Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (406477 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Poanan: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please where can i get good female wristwatch my budget is 50k.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajebuter(f): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
okooloyun1:
Please where can I buy Italian shoes at Idumota?

Mandilax market off Nnamdi Azikwe street
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by okooloyun1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
ajebuter:

Mandilax market off Nnamdi Azikwe street
Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by DestinyFashion: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by sherif4owo(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2022
Hi

Please where can I get Eye glasses frames in "Wholesales Glasses", in Lagos Island
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by MrDigitalVentur: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
jashar:
Good day. Please, where can I get these polymailer bags in wholesale/distributor price?

I resell to other small businesses. Thank you

Hi,

Were you able to get this, I need to know too
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by MrDigitalVentur: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Please where can i get jotters in Wholesale price?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by gbengaoyeladun(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pls where can I get uk used shoes in idumota
Market...,which street pls
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by jashar(f): 7:32am On Feb 23, 2022
MrDigitalVentur:

Hi,

Were you able to get this, I need to know too

Hallos!!!

Yes, I got some at dosunmu.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Inhaler: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
Good afternoon house, please where can I get female stock jeans in Lagos island. If anyone has a customer there i don’t mind getting a phone number
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by folake873: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good evening Sir/Ma, please where can I get uk used of wheelchair, walking aid and Crutches...all in bulk .... Direct from Port..... thanks in advance
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Mochedda: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Check oduolowu Warehouse at Ijesha for the walking aids and wheelchair
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by folake873: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mochedda:
Check oduolowu Warehouse at Ijesha for the walking aids and wheelchair

I want direct from port....Lagos....ok.....on ijesha own....read before you comment
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Womanofsubstanc(f): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
folake873:

I want direct from port....Lagos....ok.....on ijesha own....read before you comment
You should have been polite with your comment too, she was only trying to help.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Justbright(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
@ajebutter pls where can i get boot canvas in idumota..thanks

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Olubucorla(f): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please where can I get aba made slippers in Lagos at a cheaper price.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by divinemandate: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Please where can I get bridal lace and accessories in Lagos
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Elizabethasebeb: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Please where can i get wholesales of books, children books of all kinds on the island or anywhere in lagos, i want to start a bookshop business

2 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Justbright(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2022
@aje utter and @ajepako,i think u guyz should acreate a whatsapp group to make enquiries easier.. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by veeviene(f): 4:22pm On May 27, 2022
@ajekapo @tradepunter

please I need direct suppliers of HW heels in Lagos Island, I know they cost about 3k to 3500 in wholesale, please kindly help me out if you have contacts or with direction on how to locate them, these pictures are samples of the heels I'm talking about.
Thank you and God bless
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Owojuyi(f): 1:48pm On May 29, 2022
Good afternoon pls who has an idea of the cost of this bag and best place to buy it.

Thanks

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by centpado(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Owojuyi:
Good afternoon pls who has an idea of the cost of this bag and best place to buy it.

Thanks
The box can be gotten around martins street, opposite LSPDC house

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by centpado(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
veeviene:
@ajekapo @tradepunter

please I need direct suppliers of HW heels in Lagos Island, I know they cost about 3k to 3500 in wholesale, please kindly help me out if you have contacts or with direction on how to locate them, these pictures are samples of the heels I'm talking about.
Thank you and God bless
Go to Balogun, walk up to any plaza and tell them you want to buy in bulk, they would gladly take you the importer of the item… you can go to Paul and Mike plaza
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by centpado(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Elizabethasebeb:
Please where can i get wholesales of books, children books of all kinds on the island or anywhere in lagos, i want to start a bookshop business
That would be where stationery is been sold… when you drop at Idumouta, locate that Eyo statue, the direction of GT Bank follow the direction down, ask any of the seller you want to buy stationery they would point the street for you, it’s close to the GT bank
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by centpado(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
divinemandate:
Please where can I get bridal lace and accessories in Lagos
For bridal lace

1. Ereko Street
2. John Street
3. Balogun Street
4. Nnamdi Azikiwe Street
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by centpado(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Inhaler:
Good afternoon house, please where can I get female stock jeans in Lagos island. If anyone has a customer there i don’t mind getting a phone number
Mandillas your surebet

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by jamoyakz: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Please where can I buy bulk nysc uniform materials in Lagos Island?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Owojuyi(f): 2:36am On Jun 03, 2022
centpado:

The box can be gotten around martins street, opposite LSPDC house

Thank you so much
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Rafaelite: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2022
Pls,
Where can I get quality men underware(singlet & boxers)in Eko @wholesales.
Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Dave0116(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pls where can I get plain T shirts in bulk?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by donbrowser(m): 5:03am On Jun 24, 2022
ajepako:

Go to Dosumu market opposite nnamdi azikwe street

From Oshodi take a bus to ldunmota, cross over to Nnamdi Azikwe street and ask for dosunmu maeket

Good morning please how can I get wristwatch in idumota. Quite urgent please
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2022
donbrowser:

Good morning please how can I get wristwatch in idumota. Quite urgent please

For quality wrist watches, go to Jankara market off Idunmagbo Avenue

From Idunmota, cross to Nnamdi Azikwe, walk down to Idnmagbo Avenue junction and walk down to Jankara area

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.