Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Kind Of Investment Will Yield 500,000 Every Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Investment Will Yield 500,000 Every Month (1865 Views)

I Have A Good Business Plan That Will Yield Profit Monthly / 10million Naira Worth Of Investment / Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Investment Will Yield 500,000 Every Month by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 21, 2015
I want to know the kind of business or investment that will yield 500,000 naira every month after deduction of expenses and everything. How much do you think such investor need to invest and what sector.
Re: What Kind Of Investment Will Yield 500,000 Every Month by Opiosko: 3:19am On Jan 21, 2015
allen0000:
I want to know the kind of business or investment that will yield 500,000 naira every month after deduction of expenses and everything. How much do you think such investor need to invest and what sector.

Please return your oga's money

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Investment Will Yield 500,000 Every Month by stanogb(m): 3:34am On Jan 21, 2015
allen0000:

Guy its Kidnapping Business. Very lucrative.
Re: What Kind Of Investment Will Yield 500,000 Every Month by syler360: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
It's possible my friend try Alliance in motion global n cum thank me later cool
Re: What Kind Of Investment Will Yield 500,000 Every Month by danthamccoy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Merrybet. Very reliable.
Re: What Kind Of Investment Will Yield 500,000 Every Month by lawrenzo007(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
allen0000:

Let me introduce you to online importation business where you buy stuff like phones, tablets, wristwatches, bags, shoes, human hair etc and make at least three times your investment...
Re: What Kind Of Investment Will Yield 500,000 Every Month by Cedari: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
lawrenzo007:

Let me introduce you to online importation business where you buy stuff like phones, tablets, wristwatches, bags, shoes, human hair etc and make at least three times your investment...

please am interested in online importation business. I have the capital but i don't know how to go about it. Can you help me ?
Re: What Kind Of Investment Will Yield 500,000 Every Month by lawrenzo007(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Cedari:

please am interested in online importation business. I have the capital but i don't know how to go about it. Can you help me ?

Doing online importation is not a hard task as it seems to be. All you need is:
1. A visa card
2. A valid home address
3. The secret websites where you buy goods and sell for at least thrice the purchased price.
I will be revealing some secret that I have been using for while now. I will send you an eBook that will guide you from A to Z about online importation.
The eBook is supposed to go for the price of 10k but I will be giving it out for just 5k.
If interested, send your email address I will tell you how to make payment

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here / I Noticed Something Nobody Is Giving Attention, Pls Invest In Me. / For Sale:- 3 Biscuit Companies in South West Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.