Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (405076 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2018
dinak1:

OK. Thanks a lot. I am grateful. May God continue to bless you as you help us here

Glad to help.... God bless
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by AyamConfidence(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2018
ajepako:

Glad to help.... God bless
good morning madam

Please I bought these tees at Oshodi and I know they come from somewhere at a cheaper rate.....I'm thinking of going into the business so if I could get to know where I can get them in bulk I'll be very happy.... please any help?

The quality is good too....very good

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
AyamConfidence:
good morning madam

Please I bought these tees at Oshodi and I know they come from somewhere at a cheaper rate.....I'm thinking of going into the business so if I could get to know where I can get them in bulk I'll be very happy.... please any help?

The quality is good too....very good

Go to Nnamdi Azikwe street....The shops are the earliest shops on Nnamdi Azikwe street before you get to Idunmagbo Avenue junction. There is a Diamond bank to those shops l think...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by AyamConfidence(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
ajepako:

Go to Nnamdi Azikwe street....The shops are the earliest shops on Nnamdi Azikwe street before you get to Idunmagbo Avenue junction. There is a Diamond bank to those shops l think...
thank you very much ma....
You're a real Lagos pikin

2 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by femilambor007(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2019
@Ajepako.. Greetings girlfriend abi na woman friend grin grin
Thanks for your assistance so far, I have really learn new business for 2019 from this thread.

Please do you think the market will be full open by Thursday 3rd January.

I want to go and do survey and make contact with some of the sellers
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Greenfriend: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year, good friends.
Pls, I would like to get nice fitted long sleeve shirts at very affordable prices. WHERE and what PRICE RANGE? Stock or Turkey Shirts that show authority and that are unique. My phone can't upload the samples I have (I can send it via Whatsapp)
I would be glad to receive generous responses
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
femilambor007:
Thanks for your assistance so far, I have really learn new business for 2019 from this thread.

The only days markets are empty in Lagos Island are Christmas and New Year day...

Apart from those two days, markets are opened always..

But prices fall and goods are cheaper around 20th January because sales will be very slow...

Try doing the survey around that time.

3 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by femilambor007(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ok thanks for this, I will be patient till then.

More Blessings

ajepako:

The only days markets are empty in Lagos Island are Christmas and New Year day...

Apart from those two days, markets are opened always..

But prices fall and goods are cheaper around 20th January because sales will be very slow...

Try doing the survey around that time.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Infocitadel: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Pls anyone help me with direction from mile 2 to idumota
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ajeyo(m): 4:51am On Jan 03, 2019
You knew the History of Lagos Island.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ak22(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pls where can i buy turkey packing shirt in wholesale ?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Youngsage: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
space booked cool
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by temmytayur(f): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=ToyosiLustreG post=69543048]

Please where can I buy US stock bedspread material in Lagos
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by cyrusmike: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm looking to buy quality fabrics like silk, baroque, calypso and the likes for shirts. I stay in Ibadan and I'd love to get them at cheaper rate at idumota, any info I can get here will help.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by MacCoka: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
femilambor007:

Some smart movers have already taken action regarding it...

I feel you should collaborate with them...
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by femilambor007(m): 6:14am On Jan 11, 2019
MacCoka:

Some smart movers have already taken action regarding it...

I feel you should collaborate with them...

No rushing bro.. The market is open and accessible for all.

Why collaborating with them??
Are you them?

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Adunnee: 10:15am On Jan 11, 2019
femilambor007:

Are you them?

Lol.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by jennieee(f): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
please where can I buy wholesale price poly or scuba material in idumota market, Lagos island.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Inhaler: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
Please where can I get wholesales of children waterbottles and children party pack toys

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by MacCoka: 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
femilambor007:

Are you them?

Lol...you're right bro.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by FashionTrend: 3:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Please OP @ajepako where can I get products like barley seed , fenugreek etc

Also where can I get reseable nylon used for packaging

And lastly where to purchase digital scale like Camry and the likes.

Please see picture Below.

Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Izyychhi(f): 3:01am On Jan 29, 2019
@ajepako
Good day! Thank you for your solid contribution to this topic, they've been helpful.
Please I'm a student that does nail art for a living. I'll like to know where to buy nail supplies, lashes and jewellery for wholesale in Lagos.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Topkush: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2019
Please @ajepako, where can i get duvet materials
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Topkush:
Please @ajepako, where can i get duvet materials

Dosunmu market opposite Nnamdi Azikwe street
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Izyychhi:
@ajepako
Good day! Thank you for your solid contribution to this topic, they've been helpful.
Please I'm a student that does nail art for a living. I'll like to know where to buy nail supplies, lashes and jewellery for wholesale in Lagos.

For nail supplies and eye lashes, go to Bankole axis of Balogun where they sell wigs and human hair

For jewelry, start from Obun Eko axis of Dosunmu market all the way to Obanikoro axis of the same dosunmu
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by yemyke001(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Please where can I get candle at idumota market.... Help ASAP
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by yemyke001(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
yemyke001:
Please where can I get candle at idumota market.... Help ASAP

Especially in bulk
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by deniguy01(m): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
So u guys are saying all my years of shopping in boutique, recieving ac and buying shoes of 30k-50k, trousers of 7k-10k and top of 3k-5k thats theres somewhere they are buying it from quarter of the price���������

Pls i wanna buy the hightops versace chain reaction, tell me the price and i also wanna shop clothes.. pls tell me where they sell good wears.. pls God go bless u .. pls just explain to me.. its seems ill open a boutique
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Izyychhi(f): 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Thanks a lot I appreciate your support smiley smiley smiley
ajepako:

For nail supplies and eye lashes, go to Bankole axis of Balogun where they sell wigs and human hair

For jewelry, start from Obun Eko axis of Dosunmu market all the way to Obanikoro axis of the same dosunmu
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by franashi(f): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please where can I get good and affordable children wears like tops and trousers for boys and girls in Lagos. Thanks in advance
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ubaniblessing(f): 2:28am On Feb 05, 2019
Pls I need a direct link to wholesale jewelry suppliers in Lagos or where I can get wholesale jewelries and cosmetics too. Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by etutor: 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
@ajepako and others. #Thank you for your unalloyed assistance on this thread, it been very, very helpful.

Please where can I get
*women stuffs like shoes, slippers, waist trimmers, body sharppers & girdle, bags and underwears (pants, bra and skirt) at wholesale prices.
*men boxers, singlets and shoes at wholesale prices.

How do I get materials from Dubbai, America and Uk and differentiate them, please guide.

I was told of American Plaza but I don't know where it is located.

Please I will need direction from Oshodi to the directed places.

PLEASE DIRECT ME ON HOW TO GET THESE GOOD.
God bless you for assistance.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.