Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (405720 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by DeenLova: 6:52pm On May 11, 2018
speed99:

wow... just stumbled on this. am based in the north and would like to do weave on wholesale. if I can get your contact, it will be most helpful. thank you

Weave on are sold in Balogun Market...
I could be of help, if you don't mind...
I could be of others as well...
You can hit me up on 07060828465
Inform me of your desired product of interest ahead so i could help research on where its been sold cos Eko market wide ooo.
07060828465 is my number...
I could be your market guide.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by hopeful18: 11:37pm On May 11, 2018
ajepako:

From oshodi, take a bus to Eko ldunmota

Drop at last bus stop,

Cross to Nnamdi Azikwe Street

Everywhere on that street is where you find bridal shops
thanks so much
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by sapphire0: 6:02pm On May 12, 2018
Hello @ajepako please I want to go into selling of round neck T-shirts please do you know where I can get them at cheap price in idumota. I'm in lagos presently and if you are available maybe we could go together. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by sapphire0: 6:09pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=ajepako post=52455303]

Hello @ajepako please I need where I can get quality round neck T-shirts at less than #2,000 in idumota.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 6:11pm On May 12, 2018
sapphire0:
Hello @ajepako please I want to go into selling of round neck T-shirts please do you know where I can get them at cheap price in idumota. I'm in lagos presently and if you are available maybe we could go together. Thank you

You can get Teeshirts, whether round neck or polo in shops along Nnamdi Azikwe Street down to Alli Balogun street, and Martin street..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by sapphire0: 8:26pm On May 12, 2018
ajepako:

You can get Teeshirts, whether round neck or polo in shops along Nnamdi Azikwe Street down to Alli Balogun street, and Martin street..

OK thank you so much
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by omonjerry: 11:33pm On May 12, 2018
Plz where can I buy wholesale wine, whisky, and gin
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by tenderlyme(f): 11:57pm On May 12, 2018
Nice thread u hv here it's been very informative @udysweet kudos @ajekpako kudos keep up d Gus job
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Daniel38: 9:20am On May 19, 2018
Am about to go into wristwatch selling here in ondo state. Pls who can help me on how to buy different products of wristwatch at wholesales price in idumota
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by sunshinegold: 9:44am On May 19, 2018
please can i get wedding accessories to buy in idumota market
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Elizdee: 9:08pm On May 21, 2018
sunshinegold:
please can i get wedding accessories to buy in idumota market

Plese where can I get affordable face caps at wholesale prices
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Elizdee: 9:15pm On May 21, 2018
ajepako:

Go to woulloghby street in ereko market
Once you get to Idunmota, you see a pedestrian bridge, the street next to the pedestrian bridge is called Bridge street.. Follow that street down to ereko market
In fact, everywhere there you start seeing sellers of home and kitchen items in dozen prices.... You can also go to Ebute ero market , not far from each other..

Please where can I get affordable face caps at wholesale prices... suede and leather face caps
Happy shopping
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Blessedmum(f): 12:29am On May 22, 2018
Daniel38:
Am about to go into wristwatch selling here in ondo state. Pls who can help me on how to buy different products of wristwatch at wholesales price in idumota
I do import wrist watches, chat me up on whatsapp if you are interested.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Daniel38: 8:04am On May 22, 2018
Blessedmum:

I do import wrist watches, chat me up on whatsapp if you are interested.
D whatsapp s not available now cuz my android phone had little problem. U can drop ur no, so i will call u for better discussion on how to get d wristwatch or u call my no
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 23, 2018
atteeyah16:
please,where in ldumota can I buy children cloth and underwear.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by bass7: 8:05am On May 25, 2018
my dearest ajepako,

please and please, which is the best place between idumota and balogun market to buy quality female slippers both high and flat.......
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Marlodah(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2018
Please I don't know if there is anywhere in idumota to get cheap good quality football boots, Jersey, and many more about football
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by haleemwale(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2018
I sell wholesale baby knee protector pad for crawling babies contact whatsapp or call: 0..8...0....8...nine......1...9...2...3....6,,,7 whatsapp or call::: 0;9;..0....3,,,3...9...0..five... six...0..7

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 3:30pm On May 27, 2018
bass7:
my dearest ajepako,

please and please, which is the best place between idumota and balogun market to buy quality female slippers both high and flat.......

Idunmota sells cheap

Balogun sells classy and expensive...

Depends on your choice

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by bass7: 4:59pm On May 27, 2018
ajepako:

Idunmota sells cheap
Depends on your choice
where can I get this stuff

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by bass7: 5:02pm On May 27, 2018
ajepako:

Idunmota sells cheap

Depends on your choice

do you mean the same quality of stuff is sold cheap at idumota and expensive at balogun market?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2018
where can I get cosmetic products excluding make up products.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 5:31pm On May 27, 2018
bass7:

do you mean the same quality of stuff is sold cheap at idumota and expensive at balogun market?

No.... Idunmota and Abe bridge sell cheaper because quite alot of their stuff are Nigerian made and a :ew from Dubai..

But for quality ones, go to Gbajumo axis of Balogun

It is behind Great Nigeria House on Martin's Street

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 5:32pm On May 27, 2018
bass7:

where can I get this stuff

In dozens, go to Gbajumo street behind Great Nigeria House on Martin's Street
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Mobsync(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2018
ajepako:

No.... Idunmota and Abe bridge sell cheaper because quite alot of their stuff are Nigerian made and a :ew from Dubai..

Please, could you describe how to get to Idumota from Oshodi?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by lukaf17(m): 9:27pm On May 27, 2018
Mobsync:

From oshodi go to under brigade and board a red bus to idumota or join danfo to mushin where you can board idumota bus
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Mobsync(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2018
lukaf17:

From oshodi go to under brigade and board a red bus to idumota or join danfo to mushin where you can board idumota bus

Thank you very much for this.

One more thing: Is Idumota on the island or on the mainland?

I know a place around Marina/CMS area that they call Eko but I'm not sure whether that area is Idumota because I have also heard people mentioning Eko Idumota.

I'm not sure about this part but I think I once saw a signpost of "Idumota" while on the mainland, just before the Red Bus I boarded, climbed the bridge to the island.

I'm just being curious because I plan on going there within a month and want to have as much information as possible.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by chybyke4ly(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2018
Abeg where be this balogun market? Is it close to Tinubu square
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by bass7: 7:26am On May 28, 2018
ajepako:

Thank you @ajekpako, God bless
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:30am On May 28, 2018
Mobsync:

From oshodi, just take a bus to Eko ldunmota, that's all
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Mobsync(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2018
ajepako:

From oshodi, just take a bus to Eko ldunmota, that's all

Ok. Thank you.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by FashionTrend: 1:21pm On May 28, 2018
Please who knows much about Trade fair, I need to get a particular kitchen utensils there ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.