Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly (19564 Views)

What Kind Of Investment Will Yield 500,000 Every Month / How Can I Invest N9,000?? / N750,000 Investment Wt Reputable Reg Comp That Will Yield A Steady Weekly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 13, 2015
Call me: 08060295965 Lets talk or forward ur email for the business proposal
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by gibschy: 4:34am On Jan 15, 2015
stint:
Op its been like a month on this issue. Either youve invested in something or you are just confused with the many options here. However, i have a business idea for you. It id not a get rich quick scheme. It requires a lot of work, its agriculture. It will give 100% ROI in two months. I think 3 million is too much for a start though. Lets start with 500k. I wont take the money out of your hand, i would just help you manage it. If you are interested, let me know, ill draft a business plan and ill come explain it to you face to face. Everything will be done in your name. Ill do all the work. I have the time, i need the work
I'LL LIKE TO HEAR FROM U. FUNDING IS AVAILABLE.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by Igweojinkpo: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2015
What is diseal engine

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by boluwajokosegun: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
CATTLE,RAM & GOAT FATTENING, MY STRATEGY AS ADDITIONAL INCOME MEANS

You can also use agriculture to plan for financial boost this year.
If you buy a young cow for N40k & feed it for another 6 month you will sell for N80k or more or you buy Nije goat at N7k feed for 4 months & sell for N18k , Call Gbenga on 08136650972 or whatApp:08182355042 note that this goats are ussually bigger than the normal hausa goat. I will teach you how to feed them at low cost without fear. You can also buy foreigne cow at N145k rear for a year & sell ay N400k they are special milk producing cow that can give you milk that you can sell to many yougort company.HNY.
There are two basic methods of animal fattening.
A. Get wean animals and feeding them over a period time (months) to achieve desire body weight
B. Get animals (males) with low body weight and feeding them to desire body weight.
The best time to do this business is during the peak of dry season around Feb/March /April, in the far north, kastina state, sokoto state, taraba state strategy but because of the present security situation in the these part of the country we can buy & send it to you. It involves getting weaned animals, The male are cheapest & grows faster. A trailer can carry about 45 young bulls and transport to any part of the country which may not be more than N200,000. It is better to team up buyers’s products for those buying fewer animals, that is what we shall be doing for our clients who are interested in this business. A calf use to be N25,000 during this time 2 years ago or at most but the security situation has changed things. We can also help you to buy ostrich, geese etc
Please note, you should have stored silage or hay and a good source of constant clean water, a fence secure area either made up of wood/iron or block works with shade against sun & rain before buying your animal. For the organic cheap food I will teach you a way out for a small fee. There are a lots of uncompleted buildings or vacant land around your areas look out for the owners & negotiate to use it.
The first thing to do when the animals arrived is to deworm and give antibiotics treatment, feed daily and give them enough clean water to drink. All we plan to achieve is 0.5kg daily target weight gain, if you do that for 6 months , that is in 6 months you will get = 6x30 x 0.5 = 90kg the aim is to achieve desire market weight before December, and there is a good market then. The idea is to sell it directly to different groups, societies and cooperatives around your location for end of year festivities and marriage ceremonies. It will not be difficult to sell during this period infact you cannot meet the demand. Each of your bulls will be selling for nothing less than N80,000.
For goat you can sell at any time of the year because of goat pepper soup are sold all year round & the demand is very high.
Join our group on facebook :agric4wealth for more knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by thinkdip(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
SPECS007:
Hi guys,
Do you know any invvestment opportunity that I can invest 3million naira into that I will have interest of 10-14% monthly?
Go into tipper business, buy two big tipper of probably 1.1mil and get input of 100k on each week with selling of sands and stones.. Note my moniker and appreciate me later
... Its a secrete
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by biz4realnair(m): 3:52am On Jan 21, 2015
IF YOU DONT MIND LETS SIGN AN M.O.U. TOGETHER (STAMP DUTY IT) THEN I PROMISE GIVING YOU 15& OF YOUR INTENDED CAPITAL AS R.O.I ON MONTHLY BASIS.
THE SAID SUM WILL BE USED FOR ONLINE COMMODITY TRADE AND FOREX AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE 15% R.O.I. ON YOUR INVOLVED INVESTMENT MONTHLY FOR THE AGREED PERIOD OF TIME RANGING FROM 6MONTHS - 12MONTHS
IF INTERESTED IN THIS PROPOSITION YOU CAN CALL ME ON 08102805200 OR SEND AN EMAIL TO:egritycastles@gmail.com
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by Dollarboom: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
If you are brave enough, I can manage a forex account for and give you that percentage and more. I can prove this to you before you invest. Call 08162868544.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by mrwilson(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
SPECS007:
Hi guys,
Do you know any invvestment opportunity that I can invest 3million naira into that I will have interest of 10-14% monthly?

do you know you can earn a minimum weekly revenue of 10 to 15, 000,000 naira without you coming out or running about?
any willing and ready investor should contact me on 08135299348 for better edification and I bet you will be amaze of what of this revolutionary profitable platform will emanate.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by mrwilson(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Greetings,

do you know you can earn a minimum weekly revenue of 10 to 15, 000,000 naira without you coming out or running about?
any willing and ready investor should contact me on 08135299348 for better edification and I bet you will be amaze of what of this revolutionary profitable platform will emanate
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by DerrikM: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2015
Invest and make a 40% ROI in 3 months. Transparent business. No headache. You invest. We do the work. You make your profit. Email michael.derrik@mail.com for details.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by kaposky(f): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
@poster
Honestly, you can invest in 3 business models that are very lucrative.
1, importation of blackberry phones, tablets, laptops, iphones power banks, wrist watches , ladies beauty products, toys etc. Open a big shop and have an ecommerce site like jumia and konga them. I wrote an ebook on importation business, valued for N6,500. It will guide you more on the importation business.
inside the report , you will get the following treated in detailes.

Introduction

What You Need

The Import Portals

Searching For Products & How To Verify Sellers

Getting a‘’ favourable’’ Price & Free Shipping on 98% Of Your Order

Escrow- What It Is & How It Saves You From Scammers

How To Make Payment With Your Nigerian ATM Card

Tracking Shipment, Confirming Delivery & Opening Dispute

How To Deal Away With The middle Men (Custom)

Some Hot –In Demand Products That Can Make Money Fast

How To Market Your Product Even Without A Website

Make More Money Teaching People Your Importation Ideas

Receiving Your Goods And Making The Postman Your Friend

How To Sell Your Imported Products On High Traffic Ecommerce Platforms Without Looking For Buyers

How To Drop Off Your Products To Buyers From The High Traffic Ecommerce Platforms

The ‘’ Secret Website’’ In Asia To Import From More Cheaper.

How To Ship Your Products in 3 Days And Yet 10X Cheaper Than DHL

Conclusion

2. Recharge card printing business.
Apart from oil and gas sector, the next highly lucrative business in this contry is communication sector. This is where you come in.
you can own a recharge card website where people can register and buy recharge card/ airtimes on the go without looking for a retailer on the street.
Again , i wrote a report on this business and it costs less than N300,000 to have full rights of the website like the one mentioned in my report.
This report is valued N 3500.

3. Oil and Gas Business , the new way. This is new, real and Government approved. You don't own a petrol station, no tanker is required, no staff, you won't even touch or smell fuel or diesel but then, it is very very lucrative. All you need is a one time partnership registration fee to get registered with the American company that owns the business so as to gain Franchise rights. Guess what, you can do this business anywhere in the world. You will always be in business because no matter what, people must buy fuel.

These 3 business models are my honest advice for you to invest in.
My reports in the first 2 are just to give you proper insight into the business not because I want to market them to you. Of course , it's good you get them but more than is for you to have full insight into what the business is all about.

Please don't put all your eggs in one basket.
For number 3 business model, all you need to get started is to pay for your registration fee which is less than N120k

Please let me know if you need further clarification or any of my reports to get you started.

Thanks for reading.

To your success.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by OMOELEIYE: 7:04am On Feb 12, 2015
I will like to learn more about number 3. Could you please send me an email? My email address is lakes_man01@yahoo.com. Thanks!

kaposky:
@poster
Honestly, you can invest in 3 business models that are very lucrative.
1, importation of blackberry phones, tablets, laptops, iphones power banks, wrist watches , ladies beauty products, toys etc. Open a big shop and have an ecommerce site like jumia and konga them. I wrote an ebook on importation business, valued for N6,500. It will guide you more on the importation business.
inside the report , you will get the following treated in detailes.

Introduction

What You Need

The Import Portals

Searching For Products & How To Verify Sellers

Getting a‘’ favourable’’ Price & Free Shipping on 98% Of Your Order

Escrow- What It Is & How It Saves You From Scammers

How To Make Payment With Your Nigerian ATM Card

Tracking Shipment, Confirming Delivery & Opening Dispute

How To Deal Away With The middle Men (Custom)

Some Hot –In Demand Products That Can Make Money Fast

How To Market Your Product Even Without A Website

Make More Money Teaching People Your Importation Ideas

Receiving Your Goods And Making The Postman Your Friend

How To Sell Your Imported Products On High Traffic Ecommerce Platforms Without Looking For Buyers

How To Drop Off Your Products To Buyers From The High Traffic Ecommerce Platforms

The ‘’ Secret Website’’ In Asia To Import From More Cheaper.

How To Ship Your Products in 3 Days And Yet 10X Cheaper Than DHL

Conclusion

2. Recharge card printing business.
Apart from oil and gas sector, the next highly lucrative business in this contry is communication sector. This is where you come in.
you can own a recharge card website where people can register and buy recharge card/ airtimes on the go without looking for a retailer on the street.
Again , i wrote a report on this business and it costs less than N300,000 to have full rights of the website like the one mentioned in my report.
This report is valued N 3500.

3. Oil and Gas Business , the new way. This is new, real and Government approved. You don't own a petrol station, no tanker is required, no staff, you won't even touch or smell fuel or diesel but then, it is very very lucrative. All you need is a one time partnership registration fee to get registered with the American company that owns the business so as to gain Franchise rights. Guess what, you can do this business anywhere in the world. You will always be in business because no matter what, people must buy fuel.

These 3 business models are my honest advice for you to invest in.
My reports in the first 2 are just to give you proper insight into the business not because I want to market them to you. Of course , it's good you get them but more than is for you to have full insight into what the business is all about.

Please don't put all your eggs in one basket.
For number 3 business model, all you need to get started is to pay for your registration fee which is less than N120k

Please let me know if you need further clarification or any of my reports to get you started.

Thanks for reading.

To your success.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by Angelstartups(f): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hello.

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance.

Cheers.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by holajeedayy: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
@ kaposky am interested in number 3....u can detail me with my email ...jidealade123@gmail.com
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by mattybaby: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by profitbank: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
FOREX WILL PAY YOU MORE THAN 10% IF YOU USE A PROFESSIONAL WILL AGREEMENT AND GOOD TRADING HABIT

SWEET TOURNAMENT WITH CHILLED EVIDENCE RIGHT BY THE CORNER
don't miss out opportunity because it looks like work
TURNING $200 TO $2000 IN THIS TOURNAMENT AND ALL DETAIL WILL POST ONLINE DAILY
Forex is too simple to forward your money into stream all you need is this! stuck around with the Forex lord soon to the ready for the public . all this will be available
FOREX ROBOT WELL DEVELOPED
TRADE ALERT SO PROFITABLE
CUSTOM INDICATOR ALL FOR YOU IN THIS TOURNAMENT THAT WOULD LAST FOR SIX MONTHS
keep sending in your phone number via [color=#006600]giftedbank@yahoo.com to join our group when is finally setup .
FOREX TOURNAMENT ! THIS TIME A PROFITABLE TOURNAMENT!
Get ready to tour in and out of Forex with me and am promising all new and losing traders that we are making this year in Forex market no case , just a little more time for every thing to be in other.
keep sending in your phone number via giftedbank@yahoo.com to join our group when is finally setup .please reflect on this question
do you believe everybody can make profit in Forex market then who do you thing own the money we make from the market ?
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by jblazy: 3:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Importation biz with just N5,000 is all you need, see how it works www.mobiletownimportation..com
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by Okwori12(m): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
I have a proposal for you. Just give me a call 07066804422
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by dammy336(f): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
You can invest in transportation/supply of building materials.Am nt saying 2gimme ur money,u can buy dump trucks and give it to people who have being in dt business to manage it for you,ofcourse the original papers of the vehicle will be with you when a suitable agreement has being reached.U can call me for better discuss 07033021353
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by sleekman(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
oshimiliego:

Invest in a a very lucrative business without giving anyone your money. withdraw profit by yourself, you are sure of about 18-25% return monthly visit www.forexcake.com and you will be glad you did.
Anyone Dat Promises U More Than 10% A Month In Forex Is Either A Scammer Or A Forex Newbie
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by obeteman1: 1:38am On Mar 08, 2015
Whatsapp me +13139786711
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by Okwori12(m): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
‎Good DAY from CBN-SMS. where we provide you an unending reach via our platforms. 

* Bulk SMS via www.cbnsms.com (below N1.60K per unit), resellers below N1.30K ‎

*Domain registration, Web Hosting @ 3500/year - www.hostchillyng.com 

*GSM Numbers Database @ N5000 per state, and N50,000 for the 36 state +FCT
*active Nigerians email database of over 1.5 million

Enquiries: call 07066804422. Bbm 7F68D75C
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by Mega72(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Buy and sell,u control ur sales and make 1000naira in 2500 purchse u make with our newly arrived italian bedsreads..not yet in the open market..call us now on 08033261806 or whatsup.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by bawelat: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
stint:
Op its been like a month on this issue. Either youve invested in something or you are just confused with the many options here. However, i have a business idea for you. It id not a get rich quick scheme. It requires a lot of work, its agriculture. It will give 100% ROI in two months. I think 3 million is too much for a start though. Lets start with 500k. I wont take the money out of your hand, i would just help you manage it. If you are interested, let me know, ill draft a business plan and ill come explain it to you face to face. Everything will be done in your name. Ill do all the work. I have the time, i need the work
i am intrested send details to bawelat2@gmail.com
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by micton(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Start an online shop of your choice. email ASAP for discussion. We are software company base in Abuja. Email address:- mictonsl@yahoo.com
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by Ambassador1991(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
SPECS007:
Hi guys,
One I know is Publishing. There is a publication that is not in circulation and many people don't know.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by kelvindfxguru: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
I have been trading ever since 2008, I have lost so much in Forex both (personal and public funds) and have made almost all the mistakes most of you are making and will make in the future, except you are guided by an experienced and knowledgeable Forex trader.

I consider myself an expert in Forex trading only, because I have not studied other financial instruments yet. I now understand vividly how currency pairs moves and I am taken full advantage of my discovery and I use it to profit every week, I have never recorded a loss at the end of the week ever since the discovery was made, I am willing to my weekly profitable results for you to follow me up.

If you are interested in investing with me, send your email address and mobile number to the phone number or email address on my Zulu trading account statement i have attached to this post. Also, on the statement is my Zulu account name, so that you can see more of my profitable records.

Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by darocha1: 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
split your investment into various sectors..but make sure ICT is one of them.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by afortress(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2015
SPECS007:
Hi guys,
. Bro, I would advice you not to listen to all these forex, gimme your money I give you return crap... I only see two good suggestions here... am not here to tell you to give me your money but if you are someone like me, I like to be relax and my eyes at where my money is... I would advice three or four types of business... 1. Any form of agro farming... fish, chicken, snail etc... but before then... seek possible consumers, Hotel, Restaurants, beer parlour and bukka, for your market... you must have a competitive price because surely they must have a supplier before now you have to be able to out smart those ones... and please don't get greedy... feed your live stock accordingly. ...... 2. Large format Printing... another lovely cool cash money bringer... everybody must print, there always a peek period for this... election time, carnival time, church harvest period and it also depends on how you treat your customers too... but I guarantee you get a reasonable return every month end after you have done your balance sheet..... 3. MONOGRAM, 4. Haulage biz but the managers and drivers of this one are always bleeped up individuals but it a sure money bringer, if you are not the calm type... be ready to be decisive, be a no non sense person... I expect you to find out about all this... now as a good bizness man split, your capital and invest in anyone two or more of these idea... I would have also say pure water biz... then you would need to deal with health officer, environment and sanitation, Nafdac, CCC...etc... well do your research... let me know what you decide in the end... 0807 781 0045. Anthony
Re: Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly by afortress(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2015
darocha1:
split your investment into various sectors..but make sure ICT is one of them.
if you have an interest in ICT, Buzz me on whatsapp 08137539988.
please explain what sector of ICT, you are talking about... maybe I can learn this one too... thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Need Passive Income?? Think Questra Holdings / Is Possibility Specialists A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.