Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (405082 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by centpado(m): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2023
They are mainly along Ereko street, some are in Martins street, but their cluster is called 1,000 line, at the intersection of Ereko, Martin’s and Balogun street, there is a section there, that’s their cluster
Macbenjamin:
Please which market in lagos can I get quality men senator fabric/suit fabric /Italian cotton fabric. Any thing similar to these pictures I uploaded

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by centpado(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2023
Apongbon street, that’s where they sell it and not Ereko street, Ereko street is for Textiles materials
sllibalab:
Where can I get cake materials
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by centpado(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2023
Mandillas areas, Oluwole,
Oyelayor:
Please where can I find nice shirts, shoes and trousers
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by centpado(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2023
When you get to Nnamdi Azikiwe street, the Side of the street next to Dosunmu, there are wholesale sellers of leggings, singlets , boxers , bikers etc , thats where they are ….. thank you
Guest2008:
Please, where can I get high quality leggings and biker shorts in bulk
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Vijuchoco(f): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2023
Please, where can I get beach wears on the Island?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Guest2008: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
centpado:
When you get to Nnamdi Azikiwe street, the Side of the street next to Dosunmu, there are wholesale sellers of leggings, singlets , boxers , bikers etc , thats where they are ….. thank you
Thanks a bunch..
Please, what about kimono jacket and shorts
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by centpado(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01
Mandillas is your surebet, but be careful of osu ahia boys, buy directly from a shop
Guest2008:
Thanks a bunch..
Please, what about kimono jacket and shorts
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by centpado(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01
Dosunmu side, where they sells boxers, singlets , tight and co
Vijuchoco:
Please, where can I get beach wears on the Island?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Vijuchoco(f): 9:09pm On Jan 01
centpado:
Dosunmu side, where they sells boxers, singlets , tight and co
Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Brainiacbbb(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02
Please which market in Lagos can one check-in for school uniform materials?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Brainiacbbb(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02
ajepako:

From Idunmota bridge, just walk down that same street ( it is called Bridge Street) and at the end of the street, ask for Horo Doherty ( that is Doherty lane) where they sell in carton prices.. Also at the end of Bridge street is Ebutte Ero or Gorodom, where they also sell in carton prices too..

Please what part market in Lagos can one check in for school uniform materials?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 9:24am On Jan 03
Brainiacbbb:
Please what part market in Lagos can one check in for school uniform materials?

Nnamdi Azikwe street
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by THURAFTERNOON: 9:41am On Jan 03
ajepako:

Nnamdi Azikwe street

Good morning momma. Complements of the season. I’m planning to take my sis on some clothe shopping in the coming week . Please where in the market will I get comfortable clothing’s for her at fair prices ? Thank you
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 2:22pm On Jan 03
THURAFTERNOON:

Good morning momma. Complements of the season. I’m planning to take my sis on some clothe shopping in the coming week . Please where in the market will I get comfortable clothing’s for her at fair prices ? Thank you

For low and not too expensive clothes , start from ldunmota to martin street and Alli Balogun

For expensive ones, go to Balogun, Mandilaz and Davies street

2 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by THURAFTERNOON: 3:33pm On Jan 04
ajepako:

For low and not too expensive clothes , start from ldunmota to martin street and Alli Balogun

For expensive ones, go to Balogun, Mandilaz and Davies street

Deeply appreciated. Thank you!
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Chrisllaliz(f): 9:40am On Jan 15
Pls where can one buy Pharmaceuticals drugs at wholesales in Lagos Idumota
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Maskyy(m): 7:10am On Feb 05
Please ooo where can I get this type of cloth (up and down). I will appreciate if someone can help with the location in Lagos

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by bukunmi0173: 10:03am On Feb 11
Happy Sunday House

Pls which market in Lagos can I get Baale of Grade A UK used Suits for Men
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Oluwaseun79: 11:45am On Feb 17
Please where can I get ringlight at cheaper rate at lagos market
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ochechegift86(f): 5:12pm On Mar 12
Please where can I buy children education materials and flash cards in wholesale or from a warehouse in lagos.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Vijuchoco(f): 9:23pm On Apr 04
centpado:
They are mainly along Ereko street, some are in Martins street, but their cluster is called 1,000 line, at the intersection of Ereko, Martin’s and Balogun street, there is a section there, that’s their cluster
Please, where can I get quality hand woven Ghana bags on the Island
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Lisaint(m): 9:30am On Apr 15
Please where can i get male roundneck tops and t-shirts at wholesale price at idumota market?

Also

Where can i get Hairdressers equipment like Dryer,Washing basin at wholesales price at idumota market?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.