Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (406055 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by lailuvly: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Please where can i get attachment, human hair, synthertic hair in bulk in Lahos market.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
horpeyemmi66:
Good day, please where kind I get this type of Envelopes in Idumota?

Cc
ajepako
Chrisabella24
Jesuscrew
Udysweet
Larynx
Jhorsh
Sonnie10

Dosunmu stationeries and book market , first tiny street called Obun Eko street off Nnamdi Azikwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
lailuvly:
Please where can i get attachment, human hair, synthertic hair in bulk in Lahos market.

Go to bankole axis of Balogun Market

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ubongdemaga: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Tykoon:
Hello house, please who has any idea of the location of new warehouse in idumota where the main importers are, am a Lagos boy, I remember back then my mum used to take me to one skyscrapper warehouse around balogun, I think it's called the great Nigerian house where you have lots of Chinese and Italian importers sell at real wholesale price and not idumota price. Ever since the building got burnt over 10yrs ago the new location of the Chinese importers has been a secret. If anyone knows the the location of the warehouse please share, cause that's where most of the so called wholesalers in idumota buy goods from
am in ur shoe too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by folash: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2020
Tykoon:
Hello house, please who has any idea of the location of new warehouse in idumota where the main importers are, am a Lagos boy, I remember back then my mum used to take me to one skyscrapper warehouse around balogun, I think it's called the great Nigerian house where you have lots of Chinese and Italian importers sell at real wholesale price and not idumota price. Ever since the building got burnt over 10yrs ago the new location of the Chinese importers has been a secret. If anyone knows the the location of the warehouse please share, cause that's where most of the so called wholesalers in idumota buy goods from
'Have also been looking for this warehouse for ages, anyone that knows should please share
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Oyindaberry(f): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Good evening beautiful people. Pls where in Idumota can I buy nice and classy fabrics at Wholesale prices (vintage,cashmere, crepe, chiffon, silk and the likes)? I don’t know my way around there pls

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by tmod: 6:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Please who knows where I can get designer socks in wholesale

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by horlorbah(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2020
Please where can i get this types of sneakers in Idumota

2 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by kemmyk: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Plss where can I buy interior decors such as vase, flower, frames In idumota
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Brymo4all(m): 3:09am On Aug 01, 2020
horlorbah:
Please where can i get this types of sneakers in Idumota
Mandilas...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Kemade2007(f): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Please where can I shop for new baby items in island
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by obiekunie2: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
@ajekpako

pls ma where can i get brand new uk or turkey children's wears (male and female) from age 2 to age 16 at whole sale price (for between 1k and 1200 per piece) and brand new children's shoes of same age (male and female).

preferably from direct importers.

God bless you for all the assistance you have been rendering here.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by DorcasShalom: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please where can i get men Suit, shirt and wedding stuffs for ladies?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Dora1996: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please where can i get eyeglasses at wholesale price to sell...the popular ones we see on ig
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Dora1996: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please where can I get wholesale night wears,lingerie,bikinis..quality ones pls,the ones I’ve been seeing in balogun re less quality,maybe i don’t know where to go ...if you also ve any wholesale contact who sell at factory price it’ll be much appreciated thank you ��

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by tmod: 3:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Good Morning. Please who knows where I can buy bags at wholesale in Lagos. I want to venture into the business. Please
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by TeeteeSho(f): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
I sell children sneakers on wholesales price
Carton sharing ongoing
For more information call/WhatsApp 08071565925
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by alafefeyeye: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2020
Good morning
Please I need contacts of diaper importers in idumota.kindly help a sister.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Botwal: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
dharmielol:
where can i get kitcehn and household items o, i want distributors or importers, i want to be selling at wholesales to dropshippers ?
I sell wholesales and I also own a drop shipping group WhatsApp +234 7088 6427 97
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Chrisbella24(f): 1:29am On Aug 15, 2020
tmod:
Please who knows where I can get designer socks in wholesale

Still interested?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ewoma1234: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Good evening everyone
Please where can I get cheap trendy items.. Female clothes.. Shoes at wholesale prices in balogun market

I really need your help guys. Thanks in advance
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by jiddaar: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2020
Hello everyone,

Where can I get high quality akube sneakers and shoes at Idumota or any popular Lagos market.

Help a brother pls.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by jiddaar: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2020
ajepako:

Go to bankole axis of Balogun Market

Hello sis,

Where can I get high quality akube sneakers and shoes at Idumota or any popular Lagos market.

Help a brother pls.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Euchaay: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Please who get idea if balogun market dey open on saturdays now
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Chrisbella24(f): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Euchaay:
Please who get idea if balogun market dey open on saturdays now

No.
Fridays

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by mayten(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Looking for where to get High Quality English Plain and Patterned Material at An amazingly Low price ? Look no further.

High Quality English plain and patterned available in Wholesale at #1,300 per piece.

Location is Aba.

Contact via Siggy

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by simplibaba(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
tolanee:
@ajepako
Please, where can I get perfume oil bottles of various ML and this organza package bag.

I sell perfume oil bottles at whole sale price in large quantity...

#50/1 for 5, 000 and above order
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by misseris(f): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2020
Good morning all, Pls where can I get baby accessories such as socks, head bands, fancy baby items n the rest in wholesale prices in Lagos market? Thanks

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by fairy88: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Help too
Where can I get bags of cereals in idumota? Help a sister...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.