Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) (6683 Views)

IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) / Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) / Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by contactmorak: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Love in Shoprite! Yoruba actor, Remi Ogini today surprised his long-time sweetheart, Bunmi Olagunju when he invited her to Ilorin, Kwara state branch of Shoprite shopping mall and suddenly kneeled down to pop the big question. Remi's friend, Ni, who had been lurking around the venue as planned with the actor, came from his hideout and took photos of the couple.

Speaking about his fiance, Remi had this to say; "Bunmi Olagunju and i graduated from same University, Lead City University, Ibadan. We both came from Ilesha, Osun state. So you can see we have things in common. I'm so happy, because I love her so much."

Remi Ogini who is also an event consultant and entertainment manager has acted in several Yoruba home videos alongside the likes of Jide Kosoko, Yomi Fash-Lanso, Ronke Oshodi-Oke and many others. Some of his movies are Omo Mushin, Ajijangbara,Opa Oro,Omo Esu,Oyenusi as Oga Solder,Ojoro,Iwa won,Larin Egun and so on. Congratulations to them! See more photos in the below link...

http://www.splendormag.com/2014/12/photos-actor-remi-oginni-proposed-to.html

NB: for some of you claiming you don't know him, have u watched all the yoruba movies in Nigeria?
See the screen grab of some of his movies below...

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by holatin(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
When is the film coming out ?

7 Likes

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
I don't even know the guy grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by balash(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lmao

Upon all your publicities 'actor' 'worked with a lot of artist' 'done a lot of movies' I swear on my grandma burial site I never see this guy for common indomie advert talkless of a movie?

But wait o? When someone dey propose publicly to his fiancee sebi na for people to see them both and acknowledge say the dude no shy to tell the whole world she is the only one? But I no see anyone watching or seeing them na? Why not just propose insyd the room sef,why waste cab money lol

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by contactmorak: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Below are more screen grabs from some of his movies. Will try to get u guys more. That's for those who say they don't know him.

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by prettyuwakwe(f): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Worwo couple.

7 Likes

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
who be dis ones? undecided

6 Likes

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by contactmorak: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Airforce1:
see another

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by goldfish80(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
He looks like a pickpocket in the picture above^^^

3 Likes

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by ChubbyT(f): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
balash:
Lmao

Upon all your publicities 'actor' 'worked with a lot of artist' 'done a lot of movies' I swear on my grandma burial site I never see this guy for common indomie advert talkless of a movie?

But wait o? When someone dey propose publicly to his fiancee sebi na for people to see them both and acknowledge say the dude no shy to tell the whole world she is the only one? But I no see anyone watching or seeing them na? Why not just propose insyd the room sef,why waste cab money lol
God bless u jare,d mata tire me.

2 Likes

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by Francheezy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Upon all your pictures, I still don't recognise the guy.

OHH, you said Yoruba actor. No wonder.

6 Likes

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by cococandy(f): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Op I bet you're the guy in question. Congrats to you and your babe cheesy

10 Likes

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by olempe(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Airforce1:
chai!! Una wicked o cheesy

1 Like

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by Gabreal1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
prettyuwakwe:
Worwo couple.
Shaking My Head Vigorously!

1 Like

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by contactmorak: 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
olempe:
chai!! Una wicked o cheesy
continue to hate the dude! He is probably more relevant than all of u hating on him. You don't know hime, fine! There are many actors in the movie industry that people don't remember their faces; but those who know him definitely know him. I see his movies on Africa Magic every other week! Most of u will never av ur name scrolled on a TV screen or even have something of the above nature written abt u not to talk of showing ur face on TV. Continue to hate! It will serve you well! The guy is doing his thing, he doesn't know you!

1 Like

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by onosprince(m): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
The guy resemble wande coal wen he dey deathroll dat year

2 Likes

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by olempe(m): 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
contactmorak:
continue to hate the dude! He is probably more relevant than all of u hating on him. You don't know, fine! Not there are many actors in the movie industry that people don't remember their faces; but those who know him definitely know him. I see his movies on Africa Magic every other week! Most of u will never av ur name scrolled on a TV screen or even have something writtten abt u not to talk of showing ur face on TV. Continue to hate! It will serve you well!
Bro, calm down, OK?

2 Likes

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by contactmorak: 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
olempe:
Bro, calm down, OK?
it looks like the first thing on the mind of all Nairalanders on any thread is to hate on others. That's bad!

4 Likes

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by akinsadeez(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Well, never heard of them but....happy prospective married life all the same
Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by Dollarjunkie: 12:00am On Dec 02, 2014
In France, we don't advertise celebs, their works advertise them.

2 Likes

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 02, 2014
True talk angry
prettyuwakwe:
Worwo couple.
Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 02, 2014
goldfish80:
He looks like a pickpocket in the picture above^^^
grin grin grin shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by balaclava: 12:43am On Dec 02, 2014
I sabi dz guy 4 Kinsey Academy College 4 Ilorin. Him b relative 2 the Proprietors. Congratulations baba. God go mk u blessed
Binubinu e ma ninu lo. E no change anything

4 Likes

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by tpiah2: 4:27am On Dec 02, 2014
Why were they in ilorin if they schooled in ibadan and are both from ilesha?

3 Likes

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by okirewaju(f): 5:46am On Dec 02, 2014
Congrats to them

I have seen this guy in a couple of movies!

1 Like

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:14am On Dec 02, 2014
tpiah2:
Why were they in ilorin if they schooled in ibadan and are both from ilesha?

your own comments dey always different

Mtchew

5 Likes

Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by grinface98(m): 6:22am On Dec 02, 2014
An 'Actor' proposing to his girlfriend at SHOPRITE? Dats stupidity at its peak! Idiots!
Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by asaridokuboyansh(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2014
all I have to say is congrat's,.not minding where he proposed to her.
Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 02, 2014
Once a girl knows your bank account statement .....You won't do this.
E be lyk say the guy done kneel down since morning , nobody notice am .
Shoprite ,for pity him condition tell security to even gather clap for am.
Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by Praisles(f): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2014
Observing the first picture, it seems the lady needed time to think about the proposal
Re: LOL! Actor Remi Ogini Proposed To Girlfriend At Shoprite, Ilorin (photos) by charlesopp(m): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2014
I don laff dey crase for inside bus ooo!!!

NL is crazy walahi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photos) Double Trouble World’s Sexiest Twins Go All Out + Nudes! / 17-yr-old Nigerian Boy Buys His Mom An N11million Lexus SUV (Photos/Video) / Everything I Post On Instagram Is Fake, I’m Not Rich – Sex Therapist, Jaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.