Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,118 members, 7,863,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? (814 Views)

Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O / Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign / Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? by onyfrank: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
It baffles me. I can't imagine my self donating money for Buharia, Jonathan or any other nigerian politician. On what basis if i may ask. After all there loots? Tufiakwa! Its better i choplate d money or dash it to a neighbour.
Pls y on earth should U encourage an average/ordinary nigerian to donate money for 9ja politicians?

1 Like

Re: Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? by BossAyuk: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Because they didn't point any gun on your head forcing you to donate.
Re: Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? by holatin(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
its freewill.
if buhari embezzle like others he wount need help from nigerians.
Re: Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? by Mogidi: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Only mugus donate to politicians.
Buhari turning poor Nigerians to mugus since 1983.

1 Like

Re: Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? by onyfrank: 12:23am On Dec 02, 2014
holatin:
its freewill.
did he helped me when he was the president earlier? Did i not pay 4 my transport fare, hospital bill, water rate, house rent, clothing, cater 4 my aged parents? D list is endless. No reason at all 4 any average 9jerian to donate 1kobo to any of them.
Re: Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? by onyfrank: 12:29am On Dec 02, 2014
BossAyuk:
Because they didn't point any gun on your head forcing you to donate.
u 4got that brainwashing is more dangerous than pointing gun on ones head.
Re: Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? by holatin(m): 6:23am On Dec 02, 2014
onyfrank:

did he helped me when he was the president earlier? Did i not pay 4 my transport fare, hospital bill, water rate, house rent, clothing, cater 4 my aged parents? D list is endless. No reason at all 4 any average 9jerian to donate 1kobo to any of them.
if u say average you are right
But some average Nigeria who want him to cleanse Nigeria will still help.
tanx

1 Like

Re: Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2014
holatin:
its freewill.
MAYBE he did embezzle,but he squandered the money on the three previous elections he lost,If he had won,he would have replenished the money.
Re: Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? by holatin(m): 6:51am On Dec 02, 2014
SeverusSnape:

MAYBE he did embezzle,but he squandered the money on the three previous elections he lost,If he had won,he would have replenished the money.
yes maybe but he is not known for corruption

1 Like

Re: Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? by mikolo80: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2014
onyfrank:

did price of fuel rise when he was president.did he not quell terrorists in record time.did he not stop you from fighting to get inside bus.did you not benefit from ptf(one way or another)besides you prolly to young to know him when he was president or even ptf chairman so stfu about what you know not about.and yes we who want change will donate to him.you what effort are you putting into bettering nigeria.trading blame ba

1 Like

Re: Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? by onyfrank: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2014
mikolo80:
did price of fuel rise when he was president.did he not quell terrorists in record time.did he not stop you from fighting to get inside bus.did you not benefit from ptf(one way or another)besides you prolly to young to know him when he was president or even ptf chairman so stfu about what you know not about.and yes we who want change will donate to him.you what effort are you putting into bettering nigeria.trading blame ba
As if am nt payn my taxes. By d way Is ptf money his private money?
I stil maintain that no 9jerian politician currently deserve any monetary contribution 4rm average 9jerians.
Re: Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? by onyfrank: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2014
hmmm. Jst check it, after the contribution, he/she wil use the money to clone/forge voters cards, pay thugs 4 election riggn, share some with his colleagues, spread 50 50 naira to the poor/average 9ja, and when he win, would try to recover the said contributed money 4 his/herself as if the money was originally his/hers. IBERIBE
Re: Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? by onyfrank: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2014
holatin:
yes maybe but he is not known for corruption
that is big, noticeable and traceable embezzlement ba? He was not 4 dat, na true.
Re: Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? by lilflipnerd: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2014
Them no force u Sir,
Re: Why Should Average Ppl Donate Money For Nigerian Politician? by mikolo80: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
onyfrank:
As if am nt payn my taxes. By d way Is ptf money his private money?
I stil maintain that no 9jerian politician currently deserve any monetary contribution 4rm average 9jerians.
speak for yourself.those of us who believe in him will put our money where our mouth is.abi you think you sound like a bad guy ba,you just end up teaching other ignorant ppl to not even try to change anything.to sit at home waiting for a miracle.don't you know that that iis why you keep being ruled by idiots.you can only hold them to account when you have a stake.but if you prefer to sit at home waiting for the women to save the country just remember it is the women that will rule over you.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Buhari? / Buhari's 2007 Campaign Funding Came From Libya And Saudi / Please NIGERIAN Forgive General M. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.