Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O (12554 Views)

President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja / ”haters I Ready For Una”: Senator Dino Melaye Rocks Camouflage Jacket / "I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by mikolo80: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Biafra when Anambra will not marry Imo, you ask for Biafra when Nsukka people are seen as third class Igbo people, you want Biafra yet Abakaliki people are not seen as humans amongst several Igbo people, you want Biafra yet discriminate amongst catholic and Anglicans. May Amadioha light our candles.
- Arinze Eziefule

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
is it true?
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by babadem2much(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Honestly i feel pained when ever the Anambras n other Igbos addresses the Ebonyians as second class wahwah.
while an average Abakaliki or Ebonyi man is a real hustler in either ways farming, business n what have u.
am from the North but I love the spirit of Ebonyians. sentiment leads to a divide,

I was joking with a colleague of mine n I said to him why not u marry this your Abakaliki girl friend because she z too nice n caring he said Tofiakwa u wan make dem swear for me?

that z d day I know something is wrong

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by cosby02(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Smh undecidedBiafra ko Beatrice ni tongue

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Danfuster(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is rampant within the 3 major tribes but that of the igbos is epic.. Makes me wonder how they're going to manage biafra if they ever have undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
babadem2much:
Honestly i feel pained when ever the Anambras n other Igbos addresses the Ebonyians as second class wahwah.
while an average Abakaliki or Ebonyi man is a real hustler in either ways farming, business n what have u.
am from the North but I love the spirit of Ebonyians. sentiment leads to a divide,

I was joking with a colleague of mine n I said to him why not u marry this your Abakaliki girl friend because she z too nice n caring he said Tofiakwa u wan make dem swear for me?

your sentiment make sense.

now tell me.

why you will never see an Igbo man married to a fulani.

show me an ibibio man married to a fulani.
I will show you my family member who married from abakaliki.

you people won't cease to amaze and amuse.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by basilo101: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
stop associating the great struggle for Biafra with these frivolities

25 Likes

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by zendy: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:
Biafra when Anambra will not marry Imo, you ask for Biafra when Nsukka people are seen as third class Igbo people, you want Biafra yet Abakaliki people are not seen as humans amongst several Igbo people, you want Biafra yet discriminate amongst catholic and Anglicans. May Amadioha light our candles.
- Arinze Eziefule

But all of these things are happening between various tribes in Nigeria but you still have Nigeria!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
When biafra finally comes out UNN will no longe be known as UNN its going to be UBN University of Biafra Nsukka smiley

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
suniblu:

you sentiment make sense.

now tell me.

why you will never see an Igbo man married to a fulani.

show me an ibibio man married to a fulani.
I will show you my family member who married from abakaliki.

you people won't cease to amaze and amuse.
bro pls don't interrupt them. They just bring up some sentiment because it satisfies their little plight of fantasy, u re ruining their moment

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by EmoBoy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Absolutely baseless.

8 Likes

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Ufranklin92(m): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
senseless yoruba man thread grin

10 Likes

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
The worst case of discrimination among themselves is the OSU caste system; yet they will not report themselves to the United Nations for abuse of human rights; in fact those cracks lying beneath the surface that the OP mentioned would quickly widen into huge chasms once they get their Biafra because they would have no one to direct their hatred against but themselves.

16 Likes

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by demielvis: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
The worst case of discrimination among themselves is the OSU caste system; yet they will report themselves to the United Nations for abuse of human rights; in fact those cracks lying beneath the surface that the OP mentioned would quickly widen into huge chasms once they get their Biafra because they would have no one to direct their hatred against but themselves.
CRAP!!

What is OSU?

Whoever practices that this modern times?

Come up with a smart one next time.

21 Likes

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
babadem2much:

linus pls are u the son of lai mohammed cos the both of you share one unique feature "LIE"

13 Likes

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Other tribes do the worst.
Besides Igbo's are one...
All those things nah joke.

3 Likes

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by porshuch: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
demielvis:

CRAP!!

What is OSU?

Whoever practices that this modern times?

Come up with a smart one next time.
so you don't know that Osu system is still practised in Igbo land. Pls go to ozalla town in nkanu local govt, the town is before Obe town, if your entering agbani via ozalla express road, if you go there you will cry. I hv a frnd from that town, his family is classified as the Osu family, there is a demarcation between the diaala's and the OSU. I felt so bad. Pls try and do proper survey well. Even Nsukka is not left out.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by ahaz: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:
- Arinze Eziefule
hmmm are you this frustrsted?

5 Likes

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by demielvis: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
porshuch:
so you don't know that Osu system is still practised in Igbo land. Pls go to ozalla town in nkanu local govt, the town is before Obe town, if your entering agbani via ozalla express road, if you go there you will cry. I hv a frnd from that town, his family is classified as the Osu family, there is a demarcation between the diaala's and the OSU. I felt so bad. Pls try and do proper survey well. Even Nsukka is not left out.
Osu is outdated.Anyone still practising that does not want to break free.

BTW i quoted that guy because he was insinuating that it's Practised and Accepted by all igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Guests: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:
- Arinze Eziefule

Shatap dia!
Ozu! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Useless propaganda.... Try harder OP. Its same way Hausas from Kano and Bauchi See Hausas from Kaduna and Adamawa as Banza!... Simple

Same way Yorubas from Ijebu and Oyo see Yorubas from Kwara and Lagos as half breeds and Bastards.. At the end of the day, all of una be Yoruba!

Same here in Igboland. Am from Anambra... But my Igbo is no different from that of the man in Delta or Abia. It is inbreeds like you that keep on stoking up hate in Igboland! By saying things like "Delta Igbo, Anambra Igbo"!! WTF? Igbo is Igbo, Anyday Anytime!!!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Dedetwo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:
- Arinze Eziefule

Unlike the silly insinuation of most Nigerians of low intellectual pedigree, Biafra may not spell the end of the British creation. Arinze Eziefule has every right to remain a Nigeria but not within Biafra territories. No unreasonable Biafrans would want Arinze Eziefule to remain in Biafra after the realization of the nation state. The choice is free.

8 Likes

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
GBAAAAM!

One orijin for op

1 Like

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by OFFICIAL336: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:
- Arinze Eziefule
Please how does this concern you? Even if they self-destruct after gaining their Biafra it is not your problem. You should concentrate on how to make Lagos seaports lively and viable after their exit. Your post shows nothing but fear and insecurity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
lol.
Ur division tactics can never work.
Even family members beef one another.
Brother to brother, uncle to nephew, cousin to cousin but a sane n educated family NEVER KILLS EACH OTHER!!!

I am an Abakiliki man n yes it is sweeter to be beefed by my Anambra brother than be killed by a Northern Islamic religious n Fulani militia extremist.

Ur silly point is dead on arrival.
Even Yoruba's beef Ijebu, egun beef awori but dare as an outsider(non Yoruba) go n kill an egun man? The Aworis will stand up n fight u.

Ur point is so silly n 'tupid'.
Go n get sense abeg.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by abumeinben(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
wonderful....no inner cohesion yet they're clamouring for freedom.

I'm not against them, but it will take years before they stabilise.

OK just imagine the government announced that be-half fra can go, what will happen? and how will they start?
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Eshinwaju: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
When biafra finally comes out UNN will no longe be known as UNN its going to be UBN University of Biafra Nsukka smiley

Of what steewpeed relevance is this to the thread

3 Likes

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Vulu: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
zendy:

But all of these things are happening between various tribes in Nigeria but you still have Nigeria!

THAT'S THE QUESTION THE TADPOLE CAN'T ANSWER. JUST IMAGINE THE ARSEHOLE INSINUATING THAT SINCE IGBOS DON'T 'LOVE' THEMSELVES THEY SHOULD REMAIN IN NIGERIA.

MEANWHILE OTHER YORUBAS HATE IJEBUS LIKE SH1T. A YORUBAMAN CAN KILL HIS BLOOD BROTHER FOR 'OWOILE', TWO YORUBAS SELLING THE SAME KIND OF WARES CLOSE TO THEMSELVES CAN NEVER BE AT PEACE WITH EACH OTHER. THEY WILL KEEP VISITING JUJUMEN TO OUTDO OR EVEN KILL EACH OTHER. YET THEY WANT TO TEACH IGBOS HOW TO LOVE THEMSELVES. FUNNY grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Vulu: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
The worst case of discrimination among themselves is the OSU caste system; yet they will report themselves to the United Nations for abuse of human rights; in fact those cracks lying beneath the surface that the OP mentioned would quickly widen into huge chasms once they get their Biafra because they would have no one to direct their hatred against but themselves.

CONSTITUTIONIZED SLAVERY ENDED IN THE NORTH AS RECENT AS 1960S WHEN THE REST OF THE WORLD ENDED THEIRS IN THE 1800S. YET THERE ARE HAUSA FAMILIES IN THE NORTH WHOSE SOLE DUTY IS TO PROCREATE SLAVES FOR THE SULTAN TILL TODAY.

3 Likes

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

University of Nigeria, biafra branch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans / NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba / John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.