Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon (20878 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by jared007: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:
ISIS

What even happened to MOSSAD, no one hears about them anymore.
Mossad are pressing remote control 4rm behind d curtains(covert operations). Mossad/Cia/mi6 are the sponsors of Isis, alqaida, alshabab and boko-haram! The West are preparing israel for a 3rd world war fight with islam! Then out of chaos, the new world order would be enforced all over the world.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
ApexTitan:

Shocking.

With you, 1+1 must equal 11.

How you are able to conclude that USA is gaining from the Boko Haram insurgency or that Boko Haram can be dealt with like Ebola all from this arrest in Lebanon has got to be the most logic defying comment of the day.

Boss anytime you don't understand something, just ask.

If the wife of a top isis commander can be caught, what makes you think if the so called us intelligence personnel that came during the chibok saga together with our forces won't have caught the leaders of BH?
.do you know how much they are making in supplying arms to BH? (pls don't tell me they don't have a hand in it)

If we fought BH together the way we fought Ebola, BH would have gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by folu4real(f): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Good
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by masqot(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Built2last:

I have said it that Anybody that thinks FG can stop Bokoharam is a learner. And the reason is that we are not supporting the govt and providing intel....

There are people that knows Abubakr Shekau, they know his wife and kids, what of his classmates in secondary school who still knows him...its possible he even attendeded A.B.U like me.

I have never seen the profile or biography of Shekau online published.

The FG has ran out of ideas to tackle Bokoharam and we have a bigger problem.

I know some slow.pokes will quote me insulting mr president, please feel free, self expression is the beauty of democracy but show you are not clueless too by providing solution to terror here if you have.

I doubt If govt is ready to unravel this ludicrous BH issue. Intelligent observation
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by masqot(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
So, the wife and children don't really like war. They are running to peaceful zone to pollute their serene atmosphere. Two wrongs don't make a right. They should be either detained or sent back to their father. The world loves them but hates their acts
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
He is hiding his family after making thousands fatherless,homeless,window and end many up in hospital,dnt his wife have conscience seen pic and video of his husband creation...what a wicked world

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by sylaz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nigeria is lucky that the goatherders fighting today are not experienced battle hardened mad fvcks that those jihadi's are. I keep wondering what the army will do if they cant handle a bunch of people who just picked up guns for the first time in their lifes to people that have fought every war starting from the Afghanistan war, the gulf wars, the chechyn wars and still counting. They would have wiped their suicide bombing ass with the army by now.. undecided

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by rigarmortis: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
you really think this guys gives a cow sh1t stain about his wife or kids, I bet he has at least for more plus concubines, 99 sons and more daughters than he can count.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by jude33084(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
So they hide their children but wear other kids bomb vest to blow up themselves shocked angry

Islam sha undecided

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
jared007:
Mossad are pressing remote control 4rm behind d curtains(covert operations). Mossad/Cia/mi6 are the sponsors of Isis, alqaida, alshabab and boko-haram! The West are preparing israel for a 3rd world war fight with islam! Then out of chaos, the new world order would be enforced all over the world.
209 likes
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by PenSniper: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Trust the stupid cowards. The idiot may be scared his family may fall victim of coalition airstrikes and decided to hide them away from danger whilst the families of other faithfuls must stay put. Double standard is a weapon in their religion. There can be no peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Believe me, this is a major breakthrough. The murderer may not value his wife but his son is a good asset to the security agencies if they know how to explore the opportunity. With proper intelligence, BH would have been frustrated long time ago but FG thinks they don't need help and don't wanna accept any. So be it undecided
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Misogynist2014(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Built2last: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
dotcomnamename:

[size=20pt]E easy?

Please what is stopping you too from providing solution to terror here?

Just a simple question, no hating lipsrsealed![/size]

Read again please, i never made claim to having solutions....i only said if you must critic, balance it by providing solutions
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by idhalama(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Today na today.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by tartar9(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
blemon44:
they should kill them already because their life is not valued

their father does not value others peoples life
clap for ya self,MUMU
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Pecca: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
pishures or IDONBLIV
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by knightsTempler: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
I don't think there will be any negotiating, he has plenty of wives to choose from. That's the great thing about the Muslim religion. You can have multiple wives, beat them when you want, kill them when you are done with them, cut the heads off your enemies and shoot little school girls. GREAT RELIGION!!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by ApexTitan(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
changes1:

If the wife of a top isis commander can be caught, what makes you think if the so called us intelligence personnel that came during the chibok saga together with our forces won't have caught the leaders of BH?
.do you know how much they are making in supplying arms to BH? (pls don't tell me they don't have a hand in it)

You still won't admit that you are making things up. How much is the USA, a nation whose economy is measured in trillions of dollars, gaining from a few hundred but idealogically crazed savages who call themselves Boko Haram? What arms is the US selling to them when we all see in our local media how the terrorists make away with equipment belonging to our own security forces.

1+1=11, 2+2=22,3+3=33... Keep it up. Others who are not swayed by such logic will just laugh and leave you with your conclusions.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by tecmon: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dgreatestt:
Nice development.. Only if shekau(however d name is spelt) wife nd family members can also b captured too... This is a challenge to our intelligence agency here.. They should be doing more in this war against terror!!
shekau wife and three children have been captured since 2012, they say thats why he kidnapped the chibok girls
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by tecmon: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
jared007:

the most stupidest silly thing ever uttered by a natural born ediot
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by blemon44(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
tartar9:
clap for ya self,MUMU

ahh brother why naa

are you in support of their father?
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by knightsTempler: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
I would not advocate killing her. That would put the western world on the same level as them. There are many more options they can use. For instance: propaganda videos, convert her to Catholicism, or, better yet, Judaism. Put her on a diet of pork chops and bratwurst. And above all, video tape it. Very good propaganda material. Tell her to drop that veil in front of those cameras. Boy, I would have a field day with her around. Above all, no physical harm at all.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by almaliki: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
changes1:

Nigerian govt ain't ready to tackle dis boko haram shyyte.....matter of fact..Nigeria don't need no usa or any external forces to exterminate those termites....thruth is..... The so called Nigerian leaders ain't truthful & sincere in all ramifications......d average Nigerian citizen happens to be d scapegoat in dis game of chess. Nigerian intelligence is zero......r they trying to tell me they cant spot d vehicular movement of d insurgents from satellite images, Intel from captured boko haramites have not given any reasonable lead?...... how do they communicate?...where are their gun training range ground...who sells weapons to them.......are we trying to say we cannot encode transmitted signals from communication lines.....who are their couriers....how do they ping messages...,how do they upload videos on you tube.....are they trying to say our intel cannot track d source of the urls dat they use in uploading videos to you tube...? Nigerian military ain't dat dumb....., as a civilian geospatial technologist with limited resources am fully aware of d use of intel/technological capabilities to track & tackle d insurgents to d least detail not to talk about Nigeria's military with all d heavy security vote/intell available to their advantage......how many people are they (boko haram soldiers) ......that they will not allow a country of 161 million people to sleep...... so in a nut shell...Nigerian leaders ain't ready to tackle d issue.....cos if they are....boko haram would av been restricted to sambissa forest...dats if they still exist.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by tartar9(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
blemon44:

ahh brother why naa

are you in support of their father?
so they should kill the child because of what the father did,what now makes you different from the isis.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by blemon44(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
tartar9:
so they should kill the child because of what the father did,what now makes you different from the isis.

but his father does not value lives
so his entire generation should be wiped out
tomorrow his son might be more dangerous than the father
so reason with me brother
make we go kill this people before they come after us
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by rayval(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
When are we the Nigerian youths going to stop arguing about our government?..is it not obvious that either the president or his opposition has a hand in th BH issue...BH is more like a program, a weapon being used by your/our leaders who only sit and compete among themselves.The annoying thing is the Nigerian youth sit watch and argue on issues like this. Instead of us to create a movement**our girls re missing, we re arguing, money is missing, our brothers in the north are dieng yet we re arguing...trying to show we know what is happening better...It is time we create a history.it is time we fall into the streets and a have a complete change of government/leaders...no more theory...meanwhile let's chill and watch as military take back power...heheeheheheh***too blind to hear and too deaf to see...we the Nigerian youth are nothing but cowards#
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by MistadeRegal(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Built2last:

I have said it that Anybody that thinks FG can stop Bokoharam is a learner. And the reason is that we are not supporting the govt and providing intel....

There are people that knows Abubakr Shekau, they know his wife and kids, what of his classmates in secondary school who still knows him...its possible he even attendeded A.B.U like me.

I have never seen the profile or biography of Shekau online published.

The FG has ran out of ideas to tackle Bokoharam and we have a bigger problem.

I know some slow.pokes will quote me insulting mr president, please feel free, self expression is the beauty of democracy but show you are not clueless too by providing solution to terror here if you have.

Intel to who? If they don't know where they are, would they be sending millions of nairas to them? Would they be visiting their camps?

Just when the the millon sender is done financing them, he can leave and let someone else take over
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by MistadeRegal(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
rayval:
When are we the Nigerian youths going to stop arguing about our government?..is it not obvious that either the president or his opposition has a hand in th BH issue...BH is more like a program, a weapon being used by your/our leaders who only sit and compete among themselves.The annoying thing is the Nigerian youth sit watch and argue on issues like this. Instead of us to create a movement**our girls re missing, we re arguing, money is missing, our brothers in the north are dieng yet we re arguing...trying to show we know what is happening better...It is time we create a history.it is time we fall into the streets and a have a complete change of government/leaders...no more theory...meanwhile let's chill and watch as military take back power...heheeheheheh***too blind to hear and too deaf to see...we the Nigerian youth are nothing but cowards#

You are the only coward here. Why not enter Sambisa forest and go rescue the missing girls?

Have you not noticed what happened back then when:
Libyan President threatens their peace to the stage that the civilians formed an Armed Force?
When the Niger-Deltans were mashed till they became MEND?
When Abacha kills Yorubas till they became OPC?
Are we not already having Civilian JTF already in the North-East?
Are Local Hunters not already forming a VIGILANTE GROUP?

Lay aside with pop corns and a soft drink and see what will end this too
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by rayval(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
MistadeRegal:

You are the only coward here. Why not enter Sambisa forest and go rescue the missing girls?

Have you not noticed what happened back then when:
Libyan President threatens their peace to the stage that the civilians formed an Armed Force?
When the Niger-Deltans were mashed till they became MEND?
When Abacha kills Yorubas till they became OPC?
Are we not already having Civilian JTF already in the North-East?
Are Local Hunters not already forming a VIGILANTE GROUP?

Lay aside with pop corns and a soft drink and see what will end this too
Lol...that's what i am talking about..let us all watch the local hunters*c'mon# heheheheh**i laff** dis isnt a fight against boko haram** a fight against our leaders# d so called mend opc and the other, what impact have they made in stabilizing the county's economy, in creating job employment in eradicating terrorist**and are you a member of any***politicised group# i am not talking about history**i am talking about you and me**falling into the street**see watz appening in hong kong**our gvvrnmnt is bad**it needs a total clean sweep#not by dose bodies u mentioned but by u nd i***stop depending**2015 heheheheheh**Feb 14th** what a hell of a birthday for me# there is no election except God is involved
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by tyson55(m): 4:21am On Dec 03, 2014
knightsTempler:
I would not advocate killing her. That would put the western world on the same level as them. There are many more options they can use. For instance: propaganda videos, convert her to Catholicism, or, better yet, Judaism. Put her on a diet of pork chops and bratwurst. And above all, video tape it. Very good propaganda material. Tell her to drop that veil in front of those cameras. Boy, I would have a field day with her around. Above all, no physical harm at all.

In addition to yours, a video of her enjoying a hajib-free afternoon, sunning herself by the pool, reading a book, eating a BLT, sipping beer, having her bare feet and lower legs massaged by a throng of young, athletic Jewish and Christian reflexologists in Speedos...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mexico Suspends Gasoline Subsidy To Stop US Drivers From Buying Cheap Fuel / Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason / Califonia Hits $2.7T GDP And Overtakes Britain As Fifth Largest Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.