Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,032 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Are You Serving In Anambra Nor Redeploed To Anambra This Is For You. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You Serving In Anambra Nor Redeploed To Anambra This Is For You. (932 Views)

"Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / This Corp Member Serving In Akwa Ibom State Is Missing / A thread for corpers posted to Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Serving In Anambra Nor Redeploed To Anambra This Is For You. by drvirus1(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2014
ARE YOU SERVING IN ANAMBRA NOR REDEPLOED TO ANAMBRA AND YOU WANT TO GO TO THE PLACE OF YOUR CHIOSE IN THE SAME ANAMBRA AS PPA? KINDLY MESSAGE ME I WILL ONLY HELP 3 PEOPLE
Re: Are You Serving In Anambra Nor Redeploed To Anambra This Is For You. by playerinc(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
I'm in d category bro, Batch C 2014. Wat can u do 4 me?
Re: Are You Serving In Anambra Nor Redeploed To Anambra This Is For You. by fabchii(f): 12:07am On Dec 04, 2014
Please anything for us?
Re: Are You Serving In Anambra Nor Redeploed To Anambra This Is For You. by drvirus1(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2014
Where are you guys? Have you gotten ppa? Or do you have any location in mind to serve?
Re: Are You Serving In Anambra Nor Redeploed To Anambra This Is For You. by Newshealthwatch(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2014
@drvirus1, I was relocated from adamawa to anambra, I don't v ppa yet, n I wish to do my ppa @ public health dpartment of ministry of health

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Registration/mobilization Requirements For 2016 Batch A Corper / Bauchi State Governor Honours 11 Outstanding Corp Members (photos) / National Youth Service Craze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.