster's needs ahead of your Husband's

2: Never compare his level of success with that of his more successful friends. encourage him to build his dreams.

3: Never stand in support of your family's decisions over his especially in the area of Financial Assistance. God said make a new family not breast-feed yours

4: Never keep secrets about your personal projects such as land acquisition, buildings, shares, bonuses, charity works, business deals and winning lottery tickets

5: Never ask for more children male or female or gay because you feel like or your friends have more than you. consider the Financial prospects and Economic conditions of the present.

6: Never go through your husbands email, phones, diaries or office drawers with his knowledge. if you do it without his knowledge, do not get caught.

7: Never hurt his pride in front of his friends or your friends. always keep his image clean even if you detest it. otherwise file for a divorce

8: Never parcel old quarrelsome issues for years only to burst them open on his head without warning on a day peace has reigned on. that is a traitors character

9: Never deny your husband sex because you are trying to make a point. He can also make many points between the office and home and you will not be one of those points

10: Never miss every waking moment to pray for him and wish him long life and prosperity. because he won't pray often and when he does he only asks for money and contracts. you know God listens to women better.

Peace

sagacious Nugget.....smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by rhames(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
1stCitizen:
11: Never come to Nairaland to seek advice over mundane issues. Those giving advice to you here might be enduring worse situations than yours. Remember every marriage is unique. What works for Mrs A might not work for Mrs B.

12: Finally, Never dare open an infidelity thread on Nairaland. We are worn out already.

Na so my brother grin
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by roob: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
unfortunately, they do not even respect themselves let alone their husband... Smh
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Rajjah(f): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
OK cept no.6. Wat has he got to hide wen married?
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Adyrin(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
NEVER cheat on your husband!!!
Never gossip him/report him to anybody
voltron:
1: Never put your Pastor, Prophet or Choirmaster's needs ahead of your Husband's

2: Never compare his level of success with that of his more successful friends. encourage him to build his dreams.

3: Never stand in support of your family's decisions over his especially in the area of Financial Assistance. God said make a new family not breast-feed yours

4: Never keep secrets about your personal projects such as land acquisition, buildings, shares, bonuses, charity works, business deals and winning lottery tickets

5: Never ask for more children male or female or gay because you feel like or your friends have more than you. consider the Financial prospects and Economic conditions of the present.

6: Never go through your husbands email, phones, diaries or office drawers with his knowledge. if you do it without his knowledge, do not get caught.

7: Never hurt his pride in front of his friends or your friends. always keep his image clean even if you detest it. otherwise file for a divorce

8: Never parcel old quarrelsome issues for years only to burst them open on his head without warning on a day peace has reigned on. that is a traitors character

9: Never deny your husband sex because you are trying to make a point. He can also make many points between the office and home and you will not be one of those points

10: Never miss every waking moment to pray for him and wish him long life and prosperity. because he won't pray often and when he does he only asks for money and contracts. you know God listens to women better.

Peace
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by NobleAky(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
voltron:
5: Never ask for more children male or female or GAY because you feel like or your friends have more than you. consider the Financial prospects and Economic conditions of the present.

...remove the capitalized word so that i will comment!
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by femi4: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
zeb04:
Lol nothing seperate me from my patner's chest and trouser pockets.
cheesy cheesy cheesy you never come back empty.I think they purposely leave gold there.
You ll always be disappointed with someone like me
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by bright87: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Right on point
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by kikelomojessy(f): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
You just said it all, I cnt repeat cos u said all I wanted to say.
Ishilove:

Hokay

Okay, but that does not mean he should swallow the spirit of the poverty of his father's house.

I thought you don't believe in God? tongue cheesy

Why? I won't keep secrets from my husband, neither will I be an open book.
Is not everything one can just cum out to say, cos u might think u ar being sincere and he turns it on u and keeps reminding u of it. Abeg GI!

Okay o

Nothing will separate me from hubby's mails, text messages, trouser and shirt pockets, diary etc. Noooothing!!! angry
If he does not agree, we will fight it out.

Certainly.

Okay.

So I should 'do',even if I'm not in the mood? sad

Come, voltron, when did you become religious?
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
All this commandments on top one person?Hmmm,it is well o. grin
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by zizibabe1(f): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Never go to bed with anything like pant ,nightgown or just anything, always keep it plain. angry

Lol at no nightgown......Ok truck pusher,i've heard your own. As long as you promise to always take a good bath whenever you come home from your"business",no nytiees,no nothing all the way grin
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bellalistic:

sagacious Nugget.....smiley

thanks ** nugget swollen twice the normal size"
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by EDhims(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
No7 ohhh, dats true talk. a woman who hurts d pride of her husband in d presence of his/ her friends is a KILLER.
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by mightycrown1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=18pt] HUSBAND NKO[/size]
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
sammieguze:
if it feels, smell and acts like a counter thread, then it is a counter thread

Unless Chuck Norris says otherwise
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
NobleAky:
...remove the capitalized word so that i will comment!

removed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! / OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad? / 13 Words That Do Not Exist In Your Nigerian Parents’ Vocabulary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.