Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

How Can I Reactivate My (dormant) Nairaland Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Reactivate My (dormant) Nairaland Account (2859 Views)

How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In / Reason Why I Shall Be Deleting My Nairaland Account Soon / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Reactivate My (dormant) Nairaland Account by Beesluv: 3:39am On Dec 02, 2014
Mr Seun and the MODS

How can I access my account if the mail I used to register is no more active or if i'v forgotten my password?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: How Can I Reactivate My (dormant) Nairaland Account by bigtt76(f): 5:08am On Dec 02, 2014
Visit the nearest Nairaland Customer Service Center grin

Unfortunately, no way to do this except you access to your email. Can't you try and recover your email account by clicking on the forgot password feature?

Beesluv:
Mr Seun and the MODS

How can I access my account if the mail I used to register is no more active or if i'v forgotten my password?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: How Can I Reactivate My (dormant) Nairaland Account by Beesluv: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
bigtt76:
Visit the nearest Nairaland Customer Service Center grin

Unfortunately, no way to do this except you access to your email. Can't you try and recover your email account by clicking on the forgot password feature?

Thanks, I've tried but no success, probably the email might have be blocked. Is there any nairaland center in Kano?
Re: How Can I Reactivate My (dormant) Nairaland Account by bigtt76(f): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Coming soon! grin

Beesluv:

Thanks, I've tried but no success, probably the email might have be blocked. Is there any nairaland center in Kano?
Re: How Can I Reactivate My (dormant) Nairaland Account by Beesluv: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
bigtt76:
Coming soon! grin

Now I know you are joking about the center or it can't be in kano
Re: How Can I Reactivate My (dormant) Nairaland Account by bigtt76(f): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hahaha ...nor mind me! But seriously you can't change the email except when you successfully log in to your profile as a security measure. So you would need to try as much as possible recover your email account or wave goodbye to NL Username undecided

Beesluv:

Now I know you are joking about the center or it can't be in kano

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Michael Jackson? / Seun, Am Not Happy With What You Said In Your Interview You Granted / "yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle" Is This The True Meaning Of Yahoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.