Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal (12708 Views)

PDP Files Counter-suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal / PDP Files Counter-suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal. / PDP Files Counter-suit To Sack Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Vicotex(m): 6:23am On Dec 02, 2014
Pdp+Court= marsall law
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 02, 2014
How many times this topic de make Front Page? How is this thread different from this https://www.nairaland.com/2024096/breaking-court-grants-pdp-leave

The Mods and Admin are losing sanity
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by enzony(m): 6:24am On Dec 02, 2014
In sane societies Tambuwal should have resigned as the speaker since a speaker comes from the majority party in any parliament. I wonder the excuse APC people give for this impunity and illegality. Yet Tambuwal is in the courts instituting suits defending clear illegality. This is surreal.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 02, 2014
Tambuwal has suddenly become the problem of PDP.
Only in Nigeria shiiit happens!
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by talk2james(m): 6:25am On Dec 02, 2014
Both the accuser and the accused are guilty and has no moral standing to accuse one another. Bunch of ............
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by ziccoit: 6:27am On Dec 02, 2014
evil999:
ff
why una dey do like bloody Muslims

Why una dey reason like bloody id.ot? That's how dem dey start. Bloody boko haram in the making
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by IcebergKaura(m): 6:27am On Dec 02, 2014
i searched for the truth since my youth... Getting old I understand it was a coup.
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Nebuchadnezar: 6:30am On Dec 02, 2014
omenka:
Jonathan's priorities are simply those that set Nigeria on a path of destruction. This country and indeed her democracy hive given Jonathan everything we never worked for or deserves and now he's working feverishly to ensure the demise of both.

Tambuwal will remain the speaker till the 7th assembly whether Jonathan/PDP like it or not.

Bia Omenka my boy sharap your dirty mouth there

6 Likes

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Sabotage4700(m): 6:31am On Dec 02, 2014
evil999:
ff
why una dey do like bloody Muslims

because we hate bloody Christians.
na the kind una dey cause problem for nija trouble makers.

tufiyaa..... wait for it ....kwa!
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Nebuchadnezar: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2014
berem:

Sharap

3 Likes

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Nebuchadnezar: 6:33am On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
How many times this topic de make Front Page? How is this thread different from this https://www.nairaland.com/2024096/breaking-court-grants-pdp-leave

The Mods and Admin are losing sanity

Gerrout

3 Likes

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by holatin(m): 6:33am On Dec 02, 2014
They will soon start fighting for who to replace him soon.
#powerdrunkfellows
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Nebuchadnezar: 6:34am On Dec 02, 2014
Godsun2013:
Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2015 is going on right now all you have to do is send your Resumé/ C.V to their email. Customrecruitmentnigeria@gmail.com.. I got this from my uncle who is a police officer. I have sent mine oo.

Otu nne i
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by LordMecuzy(m): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=evil999 post=28517062]ff
why una dey do like bloody Muslims [/quote

hahhaa
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 02, 2014
Sabotage4700:

because we hate bloody Christians.
na the kind una dey cause problem for nija trouble makers.

tufiyaa..... wait for it ....kwa!
go bomb a building if you hate us

2 Likes

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 02, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

Sharap
is that suppose to be your morning greeting at 6.32am?
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Descartes: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2014
Godsun2013:
Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2015 is going on right now all you have to do is send your Resumé/ C.V to their email. Customrecruitmentnigeria@gmail.com.. I got this from my uncle who is a police officer. I have sent mine oo.

What happens to .ng domain.

Am sure it is not scam cos a lot of scammers are roaming about looking for gullible job-seekers to swindle angry
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Amanwulu1(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2014
LordMecuzy:
What's Wrong with our Government, Why are they so bothered about one Individual when thousands of people are being killed by bokoharam.

Bokoharam attacked a state Capital Damaturu yesterday, now they are attacking Konduga trying to invade Maidugri.

Is Tambuwal's Position more important than the life of the masses?

God Save Us All
d same tambuwal should also do d needful if he claim to love nigeria. Or does he not also represent d masses who are being killed?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Nebuchadnezar: 6:39am On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
is that suppose to be your morning greeting at 6.32am?

Ok good morning my lovely berem grin
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Idrisenagi: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2014
PDP like it or not, GEJ like it or not,Y'all packed with unhealthy jealousy and hatred for muslim and APC like it or not Tambuwal must finish his tenure by the will of God.
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Firefire(m): 6:41am On Dec 02, 2014
berem:

Good morning ma.

Tambuwal Is a traitor, and a traitor at that level is dangerous to our growing democracy.

Tambuwal a traitor in PDP remains a traitor in APC.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by LordMecuzy(m): 6:41am On Dec 02, 2014
Amanwulu1:
d same tambuwal should also do d needful if he claim to love nigeria. Or does he not also represent d masses who are being killed?

What's my business if he does d needful or not!
I'm not a Pro APC or PDP fellow pls.
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by gbodimowo(m): 6:43am On Dec 02, 2014
Ok
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 02, 2014
smiley

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by tracy73: 6:46am On Dec 02, 2014
Do YOU want to join the great Illuminati call Agent Raymond on +2347051072791 join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer once
you join the brother hood you will be given 0ne Million dollars instantly and you will be earning $500,000,00.every 2weeks.. join today and become
richer and famous...you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood...

Full name……….

Country……….

State of origin……….

Date of birth……….

Sex……….

Address……….

Phone……….

Email address……….

Tell us little about yourself…

I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great
Illuminati temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family
what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow\
to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me on +2347051072791 or illuminatihood4money@gmail.com
[color=#006600][/color]
Descartes:
There are a lot of political clowns in our polity embarassed
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by size40: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2014
why is PDP wasting their time in going to Court in a matter that in is very clear? Going to court to challenge a case which they know they cannot win.
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by size40: 6:50am On Dec 02, 2014
why is PDP wasting their time in going to Court in a matter that in is very clear? Going to court to challenge a case which they know they cannot win. Tambuwal is the speaker and will continue to be speaker till 29th of may 2015.
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Descartes: 6:50am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=tracy73 post=28517517]Do YOU want to join the great Illuminati

Hey be careful here angry
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by dunkem21(m): 6:51am On Dec 02, 2014
So the learned IG was right after all.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by expert1000: 6:59am On Dec 02, 2014
Tambuwal noz d rite tin 2do buh insists his thugs and him wil kip jumpin d fence.U and ur Apc claim 2love Nigeria and insist dat GEJ cannot curb Boko harm,Wot in ur own little ways hav u done 2salvage d situation,afterall its ur region dat is bin destroyed by ur own thugs(Bokoharam).

1 Like

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by ROCKJ1(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2014
Godsun2013:
Stop this fraud oga, customs can't be using Gmail. They have their own customised portal. Pls stop deceiving innocent Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River / Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% / APC 2023: CPC & ACN Blocs have Been settled, Time For ANPP, APGA , NPDP Bloc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.