Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Suggestion For APC Flagbearers In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Suggestion For APC Flagbearers In 2015 (5138 Views)

Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion / These Are The APC 'change' Flagbearers.change Indeed! / A Review Of Apc Gubernatorial Flagbearers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Suggestion For APC Flagbearers In 2015 by londoner: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
ilugunboy:

I'm I under any obligation? Why asking me to say YES or NO when you've interpreted it already?

You don't have to read my comment in isolation of what prompted the comment.

Well, your comment was a pretty black and white one and I don't know why your view would be different, just because I applied it to Igbos and PDP.
Re: My Suggestion For APC Flagbearers In 2015 by lilflipnerd: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
I smell Buhari/duke
Re: My Suggestion For APC Flagbearers In 2015 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
ilugunboy:
The same religion template that the General used with Tunde Bakare......and he failed woefully!

How many christians voted for GMB because of Bakare?

Religion Hypocrites full Nigeria pass anywhere in the world.

Unfortunately the demographic of voters that Oby will appeal to as a VP won't even come out to vote on election date as they considered the process of getting the PVC too strenuous.

The people that will vote for GMB clearly are not those that considers religion much as a yardstick...
Succinctly put.

1 Like

Re: My Suggestion For APC Flagbearers In 2015 by shizzleStar: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
whatever your suggestion, it wont fly. APC is not the change we need

1 Like

Re: My Suggestion For APC Flagbearers In 2015 by Etruth: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
99100:

Well , i mentioned the late Yakowa because haven been a resident of the state from 2000 until early this year , no doubt i should know more about the state than any other state.

His wonderful achievements was laudable. Even his enemies testified to that.

What makes you think Gov Suswan, gov Elechi ,etal aren't performing well ?

Have you been to their states.? Forget hearsay ,most of this governors u mentioned are loved by their people.

A governor mustn't blow his trumpet just to prove he is 'doing well' .

Right now i reside in Imo .It will surprise you to know that the Rochas i see in Imo is no where compared to the late governor of Kaduna state.

Yet he did his work silently without blowing his trumpet like the Rochas and co.

It is said that when a lie is repeated many times that it has the potentiality to become truth.

Haven said that ,contrary to ur claim that Kwankwaso and co left due to the rot and wicked policies of PDP ,I tell you NO .They left as Labaran Maku would put it due to their oversize ego. Let me repeat myself ; They couldnt withstand the tranformation GEJ emergence brought to PDP.
Suswan? A state where workers are not paid for 6 months? And primary school students at home for one year? Abeg talk another thing. I can see how you cleverly dodged T.A Orji, Uduaghan, Wada etc.Or those ones are loved too? FYI, I don't just get my info by hearsay, I travel a lot. I also have friends and relatives all over the nation from whom I get details concerning their locations. Pls I'm not a party person. Separate PDP issues from Nigerian issues. I care less about the Pdp. I care less about Pdp and care much about Nigeria. Unfortunately, the GEJ transformation is 'steal as much as you can..........on the condition you pledge loyalty towards my re-election'.......In his words : Ordinary stealing is not corruption. Do you have anything to say about that?
Re: My Suggestion For APC Flagbearers In 2015 by Etruth: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
brainpower:
The problem is that a lot of "internet enlightened" Nigerians believe we are like America without religious and tribal sentiments. First of all, if you really want change, you need someone that has something to offer and so far Buhari hasn't shown that he has moved with the world to the 21st century with his ideas and we know that most of the time, the president sidelines his vice during decision making. Buhari is still dependent on his past glory as incorruptible even though I don't believe he is. Who says Fashola is the best? And to think of giving him petroleum minister so he can give all the contracts to Tinubu? Fashola is an elitist governor, a lot of lagosians are living in slums and poor conditions. Fashola's education policy is close to zero so his govt doesn't have the poor in mind. For you to even mention Oby shows that most APC supporters are elitists supporters. Go to the registration centers and count how many rich and enlightened people are standing in queue to register just to vote next year. You will find the commoners waiting and standing while the rich will just enter their cars and drive off. As for Oby, in the East and especially the North, they don't really place women in high esteem, so imagine the sarcasm when they see a woman coming. Pat utomi will make a good candidate, cos he looks like he has something to offer. Atiku and Pat utomi or donald Duke or even Peter Obi as vice will go a long way.
I agree with some(not all tho) of the points you raised. Quite insightful. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Gandunje Stoned And Chased In Goron-dutse Kano / See The Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking / Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.